• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm using a cheat today. Im exhausted.. taking on too much at once..

1266002558.jpg

Badass healthy breakfast: Done. Broiled tomato halves drizzled in olive oil and basil and salt, turkey bacon, two sunny side up eggs, and a pepperocini to wake me up topped with milk.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^Yummy! Get some rest, Kyuuei!

Workout 4 of this week: check!
2 hours of scrubbing the house, including tiles on the floor. Pooped. Moving soon and I hate cleaning last minute when I'd rather spend energy doing up the new place :smile: Hopefully this will mean only a light dusting/mopping after the move.
I have to say having a full week of activity felt really good. I have been sleeping better and have more energy than usual. :yay:

Goals for this week met including 2 classes!
Goal: Stay on track next week. I got a pretty good upper body workout with the scrubbing but will try to add on the weights for upper body next week.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Worked out twice this week AND made a snowman (which uses more muscles than you think!)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm going to a doctor's appointment tomorrow hopefully.. I think I have an infection of some sort..

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Your breakfast looks so delicious! I must try it sometime.

Cottage Cheese Pudding
(per request)

1 package pudding, nonfat-sugarfree
2 cups cottage cheese, lowfat
4 egg whites
7 packets Splenda

Blend all.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

It kinda firms up then tastes like whatever pudding flavor you got. You'd never know there was cottage cheese in it. Mmmmm.

Note: Don't use the instant pudding - make sure it's the box mix you're supposed to cook. Instant will jell up in the blender. Still tastes great.

----------

Now this is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts. Toast, omelete, ham, cheese, pepper/tomato filling.

And nothing is complete without coffee of course.

4358986014_51661f1148.jpg

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Feb 9th to 15th did 6 days treadmill 1 hour and 100 situps and 100 reps with weight.
Hubby went wow on V-day=I was so happy because the hard work is paying off!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i have been mia. busy with other things but if it's not too late i'll check in, lol. i work out 5 days a week and burn at least 600 calories per time. lately i've been eating a cup of egg whites scrambled every morning with baby bella mushrooms and tomatoes, multi grain sandwich thins and coffee with equal and almond milk to lighten it.

for lunch i recently started having shakeology with a salad and dinner is usually either chicken, steak or fish with salad and half to a cup of brown rice. desserts are usually weight watchers.

i've lost 20 pounds since january 6th. weight watchers online is working well for me. it's simple. eat sensibly and exercise (doesn't matter what kind just get moving) and you'll shape up!

udog, my apologies. i have not meant to ignore you, just preoccupied with other things. thank you for all your efforts and continued support!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am going to admit: I haven't exercised much since Friday, because my lover came over and I have been preoccupied, but am now about to go do a badass workout routine in spite of this recent break!

*goes off to exercise*

(I find that posting BEFORE I exercise motivates me more).

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Jen - I'm doing WW as well and like it a lot. I hadn't lost weight in a few weeks because of an erratic workout routine and more chocolate than should have been the case but I was maintaining everything I'd lost before.

Checked today - I've lost 2 pounds this week. Yay! I'm glad a good week paid off and plan to have the trend continue.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
..Lame.. I can't participate in this.
I'm in physical therapy twice a week ['m fine :yes:], and do really awkward excercises.
Let's count this in somehow.
Or.. just say the handicapped chick wins all. :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
To update: As ygolo suspected, the doctor thinks it could be as simple as a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics that are really messing with my stomach, but I think I'll adjust to them soon. Doc says if the pain doesn't stop from the antibiotics we're going straight to an MRI. :unsure: .. I've never had one of those done before.

Cottage Cheese Pudding
(per request)

1 package pudding, nonfat-sugarfree
2 cups cottage cheese, lowfat
4 egg whites
7 packets Splenda

Blend all.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

It kinda firms up then tastes like whatever pudding flavor you got. You'd never know there was cottage cheese in it. Mmmmm.

Note: Don't use the instant pudding - make sure it's the box mix you're supposed to cook. Instant will jell up in the blender. Still tastes great.

Are you saying if you use the instant pudding, to just blend it instead of baking it?? And it'll come out the same way?

Now this is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts. Toast, omelete, ham, cheese, pepper/tomato filling.

And nothing is complete without coffee of course.

[/QUOTE]

:drool: I can't believe there are people that'll look at healthy, awesome food like this and not want to eat it.. I swear, if it wasn't mac and cheese, pizza, fried, or a hot pocket, my ex didn't want it. I always cooked for 1 :doh:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So my final tally was Tu, Th physical therapy, and Wed dance class. I was sick over the weekend.

Even though I'm still not 100%, I've lost the weight I gained over the holidays. I'm not sure how much that is, but my belt is back to where it was around Thanksgiving, so that's good at least. :)

Today I stretched.

Oh, and I received a PM report from Domino saying she's still playing along with all of us kiddies. (She said it nicer than that, though.)

Worked out twice this week AND made a snowman (which uses more muscles than you think!)

Hah! That sounds like alot of fun. Was he an INFP emo snowman that killed himself once the sun came out again? :emot-emo:

I'm going to a doctor's appointment tomorrow hopefully.. I think I have an infection of some sort..

Good luck with the doctor's. I hope you get well soon. :hug:

Feb 9th to 15th did 6 days treadmill 1 hour and 100 situps and 100 reps with weight.
Hubby went wow on V-day=I was so happy because the hard work is paying off!

Excellent. I'm so happy to see you are back in the groove of things!!

i have been mia. busy with other things but if it's not too late i'll check in, lol. i work out 5 days a week and burn at least 600 calories per time. lately i've been eating a cup of egg whites scrambled every morning with baby bella mushrooms and tomatoes, multi grain sandwich thins and coffee with equal and almond milk to lighten it.

for lunch i recently started having shakeology with a salad and dinner is usually either chicken, steak or fish with salad and half to a cup of brown rice. desserts are usually weight watchers.

i've lost 20 pounds since january 6th. weight watchers online is working well for me. it's simple. eat sensibly and exercise (doesn't matter what kind just get moving) and you'll shape up!

udog, my apologies. i have not meant to ignore you, just preoccupied with other things. thank you for all your efforts and continued support!

20 pounds?! Wow, that's excellent Jen. Congrats. And you are so right - losing weight is both as simple and as difficult as eating well and exercising. Oftentimes, it's not knowledge that we truly lack, but motivation.

I'm going to have to play the role of the evil rule-enforcing INFP (I actually sent that heads-up PM out for myself as much as anyone :blush:), so I'm going to have to technically remove your name. However, you are still 100% welcome to post in this thread, and I'll continue to cheer you on. You are doing awesome! :)

*goes off to exercise*

(I find that posting BEFORE I exercise motivates me more).

Heh, I agree! Thanks for the update.

Checked today - I've lost 2 pounds this week. Yay! I'm glad a good week paid off and plan to have the trend continue.

Congrats! 2 pounds in a week is just about perfect.

..Lame.. I can't participate in this.
I'm in physical therapy twice a week ['m fine :yes:], and do really awkward excercises.
Let's count this in somehow.
Or.. just say the handicapped chick wins all. :D

Sure, you can participate! You just did, and really, since you introduced the image of clown cream cones into my head, this may help to restore the balance.

Oh, and I'm in physical therapy too, so it'll be nice knowing I'm not the only one with a body that doesn't do what it should. :laugh:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Hey Kyuuei, hope you feel better.

Workout 1 for this week: check
No class though. The instructor never showed up for kickboxing - first time ever in the 3 years that I've been a member of this gym. We all looked at each other like the sky was about to fall out. :smile:

I love the high of a good community workout so was quite disappointed. I ended up doing 35 minutes on an ancient elliptical machine. It took every bit of will power to not get off after the first 5 but I stayed on and then did two sets of 12-15 reps on 3 upper body machines - incline press, tricep extensions and arm curls. All okay in the end, I guess, since I did achieve my goal of adding upper body weights this week.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 25 Begins

Welcome to week 25, everyone. It's hard to believe that there are only two week remaining in the challenge! :cry:

Thanks to everyone that has submitted their report so far. February isn't normally a very good workout month, so I'm very happy to see so many people doing so well.

Here is a list of everyone that has reported:

Code:
Name		Cheats 
Antimony	-
Clonester	4
Domino		-
Elaur		0
ergophobe	+1
Fidelia		3
INTJMom		+4
Jeffster	-
kelric		10
Kyuuei		5
ladypinkington	4
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		+1
Wolfy		10

Everyone reported! :yay:

Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm still alive! I'm going to get started again slowly, life has been crazy lately but I'm determined to start up again. Someone was encouraging me to start back again slowly so I think that's my plan.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sunday was my first "weekly check-in" on the Personal Trainer site. It said "Congratulations, you have lost 5.6 pounds!" And I got a little sun badge thing (there's different badges as you pass weight milestones. ;))

I looked ahead on the workout plan and noticed that after a couple more times on the strength workout, it starts adding second sets to the weight exercises. Today I added a set of the seated dumbbell presses myself. The reps were upped to 15 from 12 for today's.

And Morgan distracted me so I forgot what else I was gonna say, so I guess that's it for now.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
You're doing great Jeffster. and Ergo, jeezus you're a beast.

:unsure: Only 2 weeks left?.. Here I thought I was finishing strong, but it seems like I'm slowing down.. hopefully these antibiotics clear up the problem and I'm back in peak performance. It feels crazy that it's already Feb. 16th.

I did do day 1 of week 3. Skipping day 3 of week 2 probably costed me, it was really hard today push-up wise. I also did some dancing with mom :)

wolfy

awsm
Didn't I report? My lifting went well last week. I am back into powerlifting training again. I trained four times last week.

I trained today too. Legs, my squat weights are coming up fast. There is life in these legs and back yet.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sunday was my first "weekly check-in" on the Personal Trainer site. It said "Congratulations, you have lost 5.6 pounds!" And I got a little sun badge thing (there's different badges as you pass weight milestones. ;))

I looked ahead on the workout plan and noticed that after a couple more times on the strength workout, it starts adding second sets to the weight exercises. Today I added a set of the seated dumbbell presses myself. The reps were upped to 15 from 12 for today's.

And Morgan distracted me so I forgot what else I was gonna say, so I guess that's it for now.

Congrats Jeffster, that's awesome.

The important thing is that you occasionally increase the difficulty of the workouts so you challenge yourself, even if you do it at your own pace. You are doing well.

You're doing great Jeffster. and Ergo, jeezus you're a beast.

:unsure: Only 2 weeks left?.. Here I thought I was finishing strong, but it seems like I'm slowing down.. hopefully these antibiotics clear up the problem and I'm back in peak performance. It feels crazy that it's already Feb. 16th.

I did do day 1 of week 3. Skipping day 3 of week 2 probably costed me, it was really hard today push-up wise. I also did some dancing with mom :)

Yeah... I didn't consider the fact that we were ending on one of the most BLAH of the winter months. Oh well... if you can put effort into exercising during the doldrums of winter, then the Spring and Summer will be easy!

Didn't I report? My lifting went well last week. I am back into powerlifting training again. I trained four times last week.

I trained today too. Legs, my squat weights are coming up fast. There is life in these legs and back yet.

Thanks Wolfy. I had to do a double take at the lack of reporting as well. When I looked at my records, I thought, "That can't possibly be right." :laugh: