• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

% of TypoC members who smoke?

Do you smoke?

• Yes smoke

Votes: 32 25.6%
  • No smoke

Votes: 93 74.4%

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
wind changes directions, and its not like any one can know so its not on purpose when that happens its on purpose if someone comes up to yeah delibrately blows smoke in your face, that is why you are being a self righteous asshole. Because it has nothing to do with you, but you make it about you which pisses me off, because you are not going to die from it and none of this bullshit about 2nd hand smoke because you can move just as easily so yeah. If I don't like the smell of something or the person is doing something that makes me uncomfortable I fucking move and get on with my life. Because life is too fucking short to get upset over what others do, instead of acting like its some personal attack on me, because it probably isn't

I told you many times that I do love and respect you, therefore I am trieing something new, so appreciation from me for your expressive ideas wont get old:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu-8wGbWMro"].[/YOUTUBE]

You know what's so good about other people ? They are not us. And they will never know what they are missing

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
wind changes directions, and its not like any one can know so its not on purpose when that happens its on purpose if someone comes up to yeah delibrately blows smoke in your face, that is why you are being a self righteous asshole. Because it has nothing to do with you, but you make it about you which pisses me off, because you are not going to die from it and none of this bullshit about 2nd hand smoke because you can move just as easily so yeah.

Please. If there's a headwind, and a smoker moves right in front of me and takes a long drag, I don't assume that the person is attacking me. I do assume that the person is being a jerk for not considering where his stink is going.

It would just be courteous. Smelly people aren't going to kill you either, but you probably appreciate not smelling BO when you're around people.

If I don't like the smell of something or the person is doing something that makes me uncomfortable I fucking move and get on with my life. Because life is too fucking short to get upset over what others do, instead of acting like its some personal attack on me, because it probably isn't

You... do realize the irony here, yes?