129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes smoke

32 24.81%
  • No smoke

97 75.19%
First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    istp

smoked in the past for a short while, i could understand the temptation to do it again, but meh... no thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I have so much respect for you non smokers, wish I could do it
    to achieve something you must first expect it of yourself

do not let the chemical addiction convince you that you dont have a choice one way or the other every time the opportunity arises.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Functor View Post
    I smoke marijuana frequently and cigarettes occasionally (mostly when drinking).

I look forward to the day when weed is legalized in the US (it'll happen in our lifetimes, believe it!) because I want to have a more personal relationship with my pot by growing my own.
    Legalization or not, as soon as I have a house of my own (not an apartment like I live in now) I'll be growing my own. That way I'll have a constant supply of the best and know exactly what I'm smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Functor View Post
    Depending on how things go over in California, we might see a second mass migration... 'California Green Rush' anyone?
    That's why I suspect that even if marijuana is legalized in the State of California, the DEA will do everything possible to prosecute vendors at the federal level.
    Hands in the air, it's a robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Drifter View Post
    Legalization or not, as soon as I have a house of my own (not an apartment like I live in now) I'll be growing my own. That way I'll have a constant supply of the best and know exactly what I'm smoking.
    Be careful. The man has all sorts of ways of hunting for grow ops... aerial thermal scans, monitoring electricity usage, et c. Felony manufacturing is a hell of a charge in this country.
    Ti = Ne > Fi = Ni > Te = Si > Fe = Se

"I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks, or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school and other oppressive institutions which have driven that out of them."
    -- Noam Chomsky

MBTI
    INTx

Smokers who put themselves upwind are annoying.

Thanks for the blast of cigarette smell. I appreciate it. Jerks.

Your welcome.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Feops View Post
    Smokers who put themselves upwind are annoying.

Thanks for the blast of cigarette smell. I appreciate it. Jerks.
    thanks for being a self righteous asshole. are you deathly allergic? if you are I might sympathize if its just cuz you don't like the smell then fuck you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    thanks for being a self righteous asshole. are you deathly allergic? if you are I might sympathize if its just cuz you don't like the smell then fuck you.
    right on. when I was a non-smoker(fascist) I hated the smell of BO and douchyness more than the smell of natural herbs.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

i started smoking when i was a kid, and have smoked ever since. i always enjoyed it, and never felt guilty.
    but i quit a couple of months ago, because i am having children.

MBTI
    INTx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm not throwing stink in your face, it'd be nice to have the same in return.

Same way people appreciate when others take showers in conventions. Or don't get on busses smelling like vomit. Bad smells are offensive. People like clean air.

MBTI
    yupp

wind changes directions, and its not like any one can know so its not on purpose when that happens its on purpose if someone comes up to yeah delibrately blows smoke in your face, that is why you are being a self righteous asshole. Because it has nothing to do with you, but you make it about you which pisses me off, because you are not going to die from it and none of this bullshit about 2nd hand smoke because you can move just as easily so yeah. If I don't like the smell of something or the person is doing something that makes me uncomfortable I fucking move and get on with my life. Because life is too fucking short to get upset over what others do, instead of acting like its some personal attack on me, because it probably isn't
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so