User Tag List

First 45859394959697105145195 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Awesome! Did you do anything new and exciting? (Please don't tell me you used their bike. (Alright, if you used their bike that's okay too. (Okay, nested parenthesis are annoying.)))

MBTI
    ENFJ

Didn't walk because it was raining, again. It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, I swear.

25 min pilates/yoga
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I did 30 minutes (2 min/ 3 min intervals) on the arc trainer and went for a 20 minute walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Didn't walk because it was raining, again. It's going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights, I swear.
    There is someone in your neighborhood washing their car, most likely. Tell him to stop.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

2h20 today, but in 3 parts and my intensity dropped compared to my new 'normal rate'. Ate too much yesterday, meaning not enough because i was out and then had my main lunch late at night. felt like shit for half of the day. 600+ cals meals make me uber tired + stay on my stomac if i eat them late.

oh btw, don't worry, my mood's just fine , just didn't like the slight loss of balance.

my advice btw: do not skip breakfast if u overate the night before, have some glucose (i sort of like energy bars) and do cardio instead.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Well I think I may be flunking. From last Friday to yesterday Friday I have only done 3 days total. Is that not awful!

Sorry dudes and dudettes- am still going to keep up with it as best as I can. If anything I have my workout contest with hubby.

I was doing so well- I just need to get my momentum back plus I realize that I haven't been watching my comedy shows which are my elixirs in the boss fights of life and need to be replenished in the soul. Comedy is that for me. I really am going to pay attention to see if my energy and exercise momentum comes back after watching my shows which I haven't watched in over a month. I really think the two are connected. I need some laughs and some "I so relate" moments!
    I am starting with 100 cc's of Scrubs- I relate so much to JD and laugh always with that show!
    I really think keeping in mind where your energy comes from helps with exercising. If the soul is empty- the workout room is empty- unless working out fills your soul which then you just suck as I am jealous, lol.

I will be better about reporting too.

Good luck guys! Bravo to those keeping with it!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    Well I think I may be flunking. From last Friday to yesterday Friday I have only done 3 days total. Is that not awful!

Sorry dudes and dudettes- am still going to keep up with it as best as I can. If anything I have my workout contest with hubby.

I was doing so well- I just need to get my momentum back plus I realize that I haven't been watching my comedy shows which are my elixirs in the boss fights of life and need to be replenished in the soul. Comedy is that for me. I really am going to pay attention to see if my energy and exercise momentum comes back after watching my shows which I haven't watched in over a month. I really think the two are connected. I need some laughs and some "I so relate" moments!
    I am starting with 100 cc's of Scrubs- I relate so much to JD and laugh always with that show!
    I really think keeping in mind where your energy comes from helps with exercising. If the soul is empty- the workout room is empty- unless working out fills your soul which then you just suck as I am jealous, lol.

I will be better about reporting too.

Good luck guys! Bravo to those keeping with it!
    There is nothing wrong with having a bad week. They are going to happen, and guess what? The longer you exercise, the more of them you are going to have.

It's a part of the process.

Anyway, I do think your idea of watching some comedy and restoring your energy reserves is a good one. I bet that helps a bit!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Awesome! Did you do anything new and exciting? (Please don't tell me you used their bike. (Alright, if you used their bike that's okay too. (Okay, nested parenthesis are annoying.)))
    The ellipticals were all taken so I went one some kind of thing that looked similar without the arms things. I took a break after 15 and used it for another 15. By then the ellipticals were open so I took a 30 minute preprogrammed thing. It's pretty neat. It's a bit more boring without a computer to play with while working out.

I don't want to use the bike for a bit so that my knees get some rest. One of my knees was acting a bit weird at the end though, how many stupid things can I have going on with my body at one time.

I'm thinking about going to maybe a half hour intense cardio and then weights/machines at the gym? I'm not sure. I think using the gym trials is going to give me some idea of what I think of them.

I trained this morning. Squats, Leg Press and some other stuff. I rode on the bike for 20 min too. What did I listen to? ... that's right, Iggy Pop.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I don't want to use the bike for a bit so that my knees get some rest. One of my knees was acting a bit weird at the end though, how many stupid things can I have going on with my body at one time.

I'm thinking about going to maybe a half hour intense cardio and then weights/machines at the gym? I'm not sure.
    I think using the gym trials is going to give me some idea of what I think of them.
    I like that idea. Although I'd recommend 5 minutes of warming up on one of those machines, lifting, and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. It's better to have fatigued muscles during cardio (I mean, that's sort of the point of cardio!) vs fatigued muscles during lifting, where it affects the quality of your workout.

Yeah, it was my 40 minute cardio session that screwed up my knee again. So I'll be sticking to 30 minutes with higher resistances or intervals.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Played tennis for 2 and half hours yesterday. Hurt my elbow serving.

How do I hurt my arm playing tennis when I'm fine going to MMA 4 days a week?