First 200250290298299300301302310 Last

Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3324

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

^congrats on the 10k Wolfy! :workout:

MBTI
    INTP

Well, I did the 5k race this afternoon. I thought it'd be a bit of a fun family race, but it was all serious runners :eek:. Eep. I got caught up with them starting off (running at a very unsustainable 9:30 pace for me), and I was punished for it as I ended up walking/running for a lot of it. I would say something like, "Oh I'm just happy I did it and I finished and it was my first race," but I won't lie. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't run the whole thing (and, I hesitate to tell you but... I cried a little on my way round. Pathetic). I'll chalk this up to a lesson in pacing and not getting carried away in the excitement of race day.

Gun time was 38:11, but my actual time was probably about 37:45 (I forgot to stop my Garmin as I crossed the finish line and only thought of it a few minutes later ). At least it's under 40 minutes, and it should be easy enough to PB my next 5k!
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INTP

Went ice-skating today. I forgot how much fun it is! I had a blast
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Monday: 20min Zumba

Still slacking, but tomorrow, wednesday, and friday nights are for my real Zumba classes. Zumba videogame is good, but my brother needs to not live here anymore for me to play it as frequently and with as much effort as I'd like. Stupid loud floor. Stupid complaining brother.
    I also need to figure out wtf to do for exercise whilst I'm visiting the boyfriend.. er.. hm..
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

Zumba'ed a few times last week, and have done the 3 mile Walk Away the Pounds several times, as well. Trying to work off the few pounds I seem to have acquired over the holidays and since acquiring my cupcake maker. :-P
    Something Witty

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

did chest and back today. on target so far, more or less.

I'm already able to do almost twice as many (different) pushups overall. This was my 4th time with this workout over ~3 weeks (on the first time I didn't keep track, though). woot woot

of course, I started out pretty ridiculously pathetic at them soooo.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTP

Did a nice and easy 1.5 mile run in just over 19 minutes today.

I'm also pretty interested in taking a yoga class. I'm going to have a look around the interwebs and hopefully find a good one conveniently close-by
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I did my workout yesterday. Usually it's about 20-30 mins, but I stretched it out to probably 45. I did a lot more cardio because it's been to long since my last workout and I felt the need to move. Through my first holiday without multiple family events to attend and without constant baked goods in the house, I've lost a couple pounds.

MBTI
    INTP

1.5 miles in 20:09 minutes. I'm slightly annoyed that I ran so slowly tonight, but since we put all the decorations away this evening I'm not overly surprised. I was pretty pooped before I even set foot out the door.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    INTP

I was shopping in the sales today and saw a pair of 2.5lb dumbbells for €6, so I bought 'em on impulse . I've been meaning to try some strength training for a while now anyway, so now I've no excuse. I'll follow this guideline for a few weeks and see how it goes:

Beginner/intermediate routine:

Day 1: chest/triceps/lats
    Bench press, pull ups, dips, lat pulldown, incline bench press, tricep pressdown, dumbbell pullover, dumbbell flyes

Day 2: rest/cardio

Day 3: legs/core
    Squat, decline crunches, deadlift, leg press, V-up, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises

Day 4: rest/cardio

Day 5: back/shoulders/biceps
    Barbell row, military press, preacher curls, inverted row, dumbbell shoulder press, dumbbell curls, cable row, lateral raises

Day 6: rest/cardio

Day 7: rest/cardio

The same rules will apply for this particular routine: 3 sets per exercise, aiming for 12 reps per set while learning the motions. Once you are confident, aim more for 6-10 reps. Resting for 60-120 seconds between each set is also suggested, and as much as 3 minutes for a bulking routine.
    Also, I've decided to do the university's Get in Gear programme this semester. It's €40 for 5 weeks, to do as many of the classes available as you want (they recommend at least 5 a week). Pretty decent selection too.

I also now have a weight goal. I've been aiming for 115lbs as my ultimate goal weight, but I've set my current target as losing around 32lbs before my half-marathon on the 15th May (this way, I'll be in the 130s when I'm lining up to race). I'm generously allowing c. 8lbs loss a month, which should be perfectly do-able. Between good eating, running, 5 weeks of different classes and 3 days of strength training a week, I'll have this in the bag.

2011, I shall kick your arse most thoroughly.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe