• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Here's a simple powdered drink mix that I make at my work. It rocks, it tastes cider-like, and it doesn't add too many calories. I dunno if it's exactly healthy, but it's a great alternative to hot chocolate if you're looking for a hot drink, and people spend $2 for a small glass at my work and it's so cheap and easy.

1 cup Instant tea mix
2 cups Tang
3 cups Lemonade mix
1tsp (or tbsp depending on taste) each of dried powdered clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg

Blend all that together, and put in a few teaspoons to a cup of hot water. :) That's a big recipe, so cutting it in half would help Lol.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cardio does go quick. :(

Life is still kicking my ass, but did my usual route last night. Only ran about half the way though. It's getting cold.

Eating well today.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
CSW was great tonight, we we training triangle choke to armbar transitions, and hook intercept takedowns.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:) Everyone's been doing SO well at this. :laugh: Should I feel bad that I keep going "See Wolfy?! Tooolddd yyaa!!" :D

Weight training class tonight. I plan on really working on my arms in it, since I keep focusing on my legs. I'm not too sure how to keep my arms to sculpt though. I'm losing weight, and working on them more than I ever was, but they still seem to look the same. :( I get sad that I can never buy clothes in the girls section because of how huge they are.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I did a lame hour on the bike today. That's all I had in me, but at least I didn't just not do it. :cheese:

I count it!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Weight training class tonight. I plan on really working on my arms in it, since I keep focusing on my legs. I'm not too sure how to keep my arms to sculpt though. I'm losing weight, and working on them more than I ever was, but they still seem to look the same. :( I get sad that I can never buy clothes in the girls section because of how huge they are.

Genetics. As you lose weight, eventually your body will decide to take some of the fat that may be stored on your arms. The body doesn't evenly remove fat.

And honestly, if your arms are big cuz you be sporting some guns, then it is your duty to show them off. :yes:

I did a lame hour on the bike today. That's all I had in me, but at least I didn't just not do it. :cheese:

I count it!

Excellent!

I haven't been sleeping well, which in turn means not waking up after 3-4 hours of sleep so I can hit the gym. So, once again Mon-Wed are my stressful days, and the week opens up a bit tomorrow. So I'm going to try to do a Thu-Sun quadruple day marathon to avoid the cheat. *crosses fingers*

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I get sad that I can never buy clothes in the girls section because of how huge they are.

They don't fit or you don't like the look? I agree with Udog, if they are just don't fit the "box" of what your body is supposed to look you need to break the box.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i've been mia but i have a great excuse! i joined a new health club facility with a good friend of mine and have been spending my mornings there working out and i am in heaven! each elliptical, treadmill, bike, etc has it's own flat screen tv with cable! childcare has wii's and tons of stuff for the kids to do, a smoothie cafe area and its not crowded! anyway no cheats, just lots of walking uphill and cycling!

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Can I join, can I join? *jumps up and down like a kindergarten kid* I know it wouldn't really work since the rest of you started two months ago... But I want stickers too!

I'm always having trouble staying motivated unless I'm paying $50 per week for a trainer. But I have this crazy dream of getting all toned up and competing in some bikini competition. (needless to say would take me at least 2-4 months to get there) Maybe you guys could help me stay motivated!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We'd be happy to have you Nyn :) So you say you wanna bikini compete? Seeing as how winter is almost here you have plenty of time to get to those goals without feeling stressed.

Set yourself up a schedule of sorts to complete your goals and jump on in!! :static: And Glad to hear from you too Jen! Grats on finding a badass workout area.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Pushed myself a little too hard at the end of muay thai today. I ended up throwing up right before our cool down.

EDIT: I made it to the bathroom, which I cleaned up afterwords.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Sorry to hear it.. but I always find if I ever do vomit from too much activity, or something like that, I feel 10x better after i'm done with the deed.

wolfy

awsm
i've been mia but i have a great excuse! i joined a new health club facility with a good friend of mine and have been spending my mornings there working out and i am in heaven! each elliptical, treadmill, bike, etc has it's own flat screen tv with cable! childcare has wii's and tons of stuff for the kids to do, a smoothie cafe area and its not crowded! anyway no cheats, just lots of walking uphill and cycling!

That's great Jen.

Pushed myself a little too hard at the end of muay thai today. I ended up throwing up right before our cool down.

Nice training! At least you know you pushed to the max. Vomiting is pretty catabolic though. I try to stay away from throwing up in the gym.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Oh! I forgot to post! :D I ran 1.75 miles (my stomach started to feel a bit wierd so I stopped before 2) and then I did a lot of arm workouts and some ab work.

Took my body fat index today: 23.6% .. I lost 2% :static:

wolfy

awsm
Oh! I forgot to post! :D I ran 1.75 miles (my stomach started to feel a bit wierd so I stopped before 2) and then I did a lot of arm workouts and some ab work.

Took my body fat index today: 23.6% .. I lost 2% :static:

Well done! By the mile it's a trial, by the inch it's a cinch.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome back, Jen. :)

Also, I only have one thing to say to everyone: :wubbie:

I know he's pink and cute, but do note it is a very manly wubbie. You wouldn't want to anger the pythons on this wubbie.

Can I join, can I join? *jumps up and down like a kindergarten kid* I know it wouldn't really work since the rest of you started two months ago... But I want stickers too!

I'm always having trouble staying motivated unless I'm paying $50 per week for a trainer. But I have this crazy dream of getting all toned up and competing in some bikini competition. (needless to say would take me at least 2-4 months to get there) Maybe you guys could help me stay motivated!

I already VM'd you, but you are very welcomed to join us! Have you figured out what kind of exercise goals you wish to aim for? (As in, how many times a a week and what kind of routine.)

For extra motivation, here's a suggestion I shared earlier in the thread: Schedule a photo shoot with a professional photographer several months from now. Like, say, mid-Spring when the weather starts getting warmer. Include some bikini shots if you are so inclined. That impending deadline may add extra motivation for those days you feel like lagging a bit!

Just so you know, for the late starters the only significant thing I'm doing is putting a + by the number of cheats. The original members start at 10 and count down - new people start at +0 and count up.

Anyway, welcome!