• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You might have OCD, but there's no doubt in my mind that you're depressed too. I know you use humour to deflect. But I also know you weren't this negative a couple of years ago. And that you've been steadily declining in recent months. I think you push yourself too hard. In everything. You expect too much. Take it easy or yourself for a bit, yeah?

I'm going to yoga today. If I don't I'm going to die of fat and either way whenever I do it it's going to be excruciatingly painful so I might as well do it now.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to yoga today. If I don't I'm going to die of fat and either way whenever I do it it's going to be excruciatingly painful so I might as well do it now.
Good for you. :hug:Your posts in this thread are making me chuckle.
Then do something that feels GOOD, yes?

I know about the whole pain addiction thing. Sometimes feeling anything is better than feeling nothing.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Morgan using huggy emoticons and chuckling? What is the world coming to?

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you? She's fucking depressed! You. Are. Not. Helping.
Cut her some slack, or STFU.

She's doesn't accept helpful or unhelpful comments, so there's little harm to be done apart from the harm she is causing herself.
I've seen the slack being cut for at least 5 months.. in at least 15 different posts.
Telling someone who should be introspecting and attempting to fix their internal issues first and foremost to do just that is, in my opinion, better than any slack they'll ever be cut. That's just me though. Like I said, the rest of the forum can coddle. I just refuse past a certain point of seeing the same trends over and over attached to a brick wall mentality. :shrug:

:checks off reason number 35,746 as to why I won't be spawning:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
This thread has gotten weird. :p

Went to yoga yesterday, and my triceps are incredibly sore today. It's all good, though--I can tell my arms are going to be awesome if I keep doing this.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
If I shouldn't do things that hurt me so, why is everyone saying that pain is so, soooo gooooood?

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Today: Zumba

I strapped on the band for my heart rate monitor.. but forgot the watch. Bit of a blonde moment.

I also battened down the hatches and tried cottage cheese again. It was one of those half/half containers, with an 'apples and cinnamon' section. Upon re-try, I approve :yes:. Thanks for motivating me to try it again, Udog!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Been sick for most of the week, so I haven't been to the gym all week.

However, I did walk 6 miles this afternoon. It was glorious.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
what the fuck...

Is it against the law to take pillows to yoga?

There are seriously unwritten yoga rules. I don't know why, but a lot of people who do yoga for any length of time tend to get elitist.
"I can tree pose harder than you can" "My downward dog is more down than your downward dog" or some nonsense

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It's rather excruciating for me to bend my hips into the floor. Then again, I'm not sure if a pillow would help. I probably just need to develop hip-callouses... or something...

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Today: Zumba.. and a lot of walking around a flea market

I previously picked up some hummus. For breakfast, I 'made' pita chips and gave it a try. Sabra's original flavor isn't really my deal. A zumba instructor of mine reminded me of Tribe's roasted garlic flavor, which is good from what I remember.
I'll be getting that next :yes:.

I sadly have to skimp on the fruit until I get these back teeth pulled. Very sweet and cold things are an angry combo :cry:.

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
GOOD MORN.... START OF THE AFTERNOON!

So I either have Kenpo or stretch to do today! And I have the biggest cold ever! >_< Give me berry smoothiiiie!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm.... if you have a cold you should take it easy so your body can relax and heal a bit. I'd either use today as a rest day or stretch. :)