• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
[Beware. A blathering of blatant egotism all across the post below. Read, or don't. ;) I blame UDog for his fantastic encouragement. And a naturally giddy moment of happiness.]

So I must be doing something right. Even though I still see the same spots of fattyness when I look in the mirror, and there's that darn cellulite taunting me. Everything gets progressively smaller, but it's still the same spots that look bad in new jeans I try on.

I've had 3 complete strangers ask me in the gym about my routine in the last week or two! Two people today. I strike up conversations and that's one thing. But this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

Random woman walks up to me and asks how I got my butt! (Lyrics "I got it from my mamma" would have been an awesome response haha) She proceeds to tell me she's had two kids and trying to exercise and watched me across the gym and thought to herself, "She has a nice firm butt, I want one like that."! So of course I told her about my trainer and how eating is most important.

Anyway. That was quite suprising. I've had guys hit on me before, but never a woman who is envious/wanting to learn whatever I do. And I don't think I look that great. lol. I am pretty stoked though, starting to be able to fit into highschool clothes I haven't worn for years even with my 15ish lb fat losses here and there!

:bananallama::bananallama:

That's fantastic! Congratulations! :party2:

I worked out twice this week.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've worked out not at all due to a loss of sleep and feeling unwell.

Congrats to those who are doing great though!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
We did some awesome MOUT training this weekend that had us crouched and rushing into buildings while holding a rifle at the high-ready.. It was workout enough for me this weekend :D

The only thing I worked out today was my jaw eating Superbowl party food. I'll be back on track tomorrow.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
3 workouts total. Would like to move up to 4 as planned and would really like to include upper body weights.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you to everyone who has already reported!

I got in 1 PT session this week, and did at least a couple hours worth of walking both Fri and Sat. So that means, alas, I'm going to have to use 1 cheat. So I'm at +1. I simply wasted too many cheats early on to make it the entire way.

I'll make the weekly post tonight.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I'm still going as well, but for the first time in a year or more, I had to take today off due to illness :(.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 24 Begins

Hello everyone, and welcome to week 24. :)

First, thank you to everyone that has submitted their weekly reports! If you haven't already, please remember to do so by Thursday. Or, you know, you will get disqualified, and no amount of wealth or prosperity could possibly be able to fill that gap in your life. :cry:

Also, I'd like to offer a special congrats and thank you to Antimony and Nynesneg for sharing their progress with us. I loooove hearing success stories. Also, Jeffster deserves special congrats on starting up a new, and impressive, program. Finally, to those of you who were feeling sick this week, may I offer my best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

Okay, here is the report. I'll update this as I get more reports. PM is going out in a few minutes.

Code:
Name		Cheats 
Antimony	-
Clonester	5
Domino		-
Elaur		0
ergophobe	+1
Fidelia		4
INTJMom		+4
Jeffster	-
kelric		10
Kyuuei		6
ladypinkington	4
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		+1
Wolfy		10

* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness.

I still need reports from:
Jen
poppy

Best of luck to everyone for week 24!

Last edited:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I took a cheat week! A cheat month, a cheat year!

Ok, just a week off. :(

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took a cheat week! A cheat month, a cheat year!

Ok, just a week off. :(

:hug: Thank you for the update, and don't worry about it. I'm feeling pretty bad that I didn't make it the 6 months with my 10 cheats, so I can sympathize a bit. However, today I did buy some microwavable omelets, some fresh spinach, and bananas. After I microwave the omelet, I mix in 2 handfuls of spinach. That, combined with a banana afterward, makes my breakfast at least passably healthy. If I combine that with the grocery store salad bar OR the $4.00 baked chicken + 2 sides (ideally, vegetables), I think I can make 2 of my meals both convenient and healthy.

...which is to say, I've started taking baby steps in correcting my bad habits. I'm learning to embrace the small victories when the large ones elude me.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Start of a new week with a resolution to make 4!
Monday: Yoga class.
Was hard. Eeks - just highlighted how stiff my body has become and such terrible balance. It's a wonder I don't just topple over regularly. :doh:
Next week, I'm thinking I'll do Kickboxing before yoga. It'll be a good start to the week and good use of a low intensity day (2 classes in one day kapow!)

Goals:
Wednesday, Friday and Sat/Sunday

I'm also back on tracking food. Doing better. :yes:

Thanks for the encouragement and the company, peeps!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah I'm trying to turn it around too.

Make me breakfast tomorrow!

eta: These are two distinct thoughts. :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Did a new class last night and my only problem was it was too short! Gonna book in to do more of them and less of the other stuff I've been doing as I haven't been getting the intensity or results I want.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Here is my report-

Feb 1st to today Feb 8th
I have exercised 8 days 1 hour on the treadmill and 100 situps each day!
I am sooo excited. I haven't even been sore- I am finally at a point where it doesn't wear me out so much but instead makes me feel more energized!

I put on some pants today that were too tight to even put on last month- I couldn't even zip them up and I can now take them off without unzipping they are that loose!

Don't worry I am eating really healthy- just counting calories but making sure to eat well and balanced.

Ahhhhh
I am so excited!!!!!!!