User Tag List

First 45859394959697105145195 Last

Results 941 to 950 of 3324

  1. #941
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Awesome! Did you do anything new and exciting? (Please don't tell me you used their bike. (Alright, if you used their bike that's okay too. (Okay, nested parenthesis are annoying.)))

  2. #942
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Didn't walk because it was raining, again. It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, I swear.

    25 min pilates/yoga
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  3. #943
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    I did 30 minutes (2 min/ 3 min intervals) on the arc trainer and went for a 20 minute walk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Didn't walk because it was raining, again. It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, I swear.
    There is someone in your neighborhood washing their car, most likely. Tell him to stop.

  4. #944
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,263

    Default

    2h20 today, but in 3 parts and my intensity dropped compared to my new 'normal rate'. Ate too much yesterday, meaning not enough because i was out and then had my main lunch late at night. felt like shit for half of the day. 600+ cals meals make me uber tired + stay on my stomac if i eat them late.

    oh btw, don't worry, my mood's just fine , just didn't like the slight loss of balance.

    my advice btw: do not skip breakfast if u overate the night before, have some glucose (i sort of like energy bars) and do cardio instead.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  5. #945
    Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    Well I think I may be flunking. From last Friday to yesterday Friday I have only done 3 days total. Is that not awful!

    Sorry dudes and dudettes- am still going to keep up with it as best as I can. If anything I have my workout contest with hubby.

    I was doing so well- I just need to get my momentum back plus I realize that I haven't been watching my comedy shows which are my elixirs in the boss fights of life and need to be replenished in the soul. Comedy is that for me. I really am going to pay attention to see if my energy and exercise momentum comes back after watching my shows which I haven't watched in over a month. I really think the two are connected. I need some laughs and some "I so relate" moments!
    I am starting with 100 cc's of Scrubs- I relate so much to JD and laugh always with that show!
    I really think keeping in mind where your energy comes from helps with exercising. If the soul is empty- the workout room is empty- unless working out fills your soul which then you just suck as I am jealous, lol.

    I will be better about reporting too.

    Good luck guys! Bravo to those keeping with it!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

  6. #946
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Well I think I may be flunking. From last Friday to yesterday Friday I have only done 3 days total. Is that not awful!

    Sorry dudes and dudettes- am still going to keep up with it as best as I can. If anything I have my workout contest with hubby.

    I was doing so well- I just need to get my momentum back plus I realize that I haven't been watching my comedy shows which are my elixirs in the boss fights of life and need to be replenished in the soul. Comedy is that for me. I really am going to pay attention to see if my energy and exercise momentum comes back after watching my shows which I haven't watched in over a month. I really think the two are connected. I need some laughs and some "I so relate" moments!
    I am starting with 100 cc's of Scrubs- I relate so much to JD and laugh always with that show!
    I really think keeping in mind where your energy comes from helps with exercising. If the soul is empty- the workout room is empty- unless working out fills your soul which then you just suck as I am jealous, lol.

    I will be better about reporting too.

    Good luck guys! Bravo to those keeping with it!
    There is nothing wrong with having a bad week. They are going to happen, and guess what? The longer you exercise, the more of them you are going to have.

    It's a part of the process.

    Anyway, I do think your idea of watching some comedy and restoring your energy reserves is a good one. I bet that helps a bit!

  7. #947
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Awesome! Did you do anything new and exciting? (Please don't tell me you used their bike. (Alright, if you used their bike that's okay too. (Okay, nested parenthesis are annoying.)))
    The ellipticals were all taken so I went one some kind of thing that looked similar without the arms things. I took a break after 15 and used it for another 15. By then the ellipticals were open so I took a 30 minute preprogrammed thing. It's pretty neat. It's a bit more boring without a computer to play with while working out.

    I don't want to use the bike for a bit so that my knees get some rest. One of my knees was acting a bit weird at the end though, how many stupid things can I have going on with my body at one time.

    I'm thinking about going to maybe a half hour intense cardio and then weights/machines at the gym? I'm not sure. I think using the gym trials is going to give me some idea of what I think of them.

  8. #948

    Default

    I trained this morning. Squats, Leg Press and some other stuff. I rode on the bike for 20 min too. What did I listen to? ... that's right, Iggy Pop.

  9. #949
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I don't want to use the bike for a bit so that my knees get some rest. One of my knees was acting a bit weird at the end though, how many stupid things can I have going on with my body at one time.

    I'm thinking about going to maybe a half hour intense cardio and then weights/machines at the gym? I'm not sure.
    I think using the gym trials is going to give me some idea of what I think of them.
    I like that idea. Although I'd recommend 5 minutes of warming up on one of those machines, lifting, and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. It's better to have fatigued muscles during cardio (I mean, that's sort of the point of cardio!) vs fatigued muscles during lifting, where it affects the quality of your workout.

    Yeah, it was my 40 minute cardio session that screwed up my knee again. So I'll be sticking to 30 minutes with higher resistances or intervals.

  10. #950
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    Played tennis for 2 and half hours yesterday. Hurt my elbow serving.

    How do I hurt my arm playing tennis when I'm fine going to MMA 4 days a week?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. Reflective exercises, assessments and tools
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM
  3. TypeC Exercise Challenge! Anyone interested?
    By Udog in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and Exercise Program?
    By INTJMom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Mantra & Exercises to Stimulate Peace and Transpersonal States
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO