• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Blackie, how can you be done on a THURSday!?

Did 40 minutes moderate jogging yesterday night. Am not getting better at going out earlier. Found out my entire route takes 45 minutes at a moderate pace too (same as my Thursday "fast" pace- looking at real numbers is depressing).

My ankle is really stiff. Sprained it years ago and now any sort of provocation can get it swell up for a week./complaining

Krav Maga? ... I don't wanna meet Kyuuei in a dark alley.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did my cardio and then went for a 60 minute walk today. The two of them together seem to be enough to have gotten my diet back on track, as I'm back to actually caring about sticking to my diet.

NOTE TO SELF: When I'm on a negative roll with my diet, dedicate an afternoon to cardio and a long walk to help get my mindset back on a healthier track.

Injured my left elbow last week, taking this week off MMA to heal.

I hope you feel better soon. :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Krav Maga? ... I don't wanna meet Kyuuei in a dark alley.

:smooch: Don't worry, I only bite when requested.

Did my cardio and then went for a 60 minute walk today. The two of them together seem to be enough to have gotten my diet back on track, as I'm back to actually caring about sticking to my diet.

NOTE TO SELF: When I'm on a negative roll with my diet, dedicate an afternoon to cardio and a long walk to help get my mindset back on a healthier track.

:static: Little tips that make you realize the right path are fantastic.

As for me, Aerobics class did Circuit training cardio-kickboxing. We did two circuits of 6 stations, and each station was 2 minutes each: Punching, kicking, step-kicks, jump-rope, medicine ball sit ups, and throwing medicine balls and squating. It kicked me ass.

Soon afterwards, commando Krav Maga destroyed whatever was left of my body. :laugh: 1 1/2 miles of running, but broken. Run a quarter of a mile, stop, do footing drills, run more, do stance drills, etc. We learned a new strike, practiced stance drills more, ran the rest of the way back, and did some more ground work. Learned another floor technique. A bit more complex, but a bit more effective.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Travel nightmare - Tuesday and Wednesday. Now home for six weeks so can get back into routine.

Today: 35 minutes of cardio.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haven't posted in awhile. But I suppose I should say that I have been completing everything.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:D Enjoying my rest day before a weekend of on-my-feet work.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good: Did my A workout after work.

Bad: Screwed up my sleep cycle so I didn't wake up early this morning. Diet ended up sucking.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Another week of the normal stuff done without incident. Finding out once again that Bowflex is heavily temperature-sensitive... it's a *lot* harder in cold weather. But I love the weather, so :).

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Though I've been walking to school, I haven't been posting my progress because we've been doing very light self-defense training in gym and the weather is too shitty to exercise in.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think I only exercised formally once this week. I helped move a piano today and my whole body hurts everywhere, so I think I'm gonna count that for my weight-lifting workout for today! :smile:

But I need a sick day cheat, I guess, for earlier this week when I had migraines a few days in a row.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I only exercised formally once this week. I helped move a piano today and my whole body hurts everywhere, so I think I'm gonna count that for my weight-lifting workout for today! :smile:

But I need a sick day cheat, I guess, for earlier this week when I had migraines a few days in a row.

No cheats for sick days. You did two days of activity (moving pianos is crazy hard), so I think that will suffice. I can't imagine trying to exercise through a migraine.

Good job. :)

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Been lazy. Bicycled to class on Thursday and Fri (apparently 2.7 miles roundtrip).

Went for walk today (and new bike shopping, :yes:).

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Went for walk today (and new bike shopping, :yes:).

Did you find one you liked?

Also, I do believe that essentially fulfills your goals for the week. Good job. :)

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
So 2x cardio and 1x football this past week. Now that I'm not running outdoors anymore this thread is probably the only thing keeping me on track. I tell myself I HAVE to go to the gym to keep my three exercise days per week.