• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

wolfy

awsm
Good Job, Mom.

barbell-barbell-weightlifter-sports.gif

Muscle_Boy.gif

Sports_sport23.gif

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahaha, awesome! I'm thinking about making a request to have Biaxident's second one (the one lifting the dumbbells) added to the collection. :D

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Good job. What caused the change in eating habits compared to a few weeks ago? (Feel free not to answer if you don't wanna. :) )

Oh, that's actually a really good question. I should probably think about that so as not to fall into the same pattern. Hum. I think I just had bad timing for a couple of days (our dining center has very limited hours) and I ended up eating less than ideally. And once I started eating meat and fried things it was harder to get back out of that pattern.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oh, that's actually a really good question. I should probably think about that so as not to fall into the same pattern. Hum. I think I just had bad timing for a couple of days (our dining center has very limited hours) and I ended up eating less than ideally. And once I started eating meat and fried things it was harder to get back out of that pattern.

Next time you misbehave, I'll so chase you with a stick all over your campus.

Oh right, laugh, people always do that.. until it happens :devil:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hap - Sorry it's taken me a while to get back on this. Here are some basics on the drinks I had mentioned earlier.

You can use any type of green tea you like - loose and Japanese is the best (more fresh and smells like grass rather than black tea) but a standard grocery store green tea in tea bag form will work just as well and be just as tasty. The key with green tea is that you steep it for a shorter period of time. Don't steep for too long or it will be bitter. So, boil water. Take the water off the stove, use 1 tea bag for every 4 cups of water (approximately). Steep for 1-2 minutes. It will differ by the type of tea (most packages will tell you how long is ideal). Shoot for a nice lighter green color versus a dark, hazy color. This is my preference - make as per your taste.

Chill the tea. Mix the juices in the day you want to drink it. I make the mixes in smaller bottles and carry them to work.

Spritzer options -- add sparkling water to taste to both of these:

3/5 green tea 2/5 orange juice
3/5 green tea 1/5 orange juice 1/5 pomegranate juice

Alternatively, you can just leave out the tea and just do the following:
1/2 orange juice 1/4 pomegranate juice and 1/4 sparkling water

With either of the above, the orange juice is essential because it cuts the pomegranate juice which has a very strong flavor. Use whichever brand you like to drink with no pulp. OJ is very high in sugar even if it is natural sugar so use smaller amounts of it. I use it as a natural sweetener but don't use it to make the majority of the drink.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to be a day late with the list this week. It's been a long day, and I want to get up early tomorrow to get my exercise out of the way.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wow, what a slacker. And all the money we are paying you, too.

I worked out today. At night because I don't have energy during the day for anything when I work out in the morning.

Yay! I only continued working out because of this thread. :wubbie:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, what a slacker. And all the money we are paying you, too.

I worked out today. At night because I don't have energy during the day for anything when I work out in the morning.

Yay! I only continued working out because of this thread. :wubbie:

My inner ISTJ is really upset right now. Thankfully, my outer INFP seems pretty okay with it, and just wants me to get ready for bed already. :)

Thank you for taking time out of your endorphine crazed mood to keep us updated! :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You need to get yourself to bed and out of the way of my crazed endorphins.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Wrecked shop with a 1.5 mile run, arms, legs, and some ab work. Squats - 180 lbs. Leg presses - 260 lbs.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hap - Sorry it's taken me a while to get back on this. Here are some basics on the drinks I had mentioned earlier.

You can use any type of green tea you like - loose and Japanese is the best (more fresh and smells like grass rather than black tea) but a standard grocery store green tea in tea bag form will work just as well and be just as tasty. The key with green tea is that you steep it for a shorter period of time. Don't steep for too long or it will be bitter. So, boil water. Take the water off the stove, use 1 tea bag for every 4 cups of water (approximately). Steep for 1-2 minutes. It will differ by the type of tea (most packages will tell you how long is ideal). Shoot for a nice lighter green color versus a dark, hazy color. This is my preference - make as per your taste.

Chill the tea. Mix the juices in the day you want to drink it. I make the mixes in smaller bottles and carry them to work.

Spritzer options -- add sparkling water to taste to both of these:

3/5 green tea 2/5 orange juice
3/5 green tea 1/5 orange juice 1/5 pomegranate juice

Alternatively, you can just leave out the tea and just do the following:
1/2 orange juice 1/4 pomegranate juice and 1/4 sparkling water

With either of the above, the orange juice is essential because it cuts the pomegranate juice which has a very strong flavor. Use whichever brand you like to drink with no pulp. OJ is very high in sugar even if it is natural sugar so use smaller amounts of it. I use it as a natural sweetener but don't use it to make the majority of the drink.

Thanks! My dad drinks a lot of seltzer so I think I'll have to try something with seltzer in it.

I'll have to try it out ^^

oh, by the way:

.8 mi to school

6-7 laps on track (I wasn't keeping track)

wolfy

awsm
I just got back from the gym. Did what I usually do for upper body.

Bench Press and BB Row SuperSet.
Sh Press and Chins SS
and rode the bike.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Totally in a sweet routine now with classes and eating, and I'll be checking out a high-intensity boxing class on Thursday at the same place that I'm doing Pilates atm, if that all works out, which I think it will, then I'll finally have everything I wanted covered and be able to stop looking around for different ways to meet my fitness wants.