• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypeC Exercise Challenge and Contest

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm eating pretty well (at least amount wise) and being reasonably active. I didn't exercise as much as I should have when I had free time, and the second half of the week I've been shut in working on an essay. Better time management should ensure I get all of my workouts in, but if it doesn't I'll have to figure something else out.

Is exercising first thing in the morning an option? That way you get it out of the way before the toils of the day can wear you down a bit.

I had an awful week. A sick day, an injury day (back) and a cheat. Worst week yet. Going to wipe it from my mind and start a new week tomorrow.

Smart man. While it may not be possible to 100% wipe it from your mind (if you are anything like me, at least), just remember that bad weeks come with the territory. The only thing you can control, after the fact, is your ability to recover from it. :)

Ugh, I was all geared up to go to the Y again during preschool and I have a sick kid at home. I'm going to have to throw together something at home.

Aw... hope your kid is feeling better soon.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Some of the girls I know have started asking me if I've been losing weight!

Things are starting to turn around after all.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I finished my workout, it was only 10 minutes of weights and 20 minutes cardio. I was using a video though so I am more than happy to just take that.

I found out I hate cardio videos, not weight videos so that's good to know. I'm not overly graceful so those dang cardio videos just irritate the crap out of me. "bounce, go left, twist, bounce right, tap three times and kick left." Yeah, sure, you do that, I'll just look confused.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I finished my workout, it was only 10 minutes of weights and 20 minutes cardio. I was using a video though so I am more than happy to just take that.

I found out I hate cardio videos, not weight videos so that's good to know. I'm not overly graceful so those dang cardio videos just irritate the crap out of me. "bounce, go left, twist, bounce right, tap three times and kick left." Yeah, sure, you do that, I'll just look confused.

:D

Practice makes perfect...:newwink:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
.8 mi to school

1.5 mi in gym class, but it felt like much longer with a cute girl next to me keeping on complaining about how fat she is.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Well. I suppose a cheat day is called for today. Weekend Ren Fest work has my feet hurting so badly that being on them is too much for me today. I did little more than laundry and cleaning up from the weekend followed by a way-too-long nap. :laugh: I'll have to hunt down better shoes.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oy - two steps forward and one step back. Since Friday evening I've only been hitting my diet 50%. It all sort of culminated with a binge of sorts today. And a Blizzard. So two things: 1) I gotta use a cheat for that and 2) I'm getting rid of that stupid Blizzard = cheat rule. I was just loop-holing it anyway. Oh, and my ankle is doing something weird, where weird = sharp pain when I put my weight on it.

There are just certain situations that I haven't learned how handle with dietary grace yet. Certain parts of the family coming in town for the holiday weekend is one of them.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've been stuck in oldlady'sville since friday evening.

I am going bananas, get me out!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Week 7: A Quarter of the Way To Awesomeness… (and overused words)

Congrats to Discobiscuit for reaching observable gains!

Believe it or not, we will also be reaching the quarter mark this week. (On Wednesday, in case you wish to celebrate via party or sacrificial lamb.) That means we’ll have completed a forth of the exercise challenge. I don’t know about you guys, but it’s actually kind of hard to believe. I hope everyone has been enjoying themselves so far. :)

Anyway, the report. As usual, I’ll update this as I receive feedback.

Code:
Name		Cheats 
Antimony	10
Blackcat	9
Clonester	8
Colors		5
EffEmDoubleyou	7
Elaur		8
ergophobe	7
Fidelia		8
INTJMom		+0
Jeffster	10
kelric		10
Kyuuei		9
ladypinkington	8
PinkPiranha	10
poppy		7
Santtu		10
Tallulah	7
Trinity		6
Udog		5
Winged		8
Wolfy		10

[I]* Includes those that have reported vacations, injuries, and sickness.[/I]

The people I still need to hear from, with what info I have:
cafe
Jen
Feops

Last edited:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Past week: 2 running and 1 rock climbing.

Udog: Is that chart the # of cheat days people still have left? I've used two.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Is exercising first thing in the morning an option? That way you get it out of the way before the toils of the day can wear you down a bit.

I was thinking about doing this. Problem is it involves getting up pretty early so I can run while it's still dark (I can't bear to jog in the glaring honesty of the sun :D If you saw me trying to run, you'd understand).

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Past week: 2 running and 1 rock climbing.

Udog: Is that chart the # of cheat days people still have left? I've used two.

Total, or 2 for this week? (I already have you down for 2 total, 1 for week 3 and 1 for week 4.)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Please change 9 to 8. I cheated today due to foot problems XD

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Because I stopped carrying so much water weight now, I checked the scale -- I've lost about 4 lbs since I first started. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Were you able to get your 4 exercises in this week before today? Or did my INFP competitor just show a chink in his armor?? :D

(Kidding about the chink in his armor comment. School is far more important. Good luck on your history mid term! :) )

lol you still think im an n.'
asf

holy crap im drunk

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I had a good day the other day - the scale showed about three more pounds down. However, I think maybe I have pneumonia - coughing all night, can't breathe, losing my voice by the end of the day, but not really horrible enough to warrant making 3 hours of sub plans a night. I exercised two days last week. This is bad! I could've at least done a stretching video or something! Sorry for the late posting - it was Thanksgiving today, so we had the family here most of the weekend.