• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

% of TypoC members who smoke?

Do you smoke?

• Yes smoke

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • No smoke

Votes: 93 74.4%

• Total voters

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... Likewise!

Lol what? I don't smoke or do anything like that... Those are just my thoughts on the matter, and this is a thread about said matter, so I expressed them.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
to all you anti-smokers look down on others fuck you! seriously fuck you, you're going to die aswell one day you're gonna get some terrible disease and fucking die, so get off your god damn high horse. thank you that is all.

see when people say shit about smokers it makes me want to keep smoking so i don't have to be near them in the nursing home.If I die before nursing home age i win!

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Never smoked. And never will. And I'll second BlackCat's motion!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
to all you anti-smokers look down on others fuck you! seriously fuck you, you're going to die aswell one day you're gonna get some terrible disease and fucking die, so get off your god damn high horse. thank you that is all.
I'd rather not die by killing myself.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it's not so much that i care if you smoke or not it's more that i care that other people care if i smoke especially total strangers.
I have nothing against smokers. Most of my close friends smoke. I would only say that they are weak willed.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's not so much that i care if you smoke or not it's more that i care that other people care if i smoke especially total strangers.

Why? People are going to judge for these sorts of things or just not care, this is one of those things about being human, when we see someone doing something that we see as being bad, we judge.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So those would be habits and urges then?

:doh: That's not the same thing.

You're an N, figure out why. If you post about why it's not or question me further, you are just denying the answer. This is SO obvious. You just want to argue because you're a smoker and you got butt hurt over my comment.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it's more because they think they're better then me that bugs me, because they've cleary been brain washed by the government to think smoking is worse then shooting your grandma.

btw shooting your grandma is worse then smoking by a billion miles, well unless she's already dead then i guess it be switched. So shooting your living grandma is worse then smoking, but shooting your dead is better than smoking.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Lol, HEY GUYS LET'S SPEND MONEY TO KILL OURSELVES! YEAH THIS IS A GOOD IDEA!

Congrats for wasting your money and basically stating to the world that you have little control over your habits and urges.

congrats for being judgmental and not realising most or your own habits are probably irrational and that yet you never question them.

It's called being human. We think short term and like to gamble. Evolutionary traits/

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright I give up, people who use substances and smoke will always rationalize and fight against it.

Cool, you win.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
congrats for being judgmental and not realising most or your own habits are probably irrational and that yet you never question them.

It's called being human. We think short term and like to gamble. Evolutionary traits/
+1
Alright I give up, people who use substances and smoke will always rationalize and fight against it.

Cool, you win.

congrats on being passive agressive and if you disagree with something you have to expect that not everyone is going to have your same view point

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
congrats on being passive agressive and if you disagree with something you have to expect that not everyone is going to have your same view point

Yep, I'm just a horrible person for my opinions aren't I? You should know that people will disagree with your viewpoint too... which is what is happening right now. I don't actually CARE if people smoke or anything like that, it's not something I worry about. It's just when the issue is actually brought up... yeah. If I saw you smoking just out in the world I wouldn't think anything about it, since I'd probably be thinking of something else.

I'm done here, go vent somewhere else.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't smoke. I don't care if others do. It is only cool in film noir.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yep, I'm just a horrible person for my opinions aren't I? You should know that people will disagree with your viewpoint too... which is what is happening right now. I don't actually CARE if people smoke or anything like that, it's not something I worry about. It's just when the issue is actually brought up... yeah. If I saw you smoking just out in the world I wouldn't think anything about it, since I'd probably be thinking of something else.

I'm done here, go vent somewhere else.

dude seriously? you're the only person out of the two of us who has they're panties in a wad.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dude seriously? you're the only person out of the two of us who has they're panties in a wad.

I honestly don't care about this issue or anything about the subject of smoking, it doesn't effect me. All I was doing was stating my opinion.

I don't have my panties in a wad, I just like to debate.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So part of the reason nonsmokers don't get it is because...

You can drink responsibly
You can eat junk food responsibly
You can bungee cord jump responsibly
You can't smoke responsibly.

Smoking will always hurt your body, there is no question of it. Hence, the not understanding why someone would do it.