User Tag List

First 488896979899100108148198 Last

MBTI
    INtP

Can't remember the last time I updated... but still plugging along. Running, biking, bowflex as normal. I need something new .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Udog-

I have a history mid term tomorrow, so I missed one of my workout days for studying.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Udog-

I have a history mid term tomorrow, so I missed one of my workout days for studying.
    Were you able to get your 4 exercises in this week before today? Or did my INFP competitor just show a chink in his armor??

(Kidding about the chink in his armor comment. School is far more important. Good luck on your history mid term! )

MBTI
    INTP

Does grading papers feverishly count as a workout?
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Does grading papers feverishly count as a workout?
    Grading papers? Feverishly? FEVERISHLY?!?! Girl, do you have a death sentence? Have you learned nothing about not overdoing it, less you cause damage to your brainial area?

I order a break, post haste. Perhaps a good Rifftrax or Match Game to offer your mind the healing it deserves. Your students will understand.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Great hike today - saw a bear, only 200 metres away!!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Grading papers? Feverishly? FEVERISHLY?!?! Girl, do you have a death sentence? Have you learned nothing about not overdoing it, less you cause damage to your brainial area?

I order a break, post haste. Perhaps a good Rifftrax or Match Game to offer your mind the healing it deserves. Your students will understand.

I compromised and did my workout for a break from grading.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

10/5
    Had a breakfast burrito with veggies, apple juice, and a mocha for breakfast (quite extravagant for me ). Snacked on some more of those damn mini-cupcakes for lunch. Had soup for diner.
    Eating: ok
    Exercise: no

10/6
    The usual parfait for breakfast, plus a bagel and cream cheese. Tofu. veggies, and rice for dinner. A coconut popsicle and some orange candies for dessert. Went for a 45 minute jog, did some walking around earlier in the day, took the stairs several times.
    Eating: good (for the most part)
    Exercise: yes

10/7
    Parfait for breakfast, egg salad sandwich for lunch (with cucumber, lettuce, and cheese) plus tapioca pudding and sun chips. A very (very) small rootbeer float (they were damned stingy) and a little bit of gelato split with a friend. Went for another 45 minute jog, and ran up the stairs. Had a handful of dry roasted soybeans.
    Eating: good
    Exercise: yes

10/8
    Parfait, bagel and cream cheese for lunch, popcorn for a snack. Pad thai with chickpeas and rice for dinner. Two cookies and a couple ginger candies for dessert. Took the stairs (4 flights) a couple times but otherwise didn't do much.
    Eating: good, but would have liked some more vegetables

10/9
    Bagel and cream cheese for breakfast. A veggie burger and some onion rings for lunch, a piece of garlic bread and lemon sorbet for dinner. Popcorn and a granola bar for a snack later.

10/10
    Croisant and chai tea for breakfast, tempura veggies for lunch. Had the rest of the lemon sorbet, a cliff bar, rice, and popcorn later.

10/11
    Had eggs, tater tots, and rice for breakfast. Some oreos for a snack. For dinner, homemade ham and chicken gumbo on rice, buttered bread, and apple sauce with sugar and spices. A couple more oreos later, about 10 minutes of yoga.

TOTAL:
    Exercise: 2/3
    Eating: Ok, though I haven't had the chance to eat as many fresh veggies as I'd like.
    -1 Cheat day

I'm eating pretty well (at least amount wise) and being reasonably active. I didn't exercise as much as I should have when I had free time, and the second half of the week I've been shut in working on an essay. Better time management should ensure I get all of my workouts in, but if it doesn't I'll have to figure something else out.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

I had an awful week. A sick day, an injury day (back) and a cheat. Worst week yet. Going to wipe it from my mind and start a new week tomorrow.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ugh, I was all geared up to go to the Y again during preschool and I have a sick kid at home. I'm going to have to throw together something at home.

eta: have I mentioned that I hate exercise videos? I'm looking through netflix and breaking out in hives.