User Tag List

First 181231271279280281282283291331 Last

Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3324

  1. #2801
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Aside from normal activity, I have lifted weights regularly in the last week and went on a four hour hike on Saturday.

    Also, cleaning floors by hand for two hours works out some odd muscles.

  2. #2802
    Senior Member Oeufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Just back from my run for this evening - that's now 3 whole weeks of the programme done, so I'm 1/3 of the way there. Woot!

    I've decided during my rest days from running to do the 200 sit ups and 100 pushups programmes. In 6 weeks they build you up from scratch to being able to do that many in one go. I need to work on my strength anyway, so I figure they're worth a shot.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

    And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

  3. #2803
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    10 lunges yesterday.

    I can barely walk.

    I'm too sick to eat tonight. I'll eat something tomorrow.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  4. #2804
    Senior Member Einnas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9
    Posts
    509

    Default

    yoga later :/ and it is already 8.30pm... and I am tired.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

    - The City Of Bones

    Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

  5. #2805
    Senior Member Oeufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    698

    Default

    I did some push-ups and sit-ups today, because I'm totally hardcore that way. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah....
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

    And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

  6. #2806
    Senior Member Einnas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oeufa View Post
    I did some push-ups and sit-ups today, because I'm totally hardcore that way. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah....
    Good for you!
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

    - The City Of Bones

    Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

  7. #2807
    Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Wednesday: Walking, Folk Dance, & Zumba
    Today: Random woods-walking and destroying/organizing foliage in the name of art.

    Currently, I'm rocking a cold. I'm all sorts of congested, but powering through it as much as I can. Snotbabies will not stand in the way of my activity! I definitely tore up the sides of two fingers pulling up ruffage from the ground today, but I have these bandaids that cover most of each finger and they make me feel wicked
    I've got a dentist appointment in under an hour. Overall, I'm pleased. I even went to olive garden today and avoided the rest of the menu so I could just get soup and salad. It was so beautiful
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man


    .:: DWTWD ::.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

    There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

  8. #2808
    Emerging Tallulah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    Yoga today--I'm really torn. I really like the teacher who teaches on Wednesday (the class that alternates with Zumba). She's very chill and gives you the space to really listen to your body and settle into the poses. The Thursday teacher is loud and kind of barks instructions at you the whole time, like you're in yoga bootcamp or something. I still get a decent workout, but I'm tense the whole time, and really don't enjoy it. I hate to turn down a free yoga class, though. Decisions.
    Something Witty

  9. #2809
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Lol I remember when I innocently joined this thread. I remember the means I was using weren't effective enough. Sooo I turned to severely restricting and developed an eating disorder along with binging and purging. I did lose a bit of weight! (More accurately I dropped 2 dress/pant sizes within 2 weeks... from a pants size 3 to size 1). But then I went to therapy lol. I will no longer be auditioning to become a model. Silly niffer.

    Actually I am still restricting to lose weight, but it's better than purging at least.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  10. #2810
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Wednesday: Walking, Folk Dance, & Zumba
    Today: Random woods-walking and destroying/organizing foliage in the name of art.

    Currently, I'm rocking a cold. I'm all sorts of congested, but powering through it as much as I can. Snotbabies will not stand in the way of my activity! I definitely tore up the sides of two fingers pulling up ruffage from the ground today, but I have these bandaids that cover most of each finger and they make me feel wicked
    I've got a dentist appointment in under an hour. Overall, I'm pleased. I even went to olive garden today and avoided the rest of the menu so I could just get soup and salad. It was so beautiful
    Well played at the OG!

    Don't be afraid to take it easy while you are sick. Your body needs rest and relaxation to fend off the cold. Exercise can sometimes delay your recovery time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yoga today--I'm really torn. I really like the teacher who teaches on Wednesday (the class that alternates with Zumba). She's very chill and gives you the space to really listen to your body and settle into the poses. The Thursday teacher is loud and kind of barks instructions at you the whole time, like you're in yoga bootcamp or something. I still get a decent workout, but I'm tense the whole time, and really don't enjoy it. I hate to turn down a free yoga class, though. Decisions.
    Yoga is meant to help you get in tune with your body, and it sounds like the class is failing at that.

    I wouldn't recommend going for much longer if you don't enjoy it. Eventually, you'll reach a frustration threshold, and I'd hate to see your other exercise progress get stiffled because of one bad class.

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Lol I remember when I innocently joined this thread. I remember the means I was using weren't effective enough. Sooo I turned to severely restricting and developed an eating disorder along with binging and purging. I did lose a bit of weight! (More accurately I dropped 2 dress/pant sizes within 2 weeks... from a pants size 3 to size 1). But then I went to therapy lol. I will no longer be auditioning to become a model. Silly niffer.

    Actually I am still restricting to lose weight, but it's better than purging at least.
    I'm glad you went and got the help that you needed. Good luck! Remember, in the end it's more important to be healthy than it is to be skinny.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. Reflective exercises, assessments and tools
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM
  3. TypeC Exercise Challenge! Anyone interested?
    By Udog in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and Exercise Program?
    By INTJMom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Mantra & Exercises to Stimulate Peace and Transpersonal States
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO