User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Thread: Lady Cups

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Oh god why won't you let that die.. @_@ !!
    *proud*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Wow. I sure don't know what I'd do without this thread. Good thing we have it.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

right on the left wing Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I know this is very stereotypical of me to say, but I thought you were a boy up until this post.
    Haha! How come? The dearth of female INTPs?
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

right on the left wing Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I had major issues with it slipping up way too high.. I literally spent two minutes trying to grasp the tail end of it to be able to get enough grip to pull it out. It was a bit scary--I panicked and thought I would have to go to the EMF for a moment to get a doctor to fish it out because I just could NOT get it. Also the email said I should have been able to twist it 360 degrees without trouble, but I couldn't get it to budge even a little bit one way or the other, moreless twist it all the way around. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with it. I hardly feel a tampon while it is in, but the cup I definitely feel it pushing against the sides of me to create that seal. If it weren't for the back pains I get from it when it slips up I could deal with that. I also am unsure if I can use the latrine while it is in--it says it only needs replacing in 12 hours.. does that mean bathroom breaks don't require it to be pulled out each time?
    All aboard the good ship TMI...

Yeah, you don't need to replace it when you go to the loo. It's inside you, not going to get dirty (like a tampon string. Ugh.) Consider how hard you've found getting it out - you're not likely to just lose it while bearing down, not if you've got a seal. If it's any consolation, I also completely flipped when I first tried removing mine. Like you, I just could *not* get a grip on the stem. Total panic, tears, the lot. I actually resorted to forceps the first time! Then a friend who'd had one for longer explained the squeezing technique to me, which works way better. Chill out, squat (while you're getting the hang of it at least). Bear down gently, which'll push it lower so you can catch the little blighter. Run one finger around the edge of the cup like you would to check the seal, slip your thumb in and gently pinch the bulb of the cup with finger and thumb. This'll break the seal through the little air holes, and you can pull it out. After a warm bath is a good time to try this out, when you're relaxed and not stressing. You'll probably need a few tries to get the hang of this (I did at any rate), but once you've got it you can probably just dispense with the stem entirely.
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Who keeps bumping this thread.

FETISHISTS!

piss>shit>vomit>menstrual blood>pimple pus
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    Wow. I sure don't know what I'd do without this thread. Good thing we have it.
    It's so weird to me that this thread bothers people.

People are actually giving and getting helpful advice. I'd say that makes this better than at least 75% of threads.

OMG WE ARE TALLING ABOUT OUR BODIEZZZZZZZZ!!!???!??!?!

I guess we should start asking about how to win over the guy we are rude to and/or ignore and then it wouldnt get complaints.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

+1

@Avatar7, if I ever meet ya, I so wanna go shopping for tampax with you on my arm
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    +1

@Avatar7, if I ever meet ya, I so wanna go shopping for tampax with you on my arm
    . I can't wait.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I will say that I had some handmade flannel diapers for one of my babies that I converted into reusable pads and I loved them. They were comfy, never leaked, and, of course, did not contribute to the landfill. I just soaked them in cold water, then washed them and they were good to go again. But then I ruined them because I let them go too long (when pregnant perhaps?) between washings and they got all moldy, and I had to throw them out. :P I need to make some more.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@Amargith Re rep: Great. Then I don't have to.

Edit: Re 3rd rep: Hahaha