• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Foods you can't control...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I've got a sweet tooth so I try not to keep buscuits or chocolate in the house... actually it doens't matter what I buy they aint going to stay in the house long...

One particuar food that I dont by very oten because I simply can't stop eatting them is Sugar Puffs.. If I buy a box they are done in 24 hours and the roof of my mouth is missing a layer of skin... I just can;t not eat them once they are open (puffed wheat with honey on them)....

Any foods you can't put down?

Lis

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Taco Bell's Volcano Double Beef Burritos. They're incredible. Hold the sour cream though :sick:

And Cape Cod Jalapeno and Aged Cheddar potato chips.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This --->:popc1: and sushi. What else, I like to eat raw meat with a yolk, some onion, salt n' pepper, with a potato side dish (true story). And dumplings, yum. Don't care for sweets much. OK fine, I love vanilla ice cream.

Come to think of it, raw food is hard to control in general. I guess it's all in the chase for me ;)

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just cannot control myself around fried foods. It's the worst. I try to avoid them at all costs. Fried pickles? Incredible. Fried Artichokes? :drool: I'm in NYC at the moment, but I'm from the south... how can they not have fried pickles up here?!?!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I just cannot control myself around fried foods. It's the worst. I try to avoid them at all costs. Fried pickles? Incredible. Fried Artichokes? :drool: I'm in NYC at the moment, but I'm from the south... how can they not have fried pickles up here?!?!

Have you tried a Glasgow salad.... deep fried mars bars....

I like fried food very rarely... I lost loads of weight in the US because I couldn't find non fried food eatting establishment easily...

Taco Bells - you know I've never eatten them

Sushi I'm none too keen on...

Scuse me I have a bowl of sugar puffs waiting :)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to be a chocoholic. I'd eat chocolate whenever I can. Yes, maybe it's a bit weird for a guy to be addicted to chocolate as it's usually a girl thing but 'meh'. Now I stopped chocolate for good.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Oh lawd.

PF Chang's Fried String Beans. Holy shit, those are amazing too, especially in that spicy sauce they give you. I'm gettin' hungry :(

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I used to be a chocoholic. I'd eat chocolate whenever I can. Yes, maybe it's a bit weird for a guy to be addicted to chocolate as it's usually a girl thing but 'meh'. Now I stopped chocolate for good.

Yeah, boys are already so sweet, they don't need to eat chocolate. :hug:

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh lawd.

PF Chang's Fried String Beans. Holy shit, those are amazing too, especially in that spicy sauce they give you. I'm gettin' hungry :(

I'm sensing this thread is going to turn into some weird food-sex-thread.

I'm off to the gym.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Taco Bell's Volcano Double Beef Burritos. They're incredible. Hold the sour cream though :sick:

I really like sour cream, but I haven't gotten one of these yet because they cost WAY too much money.

Are they really THAT worth it?

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you tried a Glasgow salad.... deep fried mars bars....
:shocking: .... No, but I want to.
Oh lawd.

What?! I have not tried those, but I have a PF Chang's around the corner. Looks like I know what I'm eating for lunch

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I really like sour cream, but I haven't gotten one of these yet because they cost WAY too much money.

Are they really THAT worth it?

$3.39 is a small price to pay for a piece of heaven. Plus, 1 fills me up pretty good, I've never been able to eat 2 at the same time before, I just don't have the strength.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't control myself around Hummus, Fried pickles and turkey pepperoni

oh and Chipotle burritos.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Bwaah potato chips :( :( :( :(

Cry.

Really.

I can just decide not to eat it, but I have to have a full meal instead, if I really mean to resist the urge.

Sourcream & onions.

Yum.

I eat them too much.

Beer & drinks are my second most hard thing, which is , uh.. what I can control.. leaving the potato chips as my only problem food :( I've eaten good food and drank good drinks today, but .. I'm happy to not have any chips with me right now :)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ice cream vanquishes me every time. If only I could convince my father to stop keeping it in his house!

Fruity Dyno-bites are another delicious, delicious evil. I like to fix em up like ricy krispie treats...it's nutritionally void decadence.

I like to eat raw meat with a yolk

You're like one step away from just tearing into a cow. How very ENTJ :D

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I get quite a bit of deer jerky and sausage after hunting season from relatives. Have to be careful with it or I'll eat too much at once.

I like to eat raw meat with a yolk, some onion, salt n' pepper, with a potato side dish (true story). And dumplings, yum.

Sweet Jesus
:heart: :wubbie: :heart:

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I'm usually pretty good about resisting snacks unless they've been put out in front of me. Exception is chocolate...

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I get quite a bit of deer jerky and sausage after hunting season from relatives. Have to be careful with it or I'll eat too much at once.

I actually have a hunting license. We go out in groups of 6-8 people and hunt in the forest. Usually we get deer, birds, bunnies and even moose, but once in a blue moon, we have gotten wild boar. Those are a pain in the ass though, also very expensive animals to hunt and usually for nothing. Because they often contain little worms, and then of cause, it's not safe to eat the meat. They are also super aggressive and we usually have to bring well-trained hunting dogs who have the balls to face those boars, in order to even have the possibility to catch one. You can't touch them with bullets.

Anyway, I always eat the meat raw. If my mom insists on cooking the meat, I will insist on having mine rare.

G

Glycerine

Fried chicken, potato chips, popcorn, lemonade, steak, california roll, mozzarella sticks, chocolate cake, creme brulee, boston creme pie, and chicken tenders.