User Tag List

First 186236276284285286287288296 Last

Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3324

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I have been doing nothing beside two workouts in a whole week.. I am five behind! Gosh! Did not have the time for workout.. Homework is crazy this month because of the big assignment whole December... and the kitten I found.. Pueh. I am glad I am doing workout today.. I already feel out of shape
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Thursday: Streeeetchin'

My legs were killing me yesterday. I definitely need to stretch more often.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

Did another nice easy run with my cousin this evening. She flew through W1D1 on Tuesday so we did Week 2 Day 1 today and she found it easy enough as well. I'll be doing Week 5 Day 3 tomorrow.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INTP

Guess who just ran 1.64 miles without stopping?

Week 5 Day 3 today called for a 20 minute, non interrupted run, and I did it. I know it only works out at about 4.95mph, which isn't exactly the most impressive pace ever, but you know what? A few weeks ago I could barely run 60 seconds without keeling over, so this is a mega milestone for me.

Feeling kinda emotional about it right now, which is weird because normally I only feel emotional during my time of the month . Suddenly that 10k next June doesn't seem so daunting.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Friday: --
    Saturday: Zumba

Today's Zumba was a longer class with my favorite instructor. I've misplaced my heart rate monitor in my room, so that's sad, but all's well otherwise. I haven't tracked what I've eaten in over a week, but I wrote down everything I could remember in a notebook on Friday. It's interesting how consistently eating bad things makes me less inclined to track it, whereas a bad thing here and there is absolutely fine in my book. I don't feel ashamed, but I'd rather know the caloric intake once I've altered it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

Went out running tonight and it sucked. My right calf was really tight and sore the whole time. I'm gonna get a golf ball later and try to massage some of the knots out .... REALLY not looking forward to that at ALL.

In other news, my hand has been achey on and off for a few weeks now. The last two days in particular I've had pain in my thumb. I'm thinking I should go see a doctor to rule out anything serious, but they're expensive and I hate going to see them . Just gotta suck it up and go I guess :/
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Sunday: Walking around NYC with Udog and company
    Monday: --

I'm not sure how much walking was done, but I was very pleased with it. I can't say the same for my calves, but they'll be happy once they are steel-like in the future.
    If I don't have naptime today, I'll go to Zumba. I also really hope we do Circuit Training again on Wednesday, although I don't think we will. I like the brief activity and brief jog aspect. My legs have been so confused ever since , but that's awesome to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    Went out running tonight and it sucked. My right calf was really tight and sore the whole time. I'm gonna get a golf ball later and try to massage some of the knots out .... REALLY not looking forward to that at ALL.

In other news, my hand has been achey on and off for a few weeks now. The last two days in particular I've had pain in my thumb. I'm thinking I should go see a doctor to rule out anything serious, but they're expensive and I hate going to see them . Just gotta suck it up and go I guess :/
    Golf ball? Well that's something I've never heard before lol.
    Hmm. If hand-pain has been persisting that long, I'd second the side of you that says get it checked out . I always put off getting ailments checked out, unless they persist, but yea.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP

Rolling a golf ball into the tight muscles helps loosen them I find, but then again, I'm just a cheapskate .

Yeah I'm gonna make an appointment for friday morning later on. I hate going to the doctors but... *sigh*
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

^^^ Sorry to hear that, Oeufa. I hope it's just minor.

Did my workout last night. I really need to up my game to 3 nights a week, I've been only doing 2 nights lately. I have 20lbs left to shed, and I need to commit myself to it. It shouldn't be hard, I feel amazing after a workout. Somehow I don't remember before it gets done, at least not enough to get past my own inertia (object at rest).

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Tuesday: --
    Wednesday: Volleyball, Running, Folk Dance, Strength Training, Zumba

I found out today that I play volleyball worse than I did 4 years ago, which was already pretty awful. While I can hit the ball, I 'hit like a girl'. My INFP would have lol'd at me very hard.
    We had to run three laps around the gym, but I wish we ran more.
    Busy activity day was busy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]