• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
However, I do thank you for the update. You have the right idea, with perhaps just a bit more information that is really necessary.

Well, I won't be counting the ugly-bumping in the workout category from here on out, but I'm assuming you're alright with level of detail for more, uh, "conventional" workouts...?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I got my workout today. I shoveled ice and snow for an hour.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I won't be counting the ugly-bumping in the workout category from here on out, but I'm assuming you're alright with level of detail for more, uh, "conventional" workouts...?

Thanks. :) Feel free to share whatever detail you like with the more conventional workouts.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 15 Begins

Did you know that the number 15 was worshipped by the ancient Romans as a lucky number?

No?

That's because it wasn't.

(Unless it actually was.)

Still, isn't it neat that we are 15 weeks into this thing?! :D

Anyway, here's the list:
Code:
Name		Cheats 
Antimony	10
Clonester	6
Elaur		0
Fidelia		5
INTJMom		+2
Jen		10
Kyuuei		7
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		1
Wolfy		10
Zarathustra	+0

* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness

People that I haven't heard from:
Blackcat
Cenomite
ergophobe
Jeffster
kelric
ladypinkington
nynesneg
PinkPiranha
poppy

I confess: I slacked a bit last week with the PMs. The week just sort of flew by! :blush: I'll be sending a few out early this week. There are only 3 months remaining - we've already proven that we can handle that. :yes:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I went pants shopping this weekend and am down to an 11! All of my dress pants were falling off.

wolfy

awsm
I went training yesterday. Upperbody, I got the most glorious pump. A pump like you'd never imagine in your wildest dreams.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I went pants shopping this weekend and am down to an 11! All of my dress pants were falling off.

Great news! Time to buy you a nice pair of modding pants. Something that says, "I'm a nice person, and very professional, but I'll ban you so hard you you'll lose internet connection."

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You dropped the + before the zero! How about a star or something to show I totally wussed out of the competition.

I worked out today - lower body 10 minute target video and biking for an hour. (I want to get my endurance up) :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You dropped the + before the zero! How about a star or something to show I totally wussed out of the competition.

How long before you are asking me to stand on one leg and cluck like a chicken? :p

As long as you continue reporting your progress there isn't any need. This contest quit being about the cheats around the 3rd or 4th week, and became more about the participation. I do think the cheats are a useful deterrent for many of us, so I like to keep track of them.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Can you stand on one leg and cluck like a chicken?

I actually thought you were using the plus to symbolize someone going over on the cheats. So I offered the * since I wasn't thrilled with the +.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
I think you need a cheat emoticon rather than a * or +.

I've been sticking with evening walks, and longer stuff at the weekend. Just hope I can get through Christmas without too much damage!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can you stand on one leg and cluck like a chicken?

Stand on one leg and cluck like a chicken.

Now juggle axes.

*basks in the famous NFP cleverness* :D

I actually thought you were using the plus to symbolize someone going over on the cheats. So I offered the * since I wasn't thrilled with the +.

I don't have an issue with it, though.

If anyone is reading this, should I put a marker by people with whom I'm not counting cheats? There are a few people this applies to. (You can rep your thoughts if you rather not post in thread.)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Surprisingly, I didn't have very much - if any - soreness from shoveling on Monday. Of course, I did make sure I used the proper breathing technique.

We're expecting a big storm tomorrow... might close down the schools... etc.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a day behind on my P90X this week. I just finished what should have been Monday's workout - Back and Chest, plus the Ab Ripper 200.

My diet has been crap this week and last week. I mean, not complete and utter crap like it was 6 months ago... I'm just not eating enough of the right foods and am taking too many short cuts with protein bars and the like. Hopefully I'll get a chance to work on fixing that this week.

We're expecting a big storm tomorrow... might close down the schools... etc.

I hope you guys make it through alright. I guess if nothing else, you'll get another workout with the driveway. :)