MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Dodgeball tonight!
    Is this for a team or something? Oh, how I miss the days of Dodgeball. It was one of my favorite P.E. sports in school.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Well, crap. I tweaked my back while I was putting down the barbell after a set of barbell corner presses. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrwAI1rk_Qc). I let my concentration lapse for just a moment and used my back to put the barbell down, and that was that.

Anyway, so I only got 50% of my workout done today. I'm going to ice my back, take tomorrow and Sunday off, and hopefully by Monday I will be well enough to do a 75% effort workout.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Friday: Zumba

Oh my knees so were not liking me today . Alas, more to be done tomorrow morning. Sunday is debatable lol. We'll see how my knees are handling life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Well, crap. I tweaked my back while I was putting down the barbell after a set of barbell corner presses. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrwAI1rk_Qc). I let my concentration lapse for just a moment and used my back to put the barbell down, and that was that.

Anyway, so I only got 50% of my workout done today. I'm going to ice my back, take tomorrow and Sunday off, and hopefully by Monday I will be well enough to do a 75% effort workout.
    o: Hope you feel better, mister! No more zoning out with heavy objects! I swear infps need their own warning labels about not operating heavy machinery sometimes
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    o: Hope you feel better, mister! No more zoning out with heavy objects! I swear infps need their own warning labels about not operating heavy machinery sometimes
    It's sad but true! Anyway, I learned an important lesson: The set isn't over until the weight has been put safely away.

Hope your knees are feeling better soon. Don't be afraid to take a week off to give them a chance to recover. Also, I think that your weight lifting class will help strengthen your legs, which can help protect your knees. Just let your instructor know, and ask if he can show you exercises that are easier on the knees while strengthening your legs.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Saturday: Zumba

Think today was my third time on the stage with Melissa. Good vibes!
    Despite extraversion, I feel strange when attention is drawn to me and I can get super awkward in pre/post exercise situations, despite being otherwise fine in the moment. Even though it's my place of zen, the purpose relates to the most discomfort. Hm!
    It's sad but true! Anyway, I learned an important lesson: The set isn't over until the weight has been put safely away.

Hope your knees are feeling better soon. Don't be afraid to take a week off to give them a chance to recover. Also, I think that your weight lifting class will help strengthen your legs, which can help protect your knees. Just let your instructor know, and ask if he can show you exercises that are easier on the knees while strengthening your legs.
    You've learned well, young Padawan.
    Don't make me whine at the prospect of taking off a week lol. I'm hoping Monday & Tuesday off will tame the savage beasts a bit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Just remember, it's better in the long run to take a week off and let everything heal up than it is to work on injured body parts for weeks on end.

I'm also super antsy that I was unable to finish my workout yesterday, and can't workout today. I think I was starting to get addicted to working out!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Gonna try and run again today.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

"Try"? ENTJs don't try... they DO!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Just remember, it's better in the long run to take a week off and let everything heal up than it is to work on injured body parts for weeks on end.

I'm also super antsy that I was unable to finish my workout yesterday, and can't workout today. I think I was starting to get addicted to working out!
    :kicks dirt: Truuuue .
    I decided to not Zumba today, & I can't Monday or Tuesday. There's Aerobic Conditioning Tuesday night, but it should be tame. I'll definitely have more off days for a bit once the end of the semester hits and it's time to bask in my NFPs

You'll jump back into the addiction period . How is your back today, mister?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I did end up running yesterday.