User Tag List

First 2060686970717280120170 Last

MBTI
    INtP

Completed my regular stuff for the week - then went out to the lake with some friends for the day yesterday and pigged out . Oh well - have to do that every now and then .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have all the prerequisites for getting depressed, but I won't be. I've been recovering from flu/something I had for another week. (That's 4 in a row).

-I've eaten healthy, low calories, with enough of vitamins and everything I need
    -much less alcohol, it's been at healthy level
    -some walking, perhaps 4 hours

Haven't had a chance to do much more.

Next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Alright - this week turned out worse than I thought. I only got some cardio done today, so that'll be three cheats.

Tomorrow I start trying to hit the gym in the morning before work. Hopefully it won't take me too long to adjust to a 4:45AM wake up time.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Just FYI I got everything done for last week.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I gots to use a cheat too, my Saturday class on the weekend clashed with my pre-game preparations and had to be ditched, it came down to a choice between getting to my destination early and relaxing with food and drink or stressing and rushing to get to where I needed to be and possibly being late, there was little deliberation. Also, there was cake =/

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Tomorrow I start trying to hit the gym in the morning before work. Hopefully it won't take me too long to adjust to a 4:45AM wake up time.
    [no words]

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    [no words]
    I know.

I didn't wake up early today, but that doesn't really surprise me because waking up Monday mornings have always been very difficult.

I think I'll need to get creative with my alarm clocks tomorrow morning so I wake up on time.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I know.

I didn't wake up early today, but that doesn't really surprise me because waking up Monday mornings have always been very difficult.

I think I'll need to get creative with my alarm clocks tomorrow morning so I wake up on time.
    Thats like... the time I go to bed

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I know.

You need a cheering squad too. Don't get down, it's about maintaining long term you are going to have to adjust. I can drop weight pretty fast or exercise for a while with no problem. It's the maintaining that's what counts. The chances are if there aren't problems with it to start it's just going on adrenaline, not changes to your life.

I'm not sure that was encouraging. No wonder I wasn't a cheerleader in high school.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Thats like... the time I go to bed
    I know! I'd rather exercise after work, but diet, work, and other things make it feel like I'm not getting any down time. It's too tough for me to maintain.

To embrace a new lifestyle, I must first be willing to let go of the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    You need a cheering squad too. Don't get down, it's about maintaining long term you are going to have to adjust. I can drop weight pretty fast or exercise for a while with no problem. It's the maintaining that's what counts. The chances are if there aren't problems with it to start it's just going on adrenaline, not changes to your life.

I'm not sure that was encouraging. No wonder I wasn't a cheerleader in high school.
    Hah, I can see it now!

*in a cheering voice:* "RAW RAW TEAM! We are so behind that we probably won't be able to win this game, but perhaps we will be able to learn some lessons for the next game!!! *GOOO TEAM!*

You are right though. Part of being NFP is realizing that eventually the inspiration ends, and at that point is when longevity really gets tested.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

*in a cheering voice:* "RAW RAW TEAM! We are so behind that we probably won't be able to win this game, but perhaps we will be able to learn some lessons for the next game!!! *GOOO TEAM!*
    Ahah, yeah, ok, fine, that's totally me. That really made me laugh.