User Tag List

First 182232272280281282283284292332 Last

Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3324

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Kenpo today... I am getting good at this boxing thing... I wonder how it feels to be hit
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INTP

I used to do Kenpo. It was kinda fun, but the club I joined focused waaaaaay too much on forms and cardio for my taste (all I wanted to do was slap on my gear and spar with people). There's a different club in my uni that might be more fun...

Anyway, I did Week 4 Day 1 of c25k today, and I'm totally pooped out now. I'm almost too tired to go shower (relax, I said almost! ). It was hard, but worth it.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Yay!Good for you^

Kenpo X today! I am getting good at this boxing thing...
    Thanks and whats Kenpo like?

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Any idea why exercising doesn't feel painful anymore?

Anyway, that's excellent Synapse. Don't you just love the energy boost that exercise can give us?
    Yes because my adrenal fatigue is gone, the lines on my face are gone, my body is no longer in pain and there has been an energy shift in recent times that is hard to describe. It is more than just an anti-candida diet, though rationally that would explain my change, my energy has shifted and is better across the board. I'm now more open energetically, something I haven't been since a toddler which is interesting and in turn am more communicative.

As to energy, well I have to adjust first. I've been trying to do stretches to stop my back hurting, my left side in particular, the other day it popped right back so I thought and can do sit ups now without much pain (50 a day now) but its still there and this is annoying me now. I've tried to do various yoga style stretches and wakes up with a jolt to the left and this won't do for toning at all.

Also anyone know how I can strengthen my wrist muscles, am a bit light to the rest of me so when I do push ups. (45 a day now) my hands are sore.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Thursday: --
    Friday: Zumba - 90min

It was awesome last night. There was a bailando dance competition that I went and watched. Right after it, my favorite instructor had an 'Afterglow' event in the same room. Black light responsive clothing. Glow in the dark bracelets/necklaces. Zuuumbaaa. It looked awesome and was good fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Well played at the OG!

Don't be afraid to take it easy while you are sick. Your body needs rest and relaxation to fend off the cold. Exercise can sometimes delay your recovery time.
    Thanks mister. Haha the scent of delicious pasta struck me on the way in, but I was strong!
    I think I've been expelling my weight in clear nose-tasties, or not really- but that should prove a bit helpful! I did refrain from doing a double Zumba adventure last night. I might not have survived
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I'm mainly secluding myself from the world this weekend and locking myself up. My apartment's temperature is jacked up to 80, and I make liberal use of my humidifier.

My cough is getting better, and I'm hoping the weekend rest will finish it off. Either way, I'm planning to begin lifting again on Monday.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I can do 45 pushups, 45 squats and then with the 45 situps I had to use my elbows today. This new pain is just so wrong.
    I'm doing 15*3 reps. But this jab to my left lower back is taking over, been trying all sorts of stretches, damn.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Thanks and whats Kenpo like?
    It is really fun and you decide your own rhythm and how far you will go. In the beginning the kicks was a bit difficult for me, but now I get it.

Yoga today!
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I can do 45 pushups, 45 squats and then with the 45 situps I had to use my elbows today. This new pain is just so wrong.
    I'm doing 15*3 reps. But this jab to my left lower back is taking over, been trying all sorts of stretches, damn.
    Watch youtube videos on how to do all of the exercises, if you can. Especially squats. Improper form during squats can really do some damage, especially as you get into higher weights.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Saturday: Zumba
    Sunday: Zumba

Over the past few days, I've been putting my current weight loss and future goals into perspective. I'm glad I have been tracking these things and can assess the loss vs time. There are moments where I feel like I've not been doing enough or as though I haven't lost a good amount in a certain span of time, but having something solid to look back on and pinpoint the timeframes of has been relieving.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This thread is ginormous, so I don't actually know if there's a contest going on, and I'm not planning on scanning back to see. But, I am going to participate. I just finished a weightloss contest at my work and I'm intending to get to a healthy BMI and I'm not there yet. The weightloss aspect probably has more to do with the diet side for me and not the exercise side.

So far my workout plan is the first to really work for me. I just do a bodyweight workout and throw in some excercises and stretches that I did while doing Hapkido. I've had two back surgeries so watching back strain and making sure my core muscles are taken care of is important.

I probably need to take a good look at what specific exercises I'm doing, but probably not right now.

EDIT:

Today I was really not in the mood to workout. So instead of doing nothing, I decided to do stuff that sounded fun/easy. I jumped rope for about 10 minutes, switching from left foot to right to both. I'm getting pretty fast, did 20 pushups, then later 10, 10, 5, 5. 40 situps. The I did some stance stepping patterns that I did back in Hapkido.