• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I managed to gaine an inch and a half on my waist since I got to school.

And I think the only vegetable I like anymore is spinach.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I managed to gaine an inch and a half on my waist since I got to school.

And I think the only vegetable I like anymore is spinach.

Well.. what'cha going to do about it?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well.. what'cha going to do about it?

I'm not sure.

Probably bitch about the vegetables here more. The vegetables here suck. So. Much. I'm like the only one in the world who knows how to cook vegetables.

It's really hard to exercise when it's zero degrees out and there's 17 inches of snow on the ground, though. I've gained the vast majority of the weight in like the past month. Maybe my body's telling me to hibernate.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not sure.

Probably bitch about the vegetables here more. The vegetables here suck. So. Much. I'm like the only one in the world who knows how to cook vegetables.

It's really hard to exercise when it's zero degrees out and there's 17 inches of snow on the ground, though. I've gained the vast majority of the weight in like the past month. Maybe my body's telling me to hibernate.

Reading your posts makes me angry. I wish it didn't.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hybernation thread is thatway ------>

Jog in place for 10 minutes and post here.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh wow I have over two months until this contest ends. I set the goal of being able to run 4-6 miles. Hmm, that looks vague. I'll shoot for 4 miles for sure and if I can manage 6 miles in two and a half months, then yay.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Oh wow I have over two months until this contest ends. I set the goal of being able to run 4-6 miles. Hmm, that looks vague. I'll shoot for 4 miles for sure and if I can manage 6 miles in two and a half months, then yay.

10% increase every week. Easily doable. Go for it! :)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
25 curls.

They were terrible and I nearly passed out on the way up, but eh.

Situps, right.. not bicept curls? That's good, now you need to get some cardio into it. I just do things that are easy to do and don't require myself to go outside, mostly jumping rope. It took a bit to master, but I'm pretty descent. Eventually I'll start incorporating some fancy footwork.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I kind of think the fact that half of my route is covered in uneven packed snow and the other half is covered in even, slippery packed snow is kind of forcing the issue.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is for discussing exercise you do, not excuses for why you didn't exercise. Focus on discovering solutions, not problems. Focus on what you've done, not what you haven't done.

Just sayin'.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Then why is Qippolth yelling at me to do cardio, if it's about focusing on what I've done rather on what I haven't done?

Fuck.

You say one thing and then you do another.

This is why I hate myself.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then why is Qippolth yelling at me to do cardio, if it's about focusing on what I've done rather on what I haven't done?

So you can post here! And you did your situps.. keep it coming. I think Random was just responding to your initial post.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't answer for him but to clarify, I meant saying "I did 25 curls" is more productive than "I suck because I didn't want to do cardio because the ground is snowy so I didn't do it". I wasn't referring to others offering suggestions for improving. That's a major point of this thread, actually. There are spaces elsewhere for venting.

Cardio is absolutely necessary for good fitness and health, of course. And it certainly is important for losing weight (although diet is perhaps more important).

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, that was a misunderstanding then. Haph was indicating that his route to walk is extra hard this time of year.. thus an increase in cardio.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I don't know, I just think that slipping, as I am prone to do, and breaking my ankle on ice, is rather counterproductive.

Feel free to disagree with me.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know, I just think that slipping, as I am prone to do, and breaking my ankle on ice, is rather counterproductive.

Feel free to disagree with me.

Jog in place, 7 minutes. No posting here till you do. :nono:
(I can't enforce this suggestion, but I strongly suggest you follow it.)