• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Underweight?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gotta admit, I'm jealous of you guys who effortlessly stay thin. I personally don't want to be model thin though, prefer toned women. (not that you are)

Crazy how different bodies the same height react. I'm about 5'7" 1/2 and got down to 115 at one point awhile ago. I was semi-anorexic eating 1000 calories a day for prolly 5 months. My period stopped for several months. I could put my ankles together and my legs didn't touch at all all the way up. I got really bony and could feel my ribs all the way across my chest. Ok ok TMI I know! Some of my hair came out in half handfulls. Usually I weigh about 150, although my preferred weight is probably about 135-140.

:( Tsk tsk.
Don't do that to yourself...
Beauty has absolutely nothing to do with being thin.
Get help if you ever need it.
This is not good for your body.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Don't worry, I'm fine. Much more balanced now. I appreciate your kind concern though. I just enjoy working out and gotta have some desire to improve yourself to be at all motivated. Who wouldn't dislike the idea of having the results of your workout with no effort (ie less fat)? Truth is, I just eat Taco Bell most the time.:newwink:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
edit: Oh and what about taking multi-vitamins? I've heard that only people who are trying to lose weight should take those.
I take a multi vitamin. I think if you take any supplements at all, the multi should be at the top of your list. In a given day, we won't receive all the minerals/vitamins that is optimal for our bodies and that's where the multi comes in to play [on the contrary, we already receive plenty of certain vitamins and some of what the mutli provides is unnecessary. It's not dangerous though if you take the directed dosage.]

I lift weights though and it's a strongly recommended as a standard supplement for those who lift/exercise but I don't think that that makes a whole lot of difference. Vitamins/minerals are necessary to all!

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I take a multi vitamin. I think if you take any supplements at all, the multi should be at the top of your list. In a given day, we won't receive all the minerals/vitamins that is optimal for our bodies and that's where the multi comes in to play [on the contrary, we already receive plenty of certain vitamins and some of what the mutli provides is unnecessary. It's not dangerous though if you take the directed dosage.]

I lift weights though and it's a strongly recommended as a standard supplement for those who lift/exercise but I don't think that that makes a whole lot of difference. Vitamins/minerals are necessary to all!

+1 booya! Very good advice. I'm an underweight guy, and I just so happened to have started lifting weights a while ago. Taking vitamins is making me feel better. I also seem to recover faster and I'm gaining a bit more weight because of all the exercise. Multivitamins are generally good even if you are a sedentary person.