• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
I JUST RAN 4 MILES! :eek: I'm still in shock. ME! Mind you, it was practically at a crawl (55;41), but I never stopped running for a second. Now that I know I can, I will speed up a little bit for next week's 4 miler.

:D

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Friday: Zumba Afterglow (90min)

I so needed that event to jumpstart me. Course now I need to renew my gym membership, which I'm hesitating on. At least it gives me more cause to do the videogame version :)
I JUST RAN 4 MILES! :eek: I'm still in shock. ME! Mind you, it was practically at a crawl (55;41), but I never stopped running for a second. Now that I know I can, I will speed up a little bit for next week's 4 miler.

:D
Awesome! :tongue: Running 4 miles is still running 4 miles. My body can hardly fathom jogging or running. It's like 'wth are you doing to me? Go back to zumba, jerk!'

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
2.5 mile run, 33;48 minutes. Kind of tough, as I'm still feeling yesterday's run in the legs. I really need to do some thorough stretching after running, and perhaps invest in a foam roller/stick. Sounds scary though! Eep.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
just did legs and back. getting on track again after 5(!) days of skipping it. Finally had to do it without the bf who seems to have given up on it.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't do my workout this weeked, but I shoveled tons of snow from two houses. I'm counting it.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
1.5 miles - 18;09 minutes

Today's run was tough. I ran fast (*ahem* to clarify it's all relative: 10 minute miles), then slowed down (13 minute miles) etc etc because I couldn't seem to pace myself properly. This is going to take a lot of work to get right. I might try to get access to a treadmill once a week for a few weeks so I can get the chance to feel what running at a steady xx:xx pace is like. Maybe then I can transfer that to my road running...

F

figsfiggyfigs

After my exam is done, I'm going to start exercising again.. my ass desperately needs it! D:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I killed my back with my perennial attempt to push body's limitations while shoveling snow. I'm almost at 70% (my norm), I'll get back to my full workouts soon.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've finally realized that I do need to lose weight (mostly because I want a smokin' body again, and not this blobby one that can't really do anything)

I started my workout routine yesterday...and it could've been too much

Ran about three miles on the track
One set of ab workout
Zumba Dance
Weight training

I think I have my workout schedule planned. I really need schedules, because I don't even know where I am half the time in terms of what I need to do. :doh:

Monday:

1.5-4 mile run, to increase endurance and speed
2 sets of ab workouts, to increase core strength and (I believe) balance.
Weights, to increase strength
Yoga, to increase a sense of balance and calm the fuck down.

Tuesday:
1-3 Mile run
2-3 sets of abs
Weights
Zumba, for fun

Wednesday is break

Thursday
1-2 mile run
Practice

Friday
Party

Saturday
2-4 mile run
3-4 sets of abs
Weights
Practice

Sunday
Same as Saturday, but no weights, and add snowboarding

I don't think it's too much, but my body sure didn't agree with me yesterday. :doh:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
10 min. stretching.

I could really care less about the sort of things everyone else wants from this. The only thing I hate is not being flexible, and my mother forbade me from doing yoga.

I also think I get the opposite of endorphins.

I'm crying right now.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Haven't been up to much activity-wise, but I figured I needed to post to serve as personal motivation for this week!
My classes start up again tomorrow, and the second I'm settled in with those, I'll rejoin my gym and get myself in gear again. :yes:. I haven't been eating too badly, but I also haven't been eating well. I also need to double-check my heart rate monitor. Hopefully, I can get that forsaken thing to work again. Either that, or hopefully it just needs new batteries.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did my full workout last night. It's the first time since I managed to kill my back once again. Even though it's been two weeks since I've done anything, I'm up to 30 pushups from 25. Stretching hurts a bit, probably just nerve stuff, but my flexibility is about the same. It looks like I'm almost back on track to normal.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Guys, I have a confession to make... I've been slacking. I haven't really run properly in about 2 weeks! :eek: I did a very short run yesterday, but that was it.

So, I am now taking applications for position of Oeufa's Personal Drill Sergeant. It will be your job to get my lazy ass out of bed in the mornings, to run (and to keep up a decent pace), to get everything done on time and generally keep me on track. Your reward is the satisfaction of a job well done and cookies (when I think of it). Don't all jump at once!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Guys, I have a confession to make... I've been slacking. I haven't really run properly in about 2 weeks! :eek: I did a very short run yesterday, but that was it.

So, I am now taking applications for position of Oeufa's Personal Drill Sergeant. It will be your job to get my lazy ass out of bed in the mornings, to run (and to keep up a decent pace), to get everything done on time and generally keep me on track. Your reward is the satisfaction of a job well done and cookies (when I think of it). Don't all jump at once!

I'd volunteer, but I'd need a drill sergeant to keep on my case on being your drill sergeant. Anyway, get back out there! It's not too late.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
C'mon Qlippy, we can do it! :workout:

WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE YOUR SQUATS YET? GO GO GO! :tongue:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If I do manage to get my foot up and over my head, is there a chance that I could get stuck like that? D:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
photoon20110124at1559.jpg

Look! I'm so close!