User Tag List

First 234561454104 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 3324

  1. #31
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Okay, so jumping jacks is cardio?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  2. #32
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,877

    Default

    Yes sir. Jumping jacks, dancing, anything like that is cardio.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  3. #33
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Yes sir. Jumping jacks, dancing, anything like that is cardio.
    Awesome. Well, to start off with then, I'm going to get back to my little routine of 30 jumping jacks,. 60 arm rolls (30 each way), 15 leg lift thingies and 15 of what I like to call funky sit-ups. This workout is basically from one on the Men's Health website but I tweaked it a little bit.

    After I can do that again without feeling like I just ran 4 miles, then I will add some more stuff to it or something.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  4. #34
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,877

    Default

    ^ These sound like good goals to me Jeffy. Welcome aboard.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  5. #35
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Good luck contestants!!!

    You can chart my progress here.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

  6. #36
    Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    Just to be sure and so everyone knows my goals are to workout 5 days a week- 1 hour on the tredmill and 100 situps each workout day.

    I am so excited as well!!!!!!

    Today is the official first day guys! Today is the first day of the rest of our 6 months from now,lol.

    FFIV and FFV and whatever other FF I can play on my DS are going to get me through it dudes and dudettes. It shall be my source of power and keep strong my will,lol.

    I am totally going to do 9999 points of damage to the inches I need to lose to get into that freaking dress!

    Getting rid of fat is like the final boss fight in FFVII- just when you thought you beat it- it takes on more horrendous forms and you have to battle it like ten more times- I shall name the inches I need to lose FATTYROTH. If it comes back I will just keep fighting the good fight,lol. Exercise is really gaining XP. Ooh I like that!!!!!

    I am going to earn enough XP to defeat Fattyroth! Each time I lose an inch I will be going up a level!

    Me getting into that dress will be the rewarding cutscene at the end!
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

  7. #37
    Cat Wench ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    My Goal is to work out 4 days a week (40 minutes of cardio or more a session and some weight training added in (depends on whats in the fitness center at my college) I have an active job though.

    I really would like to see at least two dress sizes drop or 30 pounds. So I can show off my corsets better

    I'd like to improve my diet too. (Its lacking in healthy stuff on days I work) So more cooking, less drive through.


    Sorry it took so long for me post
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  8. #38
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Maybe I should have gotten some sleep last night. I'm still going to try to get to it by 10am.

  9. #39
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Awesome. Well, to start off with then, I'm going to get back to my little routine of 30 jumping jacks,. 60 arm rolls (30 each way), 15 leg lift thingies and 15 of what I like to call funky sit-ups. This workout is basically from one on the Men's Health website but I tweaked it a little bit.

    After I can do that again without feeling like I just ran 4 miles, then I will add some more stuff to it or something.
    Sounds like a good start to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    I am totally going to do 9999 points of damage to the inches I need to lose to get into that freaking dress!
    That post amused me more than I should probably admit. Just cast some "Knights of the Round" and you'll defeat Fattyroth in no time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    My Goal is to work out 4 days a week (40 minutes of cardio or more a session and some weight training added in (depends on whats in the fitness center at my college) I have an active job though.

    I really would like to see at least two dress sizes drop or 30 pounds. So I can show off my corsets better

    I'd like to improve my diet too. (Its lacking in healthy stuff on days I work) So more cooking, less drive through.


    Sorry it took so long for me post
    Hey - welcome to the fray! I was worried we might have lost you. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Maybe I should have gotten some sleep last night. I'm still going to try to get to it by 10am.
    Once you get in a few good exercise rounds you'll likely find yourself sleeping better. It's just difficult to get that whole process started! However, today is the first day - I have supreme confidence that you own this.

  10. #40
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Ok, did mine for the day. I also did some of my shoulder exercises. I'm going to have to try to remember what those were. I had my 4 year old take some (scary) before pics which I'm not going to post quite yet!

    I am now a zombie.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. Reflective exercises, assessments and tools
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM
  3. TypeC Exercise Challenge! Anyone interested?
    By Udog in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and Exercise Program?
    By INTJMom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Mantra & Exercises to Stimulate Peace and Transpersonal States
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO