First 4567816 Last

Thread: Lady Cups

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

That has to be one of the dumbest songs ever.

Has anyone had any luck with these? I'm curious about it, I see only negative comments so far.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I gotto say, I hadn't heard about it before. It looks really interesting. My problem though with tampons is that my body reacts hostile to it. So I've never been able to wear one. Also, I have a heavy flow, so pads are a nightmare, as is leaking. I'm kinda intrigued, but scared to use it in case my body decides to react the same way to it as it did to tampons. Also, atm I am blissfully free of that monthly burden so I have no immediate use for it..but it could be interesting for the future.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ

I've heard of these. My sister uses one. I discovered this when she came to stay and my dog snaggled it and chewed it up.

For some odd reason, tho, I don't think it would work for me. I've never used tampons for the same reason - something about it puts me off, seems unhygienic or something.*

*I know this isn't true, but I FEEL like it is. And don't be callin' me an F for that, or you get slapped.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

You're an F for that.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTJ

BAAAAHHHH!!!!!! :steam:

OK. I asked for it.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    I've heard of these. My sister uses one. I discovered this when she came to stay and my dog snaggled it and chewed it up.
    For some odd reason, tho, I don't think it would work for me. I've never used tampons for the same reason - something about it puts me off, seems unhygienic or something.*

*I know this isn't true, but I FEEL like it is. And don't be callin' me an F for that, or you get slapped.
    Yeah now that you mention it, I can see this being a potential problem, especially with male dogs, as they tend to really be intrigued by those kind of smells..(even if properly rinsed, I'm sure). Before you know it, you'll be digging out your Ladycup from the yard where they buried it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Enneagram
    1w2

OK, I've now used it two nights in a row. No leaking, didn't feel it.

I'm still having issues taking it out. What I'm doing is using my thumb to break the seal instead of grasping the base and pinching until the seal pops. It's easier for me although messier than what I'm reading. I'm not wearing it for the rest of my period because I think I need to give my cootchie a rest. It feels abused. From what I'm reading it takes about three cycles for most people to get the hang of it.

Menstrual Cups - Divacup, Mooncup, Instead, Lunette, Miacup has been a good resource.

I'm noticing when there's a co-ed discussion about things women really talk about things get pretty quiet from the guys. I was on that Museum of Menstruation website and in some country the word for women is "the person with red stuff running down their legs." I'm totally reaching back into my women's lit/history classes, but I think talking about periods ruins male fantasies in some sort of way. Like you're vagina should be queefing, or ejaculating, or wet, or ejecting ping pong balls, but not having yeast infections or bleeding.

Is this making sense?
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Total sense, and I think some women think of it that way as well.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    yupp

the first two days of my period are always the super tampons and changing them every two hours or they'll leak and i wear a pad for extra protection, which is annoying then after that it stops and starts randomly for the next 3-4 days so I'll be like yay I'm done and then no no wait damnit! but i was kinda curious about the cups but i don't want my cervix ripped out, no thank you.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I was on that Museum of Menstruation website and in some country the word for women is "the person with red stuff running down their legs." I'm totally reaching back into my women's lit/history classes, but I think talking about periods ruins male fantasies in some sort of way. Like you're vagina should be queefing, or ejaculating, or wet, or ejecting ping pong balls, but not having yeast infections or bleeding.

Is this making sense?
    Yeah, cause what comes out of a man is soooo much nicer.

Tampons don't work too well for me, either, I wonder if this would be a problem. Maybe I should just go and order it instead of just asking about it.

Of course, I'm thinking ablation too, that might be better. I'm sick of birth control! I just like being natural about that stuff.