• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Last night we did 50 jumping jacks in First Aid to test the stability of our self-applied bandaging :laugh:

Tonight is P90X in Aerobic Conditioning. My professor's maniacal laughter about it last week does not make me feel too comforted :alttongue:

I also just registered for Fall classes last night. I was under the impression that if I took the Weight Training course it would still impede upon my Tues Zumba-or-Yoga like Aerobic Conditioning has this semester. ^___^ Thankfully I looked again and realized I can leave straight from weight training and go to the gym when I'm not lazy! :yay:
Super exciting stuff, I know.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Tuesday: P90X Plyometrics

I liked certain aspects of it. Some of the exercises were totally happy for my heart rate, but most things would kill my knees. It was one of those workouts that I would hate too much to do on my own. I try to stay away from "hate exercise", which is why I Zumba :yes:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm back (for the moment). I've been taking martial arts classes, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. They definitely work me out, but not a lot in the aerobic department. Otherwise I did my bodyweight workout today.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, so my goal is to post in this thread consistently for the next 4 weeks. After each day of exercising, I'll come on here and make a post. I even have an extreme sort of motivation to encourage me, if I begin slacking off.

Anyway, this is the overview of my workout:

Monday: Lower Body workout 1
Tuesday: Upper body workout 1
Wed: Energy Expenditure workout (such High intensity training / aerobic exercise) or Active rest (such as walking)
Thur: Lower body workout 2
Friday: Upper body workout 2
Saturday: Energy Expenditure workout
Sunday: Active rest

If people are interested in the specific workouts, let me know and I'll post them this week as I accomplish them.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Whoo, Udog! :biggrin:
-

I walked around NYC a fair amount this weekend, but think I countered some of it with a few food choices lol. Can't win them all.
Not sure what we're doing in Aerobic Conditioning tomorrow. Yay surprises?

F

figsfiggyfigs

I need to start exercising again. I don't know why I stopped. I used to do an hour every day for nearly a year, and now I just sort of stopped. >:/ I HAVE to start again.... once I'm 100%. :ninja:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lower body workout 1 is completed. Today I focused on the hamstrings, and by association, the glutes and lower back. My legs are like jelly at the moment! :D

Whoo, Udog! :biggrin:
-

I walked around NYC a fair amount this weekend, but think I countered some of it with a few food choices lol. Can't win them all.
Not sure what we're doing in Aerobic Conditioning tomorrow. Yay surprises?

I have yet to manage eating healthy while in NYC, so I understand. There's just too much delicious, delicious temptation.

I need to start exercising again. I don't know why I stopped. I used to do an hour every day for nearly a year, and now I just sort of stopped. >:/ I HAVE to start again.... once I'm 100%. :ninja:

100% what? 100% not a wuss? :devil:

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Need to get my arse to the gym tonight. Last week I did a really good workout of elliptical+weight lifting+stretching+swimming but this weekend we totally slacked off.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
>:E NO!

I'm still sick :laugh: THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER!

That's what us INFPs do best! Well, definitely take it easy - pushing it will only prolong your sickness. Just let us know when you start feeling better so I can start taunting you again.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Udog.. just reading your regimen burns calories.

Today I did my bodyweight workout. Saturday I rode bicycles and climbed trees.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Climbing trees? Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! Do you do any other sort of climbing?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Climbing trees? Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! Do you do any other sort of climbing?

It is, I was playing with my kids out in the country. They challenged me, I'm a decent climber.. eventually they were worried for my safety. :D No, I don't. I have a friend who does, it does sound interesting. Do you have an interest?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, although I currently lack the upper body strength (compared to my weight) to pull it off. It's something for me to work towards though. I'd love to try climbing. I'd also love to do an obstacle course like that in Ninja Warrior or Wipeout... although I don't know if there's anything like that in the States.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It is, I was playing with my kids out in the country. They challenged me, I'm a decent climber.. eventually they were worried for my safety. :D

That sounds fun!

I did make it to the gym last night to do my typical workout of elliptical + strength training. I wanted to swim, too, but the pool was packed because there was some sort of water aerobics class going on. Oh well.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Tuesday: Taebo Fat Blaster (lol)

We were going to try Insanity, but the professor thought better of it. The Taebo was pretty good. I actually have some 'Billy's Bootcamp' dvds on a shelf gathering dust somewhere. It really reminds me how much a part of my house should be transformed into a mini-gym :laugh:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I pushed myself harder at the gym today than I have in a very long time. After I was finished I couldn't even hold my pen properly in order to right down how many reps I had just done. My arms and grip were like still jelly-like as I was making dinner, which made for some fun times while I was cutting my vegetables. :laugh:

Anyway, Upper Body 1 completed. Today's workout consisted of 3 groups of 2 sets. The first group was chin ups and then standing dumbell shoulder press, the second group was cable pull down and then Scott press, and the final group was curl into upper cut press and then French press.