User Tag List

First 199249289297298299300301309 Last

Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I ate the last of the chocolate turtles that were gifted to me this weekend, then I did my workout.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Today is most def. an endurance and stretching day for me, while it's still not so cold out, followed by a long soak in the shower and pampering my face with shit that makes it look like an alien. :3
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ

I gained 5 pounds since Thanksgiving. :workout:

MBTI
    INTP

Lol, I just realised I never posted my workout from yesterday up here. So, here's a copy & paste from my report on my blog

2.25 miles - 30 minutes.

Well, I’ve graduated c25k. I should be happy, but today’s run did not go to plan at all. Many different things soured what was supposed to be my triumphant Week 9 Day 3 run:

My legs were tired and felt heavy the whole way round. I ran much slower than I wanted to, and I never got in the running mood while I was out so it felt like a bit of a slog (not aided by the fact I’ve been very lazy over the Christmas holidays). I was also chased by a dog for about .4 of a mile. It was only a wee Jack Russel (all bark and no bite) but I still felt unnerved by it.

However, what really ruined tonight’s run for me: some scumbag ran alongside me around the 28 minute mark for a very short while. I would have written it off as a young fella just havin’ a laugh, but I got some really bad vibes from him. Seriously, if there hadn’t been a couple of other people around he might have followed me much longer, perhaps attacked me. I decided I’d rather go home with a 30 minute run than go on and complete my planned 3.1 mile run at this point, so here I am. Luckily I was actually just around the corner from my house, since I was doubling back on a loop.

So, as you might imagine, I’m very frustrated now. I ran less than I wanted, slower than I wanted, and I can’t go for a short run around my own area feeling completely safe (It’s only half 9 for crying out loud). I’ve decided that from now on I’m only running in the mornings, or in daylight. You might think I’m over-reacting, and maybe I am, but I’d rather over react and be safe than under react and be dead. A rather less jubilant end to Couch to 5k than I was expecting, but there you have it.
    I'm actually feeling much better about it today. I was very bitter about the whole thing last night, but I'm happy I made a good decision to abandon my run early now. Anyway, I've two 1 mile runs to do over the next 2 days, and then a 5k at the weekend, so I'm pretty excited. I'm looking forward to putting the gluttony of the Christmas holidays behind me now and get ready for my half marathon in May (which, ps, I've registered for online! :eek.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Good move Oeufa. I remember reading that preditors (criminal, or other) prefer their targets to be oblivious and isolated, a runner with earphones in fits the description well. You've gotta be careful out there.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

You're not overreacting, Oeufa. Even in daylight women running alone can be targets in less busy areas....even in cities which have a low crime rate and are usually safe.

---

Got back to it today after 4 days of sloth,while eating large amounts of terribly unhealthy food. Just arms and shoulders, 45 min. Not much but I guess it's a start.

I printed a calendar of 2011 so I can mark off the days I work out. Might help with the motivation a bit. Still aiming for 3-4x/week, not counting soccer or whatever else.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Did some light working out with my mother and baby sister doing the walk-at-home DVD I really liked it and my mom and sister both got a lot out of it. I got some out of it too by upping the pace and using weights and more arm movements. It rocked.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

My Garmin Forerunner 205 arrived in the post today, about a week earlier than I expected!

I'll be taking it for a 1 mile test run later. Can't wait!

Edit: Good run! 1 mile - 11:53

I tried to keep the pace between 11:30 and 12, so this was good. It was that perfect balance between feeling strong and pushing myself ever so slightly. I'm pretty satisfied with this run.

Also, I <3 my new Garmin. It's seriously awesome. I love it.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    INTP

My cousin and I are doing a 5k race today! So nervous
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

I recently ran ten k for the first time. It was actually fun, just take it easy from the start and see how you are feeling towards the end. Keep loose. Hold your hands loose, like you are holding an imaginary egg in each hand. Take it easy and have fun!