378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Who keeps bumping this thread.

FETISHISTS!

piss>shit>vomit>menstrual blood>pimple pus
    you're forgetting eyeball juice, cum, milk, and scabs
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I had major issues with it slipping up way too high.. I literally spent two minutes trying to grasp the tail end of it to be able to get enough grip to pull it out. It was a bit scary--I panicked and thought I would have to go to the EMF for a moment to get a doctor to fish it out because I just could NOT get it.
    Hmm I had this problem with the Instead cups that go way up in, I find them terribly inconvenient, but I have no problem about getting to my Diva because it's shaped differently. I also am not squeamish about fishing it out, so that probably counts. It's just my vag, mang.

Also the email said I should have been able to twist it 360 degrees without trouble, but I couldn't get it to budge even a little bit one way or the other, moreless twist it all the way around. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with it. I hardly feel a tampon while it is in, but the cup I definitely feel it pushing against the sides of me to create that seal. If it weren't for the back pains I get from it when it slips up I could deal with that. I also am unsure if I can use the latrine while it is in--it says it only needs replacing in 12 hours.. does that mean bathroom breaks don't require it to be pulled out each time?
    I'm not sure why it's causing back pain for you unless it's because you're already having major cramps and the discomfort is just too much for you. I've had this happen in the past when my cramps were really severe, I wouldn't even want to wear a tampon.

It only has to be changed if you're bleeding heavily. I change it and rinse it quite often on heavy flow days, but on light flow days, yes, you can just leave it up in there, there's no TSS risk.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Hmm I had this problem with the Instead cups that go way up in, I find them terribly inconvenient, but I have no problem about getting to my Diva because it's shaped differently. I also am not squeamish about fishing it out, so that probably counts. It's just my vag, mang.
    That in and of itself doesn't bother me.. the fact that I couldnt REACH it to pull it out did. I could barely grasp the little tail thingy, which started out right at the opening but slid up throughout the day.

I'm not sure why it's causing back pain for you unless it's because you're already having major cramps and the discomfort is just too much for you. I've had this happen in the past when my cramps were really severe, I wouldn't even want to wear a tampon.

It only has to be changed if you're bleeding heavily. I change it and rinse it quite often on heavy flow days, but on light flow days, yes, you can just leave it up in there, there's no TSS risk.
    A google search confirmed I am not the only one with this trouble but it isn't the norm. It was like a horrid, sharp pain in my lower back where my kidneys were.. after my Ne convinced me for half a second that I had somehow defied the laws of physics by blocking off a urethra opening so all of my pee was shutting down my kidneys I had the sense to just take it out and the pain went away after an hour or so. The pain took my breath away though, it was like I had tweeked my back, so I knew it wasn't cramps. Someone mentioned if it is touching your cervix it could do this.. I don't know how or why, but it sounded legit on google. I think I'll speak to a lady doctor during demobilization and ask her opinion.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Wow. I sure don't know what I'd do without this thread. Good thing we have it.
    *Throws a (sealed) tampon at you*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That in and of itself doesn't bother me.. the fact that I couldnt REACH it to pull it out did. I could barely grasp the little tail thingy, which started out right at the opening but slid up throughout the day.

A google search confirmed I am not the only one with this trouble but it isn't the norm. It was like a horrid, sharp pain in my lower back where my kidneys were.. after my Ne convinced me for half a second that I had somehow defied the laws of physics by blocking off a urethra opening so all of my pee was shutting down my kidneys I had the sense to just take it out and the pain went away after an hour or so. The pain took my breath away though, it was like I had tweeked my back, so I knew it wasn't cramps. Someone mentioned if it is touching your cervix it could do this.. I don't know how or why, but it sounded legit on google. I think I'll speak to a lady doctor during demobilization and ask her opinion.
    Ugh okay yeah maybe it's suctioning your cervix or something, that's pretty odd for you to feel it in your back though and not directly on your cervix.

I have a hard time reaching the Instead because of the way it's made, don't know if you've ever tried it, but DON'T if you're even having this much trouble with the more vertical and less horizontal Diva cup.

I know that scary feeling. I've used make-up sponges before to have sex while I was on my period, it's a trick where the sponge absorbs the blood, but none comes out, and it feels mushy like soft skin so the guy is probably never gonna be the wiser. However, if said make-up sponge gets caught up in there, it's really really scary, like OMGZ I CAN'T GET IT OUT.

Terrible feeling. Awful.

Hey, maybe that's why I don't find the Diva all that challenging in comparison, because I tried the Instead cup and make-up sponges first. On the other hand, I never had this back pain issue, which sounds really icky.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Ugh okay yeah maybe it's suctioning your cervix or something, that's pretty odd for you to feel it in your back though and not directly on your cervix.

I have a hard time reaching the Instead because of the way it's made, don't know if you've ever tried it, but DON'T if you're even having this much trouble with the more vertical and less horizontal Diva cup.

I know that scary feeling. I've used make-up sponges before to have sex while I was on my period, it's a trick where the sponge absorbs the blood, but none comes out, and it feels mushy like soft skin so the guy is probably never gonna be the wiser. However, if said make-up sponge gets caught up in there, it's really really scary, like OMGZ I CAN'T GET IT OUT.

Terrible feeling. Awful.

Hey, maybe that's why I don't find the Diva all that challenging in comparison, because I tried the Instead cup and make-up sponges first. On the other hand, I never had this back pain issue, which sounds really icky.
    I have never heard of that in my life.. but this post gave me some confidence in giving it another try. I'll definitely see if I can get it to work for me when I get home. Everyone says there is a definite learning curve with it, so maybe I'm just a slow learner
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I have never heard of that in my life.. but this post gave me some confidence in giving it another try. I'll definitely see if I can get it to work for me when I get home. Everyone says there is a definite learning curve with it, so maybe I'm just a slow learner
    I don't think you're an exceptionally slow learner; I mean I realized I learned it in steps, like it just seemed easier compared to the deeply annoying Instead cup, which I only used to use as a measure to have sex on my period without their being a mess on lighter days.

Diva is actually a practical replacement that I find manageable, with a few pads per month as back-up. Good luck in figuring out if it will work for you.

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I have my beliefs and you have yours lets just leave it at that.
    LOL! I was being sarcastic
    ( . )( . )

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    LOL! I was being sarcastic
    that makes me feel better, you can never tell. lotsa crazies on the internet
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

just crossed my mind...
    I wonder if these things can break inside of you if you had some kind of accident that resulted in trauma.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.