• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Wow, fuck, I had a crazy day today.

I go to yoga and feel shitty and then one of the janitors notices me wobbling out of the clinic and he grabs me and takes me upstairs to the clinicky-part, and they make me get checked up because they think I managed to concuss myself or something.

So, I end up getting checked up, and it takes like two hours (and apparently I got the date wrong, so that was another strike against me) and they think I'm anemic so they do blood tests, and guess what. I had low blood sugar. Like, even though I had just eaten like two hours ago. WTF. So I have to go back on Friday or Monday or something. And I missed class and was late for work.

But otherwise, I got free powerade! Woo!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, fuck, I had a crazy day today.

I go to yoga and feel shitty and then one of the janitors notices me wobbling out of the clinic and he grabs me and takes me upstairs to the clinicky-part, and they make me get checked up because they think I managed to concuss myself or something.

So, I end up getting checked up, and it takes like two hours (and apparently I got the date wrong, so that was another strike against me) and they think I'm anemic so they do blood tests, and guess what. I had low blood sugar. Like, even though I had just eaten like two hours ago. WTF. So I have to go back on Friday or Monday or something. And I missed class and was late for work.

But otherwise, I got free powerade! Woo!

If it was grape powerade, it was possibly worth it! Do they even have grape powerade anymore?

You know, a friend of mine who has been struggling a bit lately turned out to have issues with low blood sugar. Some of his symptoms are similar to yours, although he was also forgetting stuff a lot.

Good luck at your follow up appointment.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
No, it was lemonade, unfortunately. And it was kinda warm...

I'm really sleepy now. Ugh.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My diet lecture today talked about how most processed foods are engineered to avoid giving people the feeling of satiety. If you never feel full eating that bag of chips, you'll eat more, which means more money for them.

I hadn't thought of it like that before, and found it to be an interesting thought.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Just done with the plyometrics. 49minutes in the zone! Puueh

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Sunday: Zumba
Monday: --
Tuesday: --

Today will be very mild in the walking/international folk dance.
I had those two teef ripped out about 2 hours ago. It went surprisingly well! There's no pain yet, but I think I can anticipate a bit of it.
I have an appointment for some fillings on the 21st :). More overall health care- Whoo!

I also got paid my first compliment last night at karaoke. Usually, I see all of the same people and never expect people to notice anything. I saw someone I hadn't seen since 2+ months ago and she stopped me later on to tell me I look great and she can really tell I've been working my ass off already. :blushing:
I need to thank her for that the next time I see her. It was really good to hear, even though I'm terrible at reacting to compliments initially :laugh:.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Congrats, Unkindloving! It's a good motivator when people notice the effects of your hard work!

I did yoga/pilates/tai chi today. Lots of upper body and back stuff. Felt great!

D

Dali

On Wednesday, I did legs after a two week mini-hiatus during which I went only 4 or 5 times the entire period.

I can still feel a dull, somewhat 'pleasant' (gym-freaks will know what I mean :p ) ache in my hamstrings when I use the stairs.

D

Dali

p.s. I love working out and lifting weights (and all that jazz) but I HATE doing deadlifts. I hate, hate, hate them. That is all.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
Today is leg and back day. Omg, i am so sore already... Grr. :D Smoothies

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Congrats, Unkindloving! It's a good motivator when people notice the effects of your hard work!

I did yoga/pilates/tai chi today. Lots of upper body and back stuff. Felt great!
:cheese: Thanks, lady! Course she told me this the night before my tooth extraction :laugh:, but I've still kept active! Whoo!

SpankyMcfly was telling me I should pick up a yoga/pilates class. What's your current assessment of each?
Absolutely!

That was a great motivator the first two or so months I was working out.

Keep it up, Unkindloving! :D
:cheese: Shall do, mister!
I'm all :huh: about when there is future significant progress and the reactions to come from that.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wednesday: Walking & International Folk Dance
Thursday: Zumba
Today: --

Tooth extraction couldn't keep me down! Course... that's mainly because they were just molars and I was back to 95% after they were taken out.
I think working out will be limited this weekend. I should be able to go to Zumba Saturday. Sunday is iffy because I'm going to fright fest and still don't know what time, but at least there will be heaps of walking!

:tongue: You kids are getting my exercising life story.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm still sidelined with a nasty cough. Thanks for keeping the thread alive! Makes me eager to be able to join back in. :)

D

Dali

Oh man, sorry about that! Hang in there.

Been down with mild food-poisoning the past two days so I can empathise.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Apparently I'm killing myself with stress and should rest (and apparently they needed bloodwork to tell that I had a cold. Smart doctors, this campus has not).

Anyway, relaxation.

I... really have no idea how to go about doing this.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently I'm killing myself with stress and should rest (and apparently they needed bloodwork to tell that I had a cold. Smart doctors, this campus has not).

Anyway, relaxation.

I... really have no idea how to go about doing this.

Sewing?

How were the sugar levels? Did they find anything that warranted further concern?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Sewing?

How were the sugar levels? Did they find anything that warranted further concern?

The sugar levels on the original test were actual low-normal (77 or something, apparently some people are just extra-sensitive to blood sugar changes) and everything else was no need for concern (temp 97.3, bp 102/62, blah blah blah, and I'm 152lbs WITH shoes) except well, generally having a cold and being tired and run down.

Sewing is not relaxing at all! That machine makes a loud scary noise!