User Tag List

First 1656646566676876116166 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

i'm doing awesome, as I know udog was wondering and having dreams about me and baby oil.
    My endurance started seriously going down for a few days but I think it's pretty fixed by now, I lacked glucose (had fructose instead for a while)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    i'm doing awesome, as I know udog was wondering and having dreams about me and baby oil.
    Nope, but I am going to now. Damn you, you sexy beast.

My endurance started seriously going down for a few days but I think it's pretty fixed by now, I lacked glucose (had fructose instead for a while)
    When I was in school, they taught that it only took 3 days of inactivity for you to start losing cardio fitness.

Were you eating foods with high fructose corn syrup? (I'm just wondering how you got all the fructose without much glucose.)

I started working out in the morning before work today. I've found it's just so hard to be motivated to work out when I get home at 8pm after an 11 hour day. I just want to have some dinner and veg out.

It'll be hard to adjust to the morning, because it means I have to go to bed earlier. I have trouble falling asleep at night, and it will also cut into my chat time. But I think it's ultimately the best thing.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I started working out in the morning before work today. I've found it's just so hard to be motivated to work out when I get home at 8pm after an 11 hour day. I just want to have some dinner and veg out.

It'll be hard to adjust to the morning, because it means I have to go to bed earlier. I have trouble falling asleep at night, and it will also cut into my chat time. But I think it's ultimately the best thing.
    Man, I could have made that post. (Although, wow. 11 hour days sounds brutal.) This week is going to crash and burn for me at 2 cheats, and it's enough to make me realize I need to start doing my workouts in the morning if I desire consistency. Although that means waking up at 4:45.

I have the same problems with sleeping at night, though. Late night foruming and chatting will need to be given up for the greater good.

I do know from previous experience that after about 2 weeks it'll be likely that you'll sleep easier and better. Just prepare yourself for a brutal 2 weeks - it's going to be a fight.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Yesterday I didn't go to the gym, I instead did a workout DVD.

Demolished Aerobics class again today as scheduled. We did all floor work and exercise ball work, two of my weaker points, so I felt really good to complete it all without quitting. I think I've leveled up.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    9w8

Oh! Sheisse, have to actually post.

I worked out last night. Need to switch to a different routine.

Udog, ye asked a couple of questions over the past week t'me...

For the fun workouts, I've done things that most avoid due to an excess of dignity: climbing trees, taking a walk with no regard to property lines (i.e., always climbing fences and going through any obstacle I find unless electrified or somesuch) or dancing/wrestling with my dogs for a half hour.

As for weight lifting, I do full body sometimes, focussing on major groups before doing isolations (i.e. targeting a specific muscle group), with a stress on free weights and ones that use one's own body weight (i.e., dips, plio pushups and the like). I could list out the entirety in an itemized fashion, if ye'd like.

MBTI
    INTP

Didn't exercise yesterday, but I ate well. Lots of veggies and good protein. Going to work out tonight after practice.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

is 1300 calories too few to eat in a day? i plan on working out later tonight and burning around 600.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    is 1300 calories too few to eat in a day? i plan on working out later tonight and burning around 600.
    I would say so, especially with an intense workout.

My suggestion is to start a bit higher and work your way down, calorie wise. Too few calories will make your body think there isn't enough food, and it will actually slow down your metabolism to conserve energy. Which in turn makes it harder for you to lose fat.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I would say so, especially with an intense workout.

My suggestion is to start a bit higher and work your way down, calorie wise. Too few calories will make your body think there isn't enough food, and it will actually slow down your metabolism to conserve energy. Which in turn makes it harder for you to lose fat.
    ok thanks. so how many should I be consuming? like how many calories to people need? i've done well this week. *pats back* ooo and NO SODA! but i can't give up coffee. haven't had a cup today and have a headache. :/