User Tag List

First 192242282290291292293294302 Last

Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Did my bodyweight workout yesterday. I've haven't changed the routine in a while, and it's been working fine for me.. but thinking about pushing a little further next time. We'll see.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This week I've done (from p90x - and by "done" I mean do it until I can't anymore, which is like...half of most of the exercises, sometimes less or more. But I guess the theory is I'll be improving anyway...):

-arms and back
    -legs and back (minus the back)
    -arms and shoulders (before soccer - I was worried about being tired but was actually super energetic after)
    -plyometrics (i.e. legs and cardio) - I wanted to kill myself. yikes.

It didn't work out to every other day (2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 1off) mostly due to things that came up, but I guess it worked overall. Maybe I'll just keep aiming to do it 3-4 days, any day of the week. Every other day is too hard to schedule unless I do it before work which isn't a good option for everyone else in the house.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I'm going to start working out...once finals are over. When I'm stressed and work out, I don't stop working out, and then I just don't study because I'm too busy working out. It's weird.

I think I'm going to do a combination of P90x, running at least 5k, zumba classes, body pump, free weights, and my custom made and personal ab training. (Not all at once, I'll have to switch it up so I don't get bored, which is very easy for me to do).

My goal is to look like I did back in 11th grade (body-wise). I might've been borderline starving myself due to me having to make lightweight classes, but I had such a toned body. I'll probably focus my diet a little more on limiting myself anything terrible for me to once a week after all of those feasty holidays are over. I want to weigh 135 again, as I weigh about 155 lbs now. No one believes I weigh that much, I'm just a naturally dense person.

MBTI
    INTP

First proper run in 2 weeks! I felt like running away from my exams… so I did :P I’m really really happy with todays run, as I PR’d my mile at 11.50. I did slow down a fair bit for the rest because I was a bit tired at that point and had the hilly section left to do, but I’m still happy with my overall time (2.2 miles in 28 minutes). That’s Week 8 Day 2 of c25k done. I’ll be doing a 5k on New Years Day so I’m hoping I’ll be finished c25k by then and will have ran an actual 3.1 miles a few times beforehand…

Also, I joined dailymile this evening. If any of ye are on it, Add me!
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Friday: --
    Saturday: Zumba & Zumba Round 2
    Sunday: Zumba Master Class

So much Zumba makes Unkind a happy camper.
    My calves disagree
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Wow, thank you guys for keeping this thread going. Every time I look at it I'm reminded about how much of a slacker I'm being... which is a good thing.

Anyway, I did most of the Kenpo X routine from the P90x before my body said no more. I'm slowly getting back into it.
    I'm always glad for this thread, especially when I don't feel like updating my Sparkpeople immediately.
    Glad you're getting back in the swing of things too! Do it to it!
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

saturday: nothing

last night: arms and back. started writing down the numbers for the first time. numbers are depressingly pathetic, hahaha. I guess there's the hope of getting better....

tonight: cardio. woot woot /heavy sarcasm.

tomorrow: maybe, volleyball and nothing else.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Official Decree!!

I have a few big goals for the new year, but two of them are at the top of the list that pertain to this thread~!!

1. I want to cosplay as Lara Croft. I did it once, long ago, and I really enjoyed it.. this year, I wanna do it a bit more seriously.
    2. I want to train my body for contortioning.
    3. I want to learn to dance. I keep saying that, but I mean it! I want to learn different dance styles. So!!

My grand master plan to create this!!
    1. Alternate endurance training with lots of lifting for that muscular look. Cut out a lot of the fattier foods to and up a bit of the protein.
    2. Spend as much time stretching as I do working out with different techniques obtained from my giant brain I keep in my office also called the Internet.
    3. My first option for three is to find out how much it'd cost to join the YMCA, which would also help with 1. My second option is again rely on my brain to obtain the secrets to the dancings.

My rewards for myself set up:
    1. I get to cosplay as lara croft! Hello! Cool, custom outfit is enough of a reward for that.
    2. On top of having cool tricks and skills for the other two, I will officially buy myself a bow.
    3. The rewards of dancing not being enough for my greedy behind.. My reward will be buying 10 comic books that I've been coveting for a while, as well as something signed by Michael Turner, my favorite artist.

My official plan starts after finals. I'll post my leg workout, arm workout, back and core workout, as well as my stretching routine and dancing routine, and milestone markers as soon as finals end.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Excellent goals. Setting something definite like the Laura Croft cosplay thing can be a great motivator! Be sure to keep that image in your mind when you feel like cheating!

MBTI
    INTP

Finally finished with week 8 of c25k this evening. It was a fairly mediocre run - my lower back and thighs were aching and my entire body just felt a bit heavy after the over-indulgence in crap food in the last few days (exam time is upon us). Still, I'm pleased I went out as I wasn't particularly bothered after putting up all the Christmas decorations today, and I didn't stop after a mile even though I was pretty tempted to.

Also, big news! I have decided to sign up for a 1/2 marathon on the 15th of May. The Hal Higdon novice plan is 12 weeks, so I'll have enough time to build up my current distance to the 10k before starting out on this journey (but I won't register til after Christmas as I need every penny I have at the moment for Christmas presents ). I am very very excited and nervous about this
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I did my workout, pushed it a little further. I can't get past 25 pushups, though, I'm a wimp.

I've been getting compliments at work.