User Tag List

First 204254294302303304305306314 Last

Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3324

MBTI
    INTP

Good news! Knee pain is nothing serious, just a misbehaving tendon :1377:. I've been given some anti-inflammatories and told not to run for another week or two. At this rate I'll be back to square 1 again At least that's the worst of it anyway... I'm determined to get back into it as soon as I can
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

That's great to hear. Be careful out there. Maybe I have a wrong impression, but running seems to be a dangerous pastime.

My report: I've mostly been a slug. I started feeling it yesterday and jumped rope till I lost breath a few times. That is all.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Sunday: --
    Monday: --
    Tuesday: --
    Wednesday: Folk Dance. Zumba. Pilates.

I can't wait until we actually start doing the fitness portion of my Aerobic Conditioning class on Tuesday nights. I'm also glad to have pushed myself to rejoin my gym tonight, and that I stayed after Zumba for Pilates. I keep noticing that I'm dancing more in Zumba, which is what it is ideally about. At times I push myself a bit too hard because of that . My recovery time is awesome though.

Basically, my schedule will resemble this in the near future-
    Monday: -- Tuesday: Aerobic Conditioning. Wednesday: Folk Dance. Strength Training. Zumba. Pilates. Thursday: -- Friday: Zumba. Saturday: Zumba 9am. Zumba 5pm. Sunday: Zumba
    I'll probably be trying to sprinkle in Yoga again. I jipped myself out of it on accident, since the one I was going to is during my Tuesday class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    Good news! Knee pain is nothing serious, just a misbehaving tendon :1377:. I've been given some anti-inflammatories and told not to run for another week or two. At this rate I'll be back to square 1 again At least that's the worst of it anyway... I'm determined to get back into it as soon as I can
    That's good! It shouldn't bring you back to square one, even if it leaves you a bit tripped up momentarily. There's always a refractory period . Don't forget to accomplish any other goals that won't put your knees under stress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    My report: I've mostly been a slug. I started feeling it yesterday and jumped rope till I lost breath a few times. That is all.
    Something is definitely better than nothing, especially some jump rope! Any approx on how long? I think I'd lose my breath just failing at jumping over the damn thing for a while lol.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Something is definitely better than nothing, especially some jump rope! Any approx on how long? I think I'd lose my breath just failing at jumping over the damn thing for a while lol.
    Oh, probably about 3 minutes. I did that three times, then I started tripping over the rope I started pretty slow, It was almost not worth the effort until I was coordinated enough. Then my muscles would give out before my breathing would. Now my breathing gives out first. I jump pretty fast now alternating feet: left foot 5 times both feet 5 times, right foot five times..and continue. It's fun.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    Oh, probably about 3 minutes. I did that three times, then I started tripping over the rope I started pretty slow, It was almost not worth the effort until I was coordinated enough. Then my muscles would give out before my breathing would. Now my breathing gives out first. I jump pretty fast now alternating feet: left foot 5 times both feet 5 times, right foot five times..and continue. It's fun.
    :o That's impressive. It's definitely one of the better things to do to engage just about everything . Maybe one day I'll attempt it.. when I'm tinier and won't potentially break myself as hard as I would now lol.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Dali

Quit gyming in early November and spent the past holiday season partying. I recently noticed that I feel far less fit, have lost some muscle mass and definition from my biceps, chest and shoulders and that I've also (re)gained some fat. I realised I had to do something about it when my clothes started looking indecently tight (I like wearing fitted shirts and trousers) and I had to 'downgrade' to my old 'fat wardrobe' (which makes me look supremely tacky). I'm in that awkward situation where I'm two sizes too big for my current wardrobe and several sizes too small for my 'fat clothes' (went down from 25% bodyfat to 11%).

I regained my healthy living mojo 8 days ago and have started eating healthy and gyming once more. It's been a struggle getting my conditioning back; every morning, I wake up feeling like I just completed an 8-hour hike. I'll keep this feeling in mind should I be ever tempted to fall off the wagon again.

Yesterday, I did chest and forearms and, for cardio, was on the cross-trainer for 40mins. Today, I'm doing biceps and shoulders, another 40mins on the crosstrainer and will also attend a salsa class. Looking forward to it!

Dali

I'm going to feel that in the morning.

Dali

Today, I'm going to do an hour on the cross-trainer... or go on a blind date. I don't know yet. LOL

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

^^^ What'd you end up doing Dali?

Did my workout. Yay.

Dali

Neither.

Date was pushed forward to Sunday and I spent the evening clubbing with an ESFJ pal.

I intend to do double time today to make up for that. :workout:

I also hope to get in a leg workout.