First 3777858687888997137187 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Default Week 6: A gain and a gain

Do you want to know whats impressed me this week? Weve reached the notorious 1 month marker, yet Ive seen very little drop off. Its also been wonderful hearing about peoples gains. Its great to hear everyones exercise increases and improvements! Please continue to share.

Oh, and welcome INTJMom and welcome back Jen!

WEEK 5 RESULTS
    Code:
    Antimony	10
    Blackcat	10
    Clonester	8
    Colors		6
    EffEmDoubleyou	8
    Elaur		8
    ergophobe	7
    Feops		9
    Fidelia		9
    INTJMom		+0
    Jeffster	10
    Jen		10
    kelric		10
    Kyuuei		9
    ladypinkington	9
    poppy		8
    Santtu		10
    Tallulah	7
    Udog		6
    Winged		8
    Wolfy		10

* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness.
    People I havent heard from:
    cafe
    PinkPiranha

I havent yet written the update to the cheat policy that allows people to run out of cheats without disqualification, or for new participants to join, but as you've seen it's been implemented. Excuse me while I let my P show a bit on that particular aspect. I'll get around to it eventually.

Also, remember, sick days and injury days do not equal cheats.
    Last edited by Udog; 10-16-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Updated list

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Also, remember, sick days and injury days do not equal cheats.
    Does sick of training count?
    Off to the gym after lunch. Work tonight. My calves feel like someone sliced them open and put rocks inside. My traps fell like someone has been beating over the back all night.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Does sick of training count?
    Off to the gym after lunch. Work tonight. My calves feel like someone sliced them open and put rocks inside. My traps fell like someone has been beating over the back all night.
    Poor you! That sounds awful!

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Poor you! That sounds awful!
    Nah! I love it. Thanks.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I didn't get on the tredmill until today and did situps today too so I need to be accounted for one cheat day in whatever way you need to do that. I proclaimed to restart Friday [right? correct me if I am wrong], after sickness- but didn't start until today- so if I do it the next 4 days in a row I would still be keeping with my 5 days of a week goal with the addition of the cheat day if that makes any sense. Let me know if I am wrong on that.

It felt good to get back on the tredmill- I had been doing situps still but I really needed to get back on the tredmill more then anything. I hadn't played my FFIV in a while either so it was nice to get back into that too,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

morning training 1hour50, i have no more time, gotta start drying then college. also i've increased my speed by a fifth in the last 3 weeks. Going nicely.

Have a nice morning guys!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Ok out of the shower, got like 1 min litteraly, SO i just wanted to give 1 or two quick advice to the cardio people.
    Start by something hard, start by outdoing yourself, THEN make it easy. Because you have to break through years and decades of walking and get your body used to the new needs of cardio.
    And that's not only training, that's also understanding what your body needs and getting that it's better to do more cardio and eat more rather than have your metabolism go into uboat mode (for the dieters), because then YES cardio will suck as your body IS flexible but it still needs sugars.
    By doing all the hard work at the begining, you'll turn cardio into something pleasant faster, because that's what anybody should want in the end, get through the pain and have a nice fine tuned pair of legs that will get through cardio like it's a walk through the park and give you more energy for the rest of the day.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Ooops, forgot to post an update. Checked out another class but missed one workout cause it was a long weekend so need to use another cheat.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

That was quick - my new alarm clock routine has already been rendered worthless. Overslept yesterday and today, so I gotta hit the gym tomorrow morning or I'll need a cheat.

To make things worse, my knee is hurting again. Apparently my moderate-quick 35 minute elliptical on Sunday was overdoing it. Anyway, for the short term I'm going to have to remove my cardio requirement from my weekly goals. From physical therapy last year, I know that I'll be able to continue lifting, but need to take it easy on cardio.

I'll make arrangements to see the doctor and try to re-engage physical therapy on my knee. Hopefully insurance will let me do it, considering my failed attempt last year.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i'm still here figured something out. for me, when i was watching every little thing i put in my mouth, i gained. over the weekend i splurged (not crazy but more than i had been eating in the last two weeks) and have lost 7 pounds. soo now I am still cautious, but not being a nazi about it. also on the elliptical 45 mins a day. it was weird because even with the low calorie mixed with exercise last week, you think i'd be losing, right? maybe the starvation mode thing isn't a farce after all.

last night i ate three pieces of weight watchers cheese and a little debbie cup cake thing with a diet coke and it was sooo yummy. since drinking water only and not losing i decided that i'd let myself have two diet cokes a day with water in between. i'm also following some of the biggest loser plan. the dude trainer from tbl was the one who killed me with the side lunges so i figured i'd hang with him for a while.

also wanted to let everyone know that you're all doing awesome and you're inspiring.