• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I were not so barefooted and pregnant in the kitchen, I'd show you what for!

Don't forget the cookies! I know your hands are full, but I imagine the belly would be suitable for balancing and carrying a cookie tray.

Oh, and by "cookies", I mean low-sugar raisin and oatmeal cookies, naturally. Hate to undo all that exercise.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will conspire to make you fat.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will draw beer cans on your newly formed six pack.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been exercising all these days this week. I feel so tough doing push ups that a lot of people I know can't do :D:D:D

*turns into hulk*

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have been exercising all these days this week. I feel so tough doing push ups that a lot of people I know can't do :D:D:D

*turns into hulk*

But I thought ENTPs have no emotions! How can you turn into the Hulk when you guys never get angry? I guess the new catch phrase is, "You won't like me when I'm slightly agitated because you keep on misconstruing my intentions."

Hehehe. Actually, I'm very impressed. Thank you for posting. :)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I thought ENTPs have no emotions! How can you turn into the Hulk when you guys never get angry? I guess the new catch phrase is, "You won't like me when I'm slightly agitated because you keep on misconstruing my intentions."

Hehehe. Actually, I'm very impressed. Thank you for posting. :)

You, Udog, as usual, have hit the nail on the head. :jew:

WARNING! Agitating ENTP may cause them to grow muscles and misconstrue YOUR intentions! *rolls up sleeves*

And anytime :)
Well, I post when I remember :doh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
If I were not so barefooted and pregnant in the kitchen, I'd show you what for!

:rofl1:

"You won't like me when I'm slightly agitated because you keep on misconstruing my intentions."

It's nice to see Udog in such a playful mood :laugh:

I'm quickly realizing if I don't get my workouts in in the morning they just aren't going to happen for me.

So.. New routine. during school days, work out DVDs. Fridays a run day.
Also, I'm starting over this push-up program. I can't remember what day I was on, so whatever! I start tomorrow with a good run day (if it's not raining!! If it is..well.. I'll play with the Wii :D )

My goal per week: At least 2 out of the 4 work out days during school, and a run sometime during the weekend, and fulfilling the push-up program.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's nice to see Udog in such a playful mood :laugh:

Careful, or I will taunt you with public displays of affection. We all know how evil those are.

I'm quickly realizing if I don't get my workouts in in the morning they just aren't going to happen for me.

So.. New routine. during school days, work out DVDs. Fridays a run day.
Also, I'm starting over this push-up program. I can't remember what day I was on, so whatever! I start tomorrow with a good run day (if it's not raining!! If it is..well.. I'll play with the Wii :D )

My goal per week: At least 2 out of the 4 work out days during school, and a run sometime during the weekend, and fulfilling the push-up program.

Good adjustments! School is important enough that you shouldn't feel guilty when it forces you to miss a day. Yet, it's still important to keep up the good work, if nothing else, to maintain your progress.

Oh, and I agree with you about working out first thing in the morning. I was the most successful during the few weeks where I was waking up at 4:30am (ick, though!) and working out before coming into work. I was sleeping better, in better moods, and simply LOVED the fact that I didn't have to worry about exercising in the afternoons.

Honestly, I think that's what I need to do to break my slump.

New Goal: Work out before work on two of the 3 days I don't have physical therapy. If I don't make the goal, I have to use a cheat.

I couldn't resist :p

Carl on Fitness

:D

Hahaha! Truer words have never been spoken. However, I do wish to look good for when I meet my untimely demise by kitchen utensils. (If I keep making sexist jokes, it may be sooner rather than later, too.)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You go Mum.

I didn't do jack diddly this week. Someone castigate me, I feel my martyr complex coming on. :D

DUDE! You are one of the bastions of the forums! No slacking for you!

Everytime I hear someone workout, they're like, "I just thought about what Biaxident would do, and I forced myself to work harder".

Perhaps you should ask yourself, "What would Biaxident do?"

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
DUDE! You are one of the bastions of the forums! No slacking for you!

Everytime I hear someone workout, they're like, "I just thought about what Biaxident would do, and I forced myself to work harder".

Perhaps you should ask yourself, "What would Biaxident do?"

LOL! What a load of bull. :cheese:

Most people don't even pay attention when I make more than a smart-ass comment. Which is fine with me.

I don't think many know that actually is me in my avatar. And some actively hate my avatar, which I find amusing.

I do appreciate the sentiment though. :D

Hmmm..."What would Biaxident do?" Laugh it off, and keep going.

Bull-headed stubbornness has its place in life.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL! What a load of bull. :cheese:

I played it up a bit, but I have honestly heard a couple of people saying that they saw you as a source of inspiration. I'm 100% serious about that. There aren't many buff INFPs running around here, and you show that it can be done.

Also, yes, bull-headed stubbornness has its perks. Except those damn red capes are always so distracting.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I played it up a bit, but I have honestly heard a couple of people saying that they saw you as a source of inspiration. I'm 100% serious about that. There aren't many buff INFPs running around here, and you show that it can be done.

Also, yes, bull-headed stubbornness has its perks. Except those damn red capes are always so distracting.

LOL! Okay, you win. :D

When I get bull-headed, it's hard to distract me at all. I have to be bleeding out, or a bomb would have to have gone off. Otherwise I get grumpy. :cheese:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
30 minutes on the exercise bike, 30 minute brisk walk, weights and isolation exercises. Being really mad is motivational.