32 24.81%
  • No smoke

97 75.19%
First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Smoke what?

Yes.

I smoked for ten years. I quit about 3 or 4 months ago. I'm quite happy about it but I'm not going to give myself any medals of achievement until it's been at least a year.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Functor View Post
    I smoke marijuana frequently and cigarettes occasionally (mostly when drinking).

I look forward to the day when weed is legalized in the US (it'll happen in our lifetimes, believe it!) because I want to have a more personal relationship with my pot by growing my own.

Depending on how things go over in California, we might see a second mass migration... 'California Green Rush' anyone?
    fuck yea, I'm gonna get my license soon. fuck tobacco but I'm addicted, I can quit weed for months and I've done over a year, but ciggs.... unbelievable... probably tried quitting 5 or so times already, bullshit, don't even smoke ciggs if you arn't addicted the addiction and withdrawal is really BAD.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I never thought I would smoke cigs, but as soon as I turned 18, I picked up the habit instantly.

But I just switched to electric cigarettes, which use water vapor instead of smoke, and they are the best thing ever. Fuck cancer.

MBTI
    INTP

You can chew nicotine gum as a substitute as well.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    You can chew nicotine gum as a substitute as well.
    Just not as satisfying as taking a drag of something, and expensive, I imagine.

With e-cigs, it's basically free. You just get a small bottle of nicotine liquid and it lasts for weeks/months.

MBTI
    INTP

Wow, that electric cigarette thing is kind of fascinating--I just looked it up. So it doesn't smell, either?
    Something Witty

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Smoking has to be the stupidest everyday activity millions of people participate in.

"Hi, I'd like to hand over thousands of dollars to a giant corporation in return for an addiction to a substance that harms my health and doesn't even get me as buzzed as half a beer."

Strange.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Wow, that electric cigarette thing is kind of fascinating--I just looked it up. So it doesn't smell, either?
    No smell really. I have cherry flavor, and I guess the vapor has a faint cherry scent if you put your nose right into it, but after it dissipates it's gone.

Best thing ever. I predict it will get pretty popular, I've already converted my smoker friends.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    No smell really. I have cherry flavor, and I guess the vapor has a faint cherry scent if you put your nose right into it, but after it dissipates it's gone.

Best thing ever. I predict it will get pretty popular, I've already converted my smoker friends.
    That sounds pretty good to me.

Although there are worse things than the smell of tobacco. I used to avoid bars because the smell of smoke made me feel ill. Now there is a smoking ban in all public areas here and one can smell what all that smoke was masking.

It ain't cherries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.