MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Face.. Palm

------
    I've been slacking on exercise since Wednesday. Yesterday I was enjoying normal clothing too much to change into sweats. Today, Harry Potter is deterring me. At least there is tomorrow morning and a fun-filled week ahead!
    It's also a strange thing when you feel about your body and have this 'there was more of me here before' revelation. It also makes me realize how much I feel myself up all ovah the place in general, which is a bit odd to take note of!
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

started to do that p90x crap with the bf. Not sure what my goal is, but losing a bit of fat or gaining a bit of muscle would both be nice. I don't want to do it every day, that's just crazy. Maybe every other day so 3-4 times a week. I'm mostly just doing it because I can use him as motivation. He's been doing it for a few weeks now, about 5 times a week.

We did chest and back Sunday (i.e. millions of different pushups and "chinups" - with leg support because my arms are just strong enough to lift food to my mouth ).
    Legs and back yesterday, except I didn't do any of the back stuff (chinups). Not inclined to with the massive soreness, plus I think it's excessive to do the same thing two days in a row. Less sore today. I think we're doing another one tonight but not tomorrow since we have soccer.

I don't know if I'll stick with it but I could use a little more fitness. More cardio than muscles but I'm pathetically weak too, so anything helps.
    -end of thread-

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Monday: --
    Tuesday: --
    Wednesday: Circuit Training/Jogging, Folk Dance, Strength Training, Stairmaster, Zumba, Pilates

My ISTP convinced me to try the stairmaster briefly, which I was/am hesitant about due to my knees. It made them feel somewhat better, but I'm still iffy about it.
    Otherwise, my body hurts
    I'm sure ye've thought of this, but - elliptical machine?

Me: Working out every other day, seeing results in strength, flexibility and aesthetics. Bloody tired but totally worth it.

It looks like a lot of ye all are doing awesome. Good job!

MBTI
    INTP

Well, I haven't run in about a week now. The winter weather has unfortunately turned from nice fluffy snow to compacted ice, so it's simply not safe for me to run outside. Even walking down the street has me slipping and sliding all over the place.

Wish I had a treadmill
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Sunday: --
    Monday: --
    Tuesday: Beginner Step & Hatha Yoga

My ISTP was supposed to pick me up for Zumba on Sunday, but she waited under two minutes before driving off. I don't like to Zumba angry, so I refused to hop in my car after her . ENFJ standards maybe.
    Step class was pretty decent. I felt sick about 40 minutes in and tried to work through it, but couldnt. It felt like I was going to vomit or pass out, so I went to sit in the locker room for 15 until Yoga. The yoga was very good.

Looking forward to my busy day tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    I'm sure ye've thought of this, but - elliptical machine?
    Mm true. I rarely use the machines is the thing. I do like stationary bike and elliptical when I don't have classes to take though . Both are fairly pleasant on the knees.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I did my workout last night it's been a while since my last one. What happened is that one night I wanted to get moving and was feeling good, so I decided to start throwing full power side kicks. It's been the first time that I've felt comfortable with that for a while, and then managed to kill my back. My muscles should be able to handle it, I'm guessing it was nerve pain. Anyway, it's nice to know my limits... so I can subsequently ignore them on a regular basis as I have always done.

MBTI
    INTJ

Did my exercise program today even though I didn't feel like it.
    I made myself do it.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Wednesday: Folk Dance, Strength Training, Elliptical [5min], Zumba, Pilates.
    Thursday: --

I'm going to check if there are treadmills near the 'Stretch Center' in my gym. I want a quick muscle warmer-upper before stretching them out.

I've also been feeling like vomiting lately and I'd say my vitamins are the source. While taking adult gummy vitamins, I started taking my Vitamin E about a week ago. Gummy vitamins ran out, so I switched to One-A-Day Women's three days. I'm thinking that going from a vitamin without iron to one that has it makes my tummy angry with rage . I've also read it's best to take them at night in this case.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Well, I got a nice little Sunday job as an organist in a church 4.5 miles away. This means I'll be cycling 9 miles round trip on Sundays from now on. May not seem like much, but considering this route goes through 2 MASSIVE junctions in an industrial estate, and I get scared cycling on roads because of trucks, this is a big big deal for me.

In other news, the ice is almost all gone again. I reckon the paths should be safe enough to run on in a day or 2. I'm so looking forward to getting to run again!
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Wow, thank you guys for keeping this thread going. Every time I look at it I'm reminded about how much of a slacker I'm being... which is a good thing.

Anyway, I did most of the Kenpo X routine from the P90x before my body said no more. I'm slowly getting back into it.