User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Thread: Lady Cups

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Wow. I sure don't know what I'd do without this thread. Good thing we have it.
    I don't know what I'd do if people on forums stopped reading blunt, upfront titles about things that aren't interesting or applicable to them, click on the thread, read it and decide they are inconvenienced by it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosorapteuse View Post
    Haha! How come? The dearth of female INTPs?
    I can't help it, ya'll are an uncommon breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Philosorapteuse View Post
    All aboard the good ship TMI... .
    I think I'm skipper of the damn ship. But thats really good advice.. Im not giving up on the thing yet, because hey, I paid for it.. but I think I will attempt to use it when I get home instead of here on deployment. There's more comforts at home to rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    It's so weird to me that this thread bothers people.
    You didn't get the memo.. Women talking about their cycles is icky and gross and our good traditional males are not going to tolerate it. We're going to give them cooties if this thing goes over 30 pages.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You didn't get the memo.. Women talking about their cycles is icky and gross and our good traditional females are not going to tolerate it. We're going to give them cooties if this thing goes over 30 pages.
    Fixed that for ya. Think the males are staying away entirely rather than complaining.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Thank you. 24 hour shifts later I read your post like twice and went "Fixed what?"
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Wow. I sure don't know what I'd do without this thread. Good thing we have it.
    Wow. I sure don't know what I'd do without this comment. Good thing we have it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

MBTI
    yupp

prudes.....
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Leviticus 15:19-30
    And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.
    ( . )( . )

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Leviticus 15:19-30
    And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.
    Now I KNOW the bible was written by a man
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Now I KNOW the bible was written by a man
    Close enough. It was written by GOD and man was made in his image.
    ( . )( . )

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Close enough. It was written by GOD and man was made in his image.
    I have my beliefs and you have yours lets just leave it at that.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all