• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Werd, I think I just burned a couple calories. :D

And, for good measure...

slfiywir uw'ares/oijf ropaseufjrirfjn;slkj se yfgy aw
'
sggs[g ea[oute[pors g'egk[p;lyp;gew

:D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Man, we should market the "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" typing diet ASAP!

We could call it the TYPE-ology Diet! Get it??? :cheese:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Ok.
I did it.:eek:uch:
Too pooped to celebrate.
Now I remember why I don't exercise after I've taken migraine meds.
They deteriorate and weaken my muscles.
I took a half a migraine med this morning.
My muscles were like mush tonight.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Ok.
I did it.:eek:uch:
Too pooped to celebrate.
Now I remember why I don't exercise after I've taken migraine meds.
They deteriorate and weaken my muscles.
I took a half a migraine med this morning.
My muscles were like mush tonight.

:hug:

Still A+ in my book.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
:hug:

Still A+ in my book.
Thanks for the encouragement. Man... it was so hard! I felt like such a weakling. I had some pain in my chest, too. I hope I stop getting migraines someday. But the meds are the whole reason I have to exercise. At one point, I could barely carry a gallon of milk.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Reporting this week:
Monday: cheat
Tuesday: good workout
Wednesday: at work until 2:30 am getting work done before trip
Thursday: 9 hours on a plane/at airports
Friday: good workout
Saturday: awesome all uphill hike. Killer but felt great after,
Sunday: more hiking planned all day.
I'll report again tomorrow - hopefully if I meet goals tomorrow, I should only have four workout days and only end up with one cheat for this week.

Great going everyone. You're keeping me inspired, in spite of the crazy travel schedule.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
this week: 4 hours walking, 15 minutes running, flexibility exercises on 2 days, 10 mins at a time. 100% performance at gym, did everything I could in 30 minutes .. like 20 different sets of exercises, with close to zero rest in between the sets. Ahh, this is my first proper exercise week after having been sick for a long time. Damn viruses and stuff.

Oh, and I've eaten and drank close to ideal. I'm gonna lose weight and feel well.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Can't remember the last time I updated... but still plugging along. Running, biking, bowflex as normal. I need something new :D.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Udog-

I have a history mid term tomorrow, so I missed one of my workout days for studying.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Udog-

I have a history mid term tomorrow, so I missed one of my workout days for studying.

Were you able to get your 4 exercises in this week before today? Or did my INFP competitor just show a chink in his armor?? :D

(Kidding about the chink in his armor comment. School is far more important. Good luck on your history mid term! :) )

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does grading papers feverishly count as a workout?

Grading papers? Feverishly? FEVERISHLY?!?! Girl, do you have a death sentence? Have you learned nothing about not overdoing it, less you cause damage to your brainial area?

I order a break, post haste. Perhaps a good Rifftrax or Match Game to offer your mind the healing it deserves. Your students will understand.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Grading papers? Feverishly? FEVERISHLY?!?! Girl, do you have a death sentence? Have you learned nothing about not overdoing it, less you cause damage to your brainial area?

I order a break, post haste. Perhaps a good Rifftrax or Match Game to offer your mind the healing it deserves. Your students will understand.

:smile: I compromised and did my workout for a break from grading.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
10/5
Had a breakfast burrito with veggies, apple juice, and a mocha for breakfast (quite extravagant for me :D). Snacked on some more of those damn mini-cupcakes for lunch. Had soup for diner.
Eating: ok
Exercise: no

10/6
The usual parfait for breakfast, plus a bagel and cream cheese. Tofu. veggies, and rice for dinner. A coconut popsicle and some orange candies for dessert. Went for a 45 minute jog, did some walking around earlier in the day, took the stairs several times.
Eating: good (for the most part)
Exercise: yes

10/7
Parfait for breakfast, egg salad sandwich for lunch (with cucumber, lettuce, and cheese) plus tapioca pudding and sun chips. A very (very) small rootbeer float (they were damned stingy) and a little bit of gelato split with a friend. Went for another 45 minute jog, and ran up the stairs. Had a handful of dry roasted soybeans.
Eating: good
Exercise: yes

10/8
Parfait, bagel and cream cheese for lunch, popcorn for a snack. Pad thai with chickpeas and rice for dinner. Two cookies and a couple ginger candies for dessert. Took the stairs (4 flights) a couple times but otherwise didn't do much.
Eating: good, but would have liked some more vegetables

10/9
Bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. A veggie burger and some onion rings for lunch, a piece of garlic bread and lemon sorbet for dinner. Popcorn and a granola bar for a snack later.

10/10
Croisant and chai tea for breakfast, tempura veggies for lunch. Had the rest of the lemon sorbet, a cliff bar, rice, and popcorn later.

10/11
Had eggs, tater tots, and rice for breakfast. Some oreos for a snack. For dinner, homemade ham and chicken gumbo on rice, buttered bread, and apple sauce with sugar and spices. A couple more oreos later, about 10 minutes of yoga.

TOTAL:
Exercise: 2/3
Eating: Ok, though I haven't had the chance to eat as many fresh veggies as I'd like.
-1 Cheat day

I'm eating pretty well (at least amount wise) and being reasonably active. I didn't exercise as much as I should have when I had free time, and the second half of the week I've been shut in working on an essay. Better time management should ensure I get all of my workouts in, but if it doesn't I'll have to figure something else out.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I had an awful week. A sick day, an injury day (back) and a cheat. Worst week yet. Going to wipe it from my mind and start a new week tomorrow.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Ugh, I was all geared up to go to the Y again during preschool and I have a sick kid at home. I'm going to have to throw together something at home.

eta: have I mentioned that I hate exercise videos? I'm looking through netflix and breaking out in hives.