User Tag List

First 197247287295296297298299307 Last

Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFJ

Kyuuei, there's a lot in your post and I haven't been able to read it all but ankle weights was definitely one thing I was thinking about and then when school started everything just went to hell.

My sister in law also promised to take me skiing because I've never been, but I don't know when she'll have time, like, ever.

If things need to get done I get er done. Exercise is not really a need though. It is more of a want (or rather, often something that is forced upon me). And you can't define some vague thing like "for health" as a "need." I mean "running after a bus or else I need to wait a half-hour longer" kind of need. Actually, when I do take buses, there is often a lot of running after them involved. Then again, I don't often take busses.

I also do not like being told what I "need to do" when I am not asking for advice, especially by strangers on the internet. I'm very bad at following advice from even people like doctors (as in rest? Haha, what's that?) anyway and unsolicited advice especially irks me.

Anyways:

4/30sec. planks.

No soda

Fruit smoothie (because fruit is hard to come by and liquid fruit is better than no fruit. Scurvy is high on my list of diseases to not have during college)

Resolved to cut hair (well, if we're talking about losing weight, I think this counts).
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Frozen fruit is actually really awesome for you and a good way to get your recommended amount in one go. I do that a lot.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

1 mile - 00:10:13

I felt like going out for a quick run tonight to time my mile. I am in shock. Serious shock. Today wasn’t even a good day for me - I wasn’t properly hydrated and I over-ate by quite a bit. This was a difficult pace for me, but I think I have a sub 10 min mile in me in the very near future. I am absolutely over the moon! When I got home I just sat on the door-step for a good 5 minutes, stunned at what I just did.

I can’t believe I ran a mile in under 11 minutes! Me!
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENFJ

Too sick to do anything today.

Going to bed to sob self to sleep.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I missed posting my last workout, now I'm posting todays. I'd like to get 3 in a week, but I just haven't been able to. Anyway, been jump rope, doing some footwork, and my breath gives out before my legs do. This is a definite change, and I'm pretty damned spritely going up the stairs.

I need to get some sort of chin up bar so I can start doing those and pull ups, but I'm poor. I'll have to find something to improvise.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

sunday: 40m arms and shoulders, 20m abs

monday: 1h plyometrics (cardio-mostly jumping), except I seriously could only do about 1/2 the workout this time even though I did it until the end (lots of breaks) and it was the most unpleasant workout I've ever done (including the time I did it before, when I was able to do more of it). Not sure why it got harder, maybe I'm just low on sleep or something. Frustrating. Hopefully it'll be better next time.

nothing for tonight (Xmas family stuff). no soccer this week, hoping to get 2-3 (wed-thurs, perhaps friday) workouts in before christmas, and aiming to start back up again right after (not leaving town longer than 24 h or so so it should fit into the routine ok). Taking thurs and Friday off from work if I can, or at least friday, so that should help with fitting the workouts in.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTP

Just went out for a run. I was supposed to go on Sunday evening but by the time I'd psyched myself up to go, it was 22:15 and I wouldn't have felt safe running around the neighbourhood . Anyway, 7 inches of snow arrived in Dublin today, so today's run was very slow and very difficult (only 2.05 miles in 30 minutes), but I'm mostly ok with that as running any faster would have meant seriously hurting my ankles.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Shook off the winter funk and went running today!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP

Starting tomorrow I will officially begin doing pushups. ( I always say that)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Shook off the winter funk and went running today!
    Beaten me yet?
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe