User Tag List

First 1826272829303878128 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What about me! My workout posts are just numbers. Numbers are your friend. 200kg is always 200kg.
    Numbers will never lie to you, 'tis true. That reminds me of the piece of writing you posted by Henry Rollins. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

To think I have to wait till Monday to post my weekly bit (by my own choice ). Ye all are doing grandly, just wished to say.

Tally ho.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Random question:

I don't want to count this in my workout, but just out of curiosity, would you say 3.5 hours of ironing burns calories? I mean, okay technically also sitting on your ass burs calories, but you know what I mean. Just curious.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

It's all activity! I say count it!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I count it Little!! I cleaned a bathroom yesterday and it kicked my ass!!

Played at the beach for 2 1/2 hours today. Swam against waves, went out as far as I felt comfortable going and swam back a few times, wrestled and played tag and chicken with friends, played in the sand, etc. It was hardcore playing Too much fun. Gonna crash and burn for a while now.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ

At the festival I saw sumo wrestlers! They showed off stretching techniques, I want to try some.

Maybe if I ask nicely I can work up to pushing some 300-lb guy around, too
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My friend and I took seven kids camping Saturday night, so most of my exercise was walking to the bathroom. Only had one soda, I think, but way too many s'mores and no fruit or veggies that I can remember.

Today, I'm back on routine, more or less.

Only one soda, but the night's young.

Small serving of peas.

Evening walk, a little shortened because we went at around dark and needed to stay on sidewalks.

Did my crunches as best I could with husband grabbing body parts until my threats sounded serious. He either likes my fat belly or has a death wish!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Weekly Report: Week 1

8/31
    Did a lot of walking around today and successfully remembered to eat zucchini and lettuce. Meals were sporadic at best, but I didn't overeat and I was on my feet in the sun most of the day.
    Eating: yes
    Exercising: yes

9/1
    Ate a savory breakfast, delicious lamb+tzatziki lunch, and a zucchini for an evening snack. Otherwise sat on my ass all day.
    Exercising: no

9/2
    Had a lambwich for breakfast after doing an hour of yoga and weights, two bowls of fruity dyno-bites for lunch (lol, terrible I know), small dinner of orange chicken and steamed broccoli.

9/3
    Almonds for breakfast, orange chicken and a carrot for lunch, grits and an egg for dinner. Feelin' the hurt from exercise on 9/2!

9/4
    Cereal, almonds, and peaches for breakfast. Did 20 min of swimming, 20 minutes of yoga, and about 10 min of weights. Lunch was a carrot with tzatziki, olives soaked in vinegar and olive oil, more almonds, and a tortilla.

9/5
    Cereal for breakfast, a little eggplant parmesan for lunch, mozarella and grapes for a snack. A little stew for dinner, half a bean burrito later.
    Eating: yup, though the veggies were prepared and I would have preferred raw.

9/6
    Other half of that burrito for breakfast, mozarella and olives for a snack, stew for dinner, small bowl of ice cream (it was mint choco chip )
    Eating: coulda been better, but I got some veggies anyway.

TOTAL:
    Exercising: 3/3
    Eating: Good 'nuff

I'm hoping to try a little harder this next week. Also next month I'll be starting college, so I'm hoping to go lacto-ovo vegetarian. I can't do it now because my dad will give me grief, and anyway I won't eat meat at most cheap food establishments so I don't have much of a choice
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

^^^ Good start! I'm sure you'll continue to stay on track. People who start in slowly (not like me) often can continue their progress longer. So yay for you!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Ran for only 20 minutes yesterday (Sunday), which for some reason was making me feel impossibly tired. But as I was beelining for the swings in the local park, I found out they have a mini-ropes course for the bigger kids!!! I was playing around on that for 30 minutes. Don't know if it was much of a workout, but I sure sweated a lot (but maybe just because I'm a little scared of heights) and my arms were sore this morning. I often use the swings at home as a motivator to leave the house and pretend to do exercise, but I am not lucky enough to have a mini-ropes course practically in my backyard.

Also did some dance stretches and they felt pretty good. Tried doing 100 jumping jacks but they hurt my ankle a lot, so probably not going to repeat the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Colors, it's interesting that you mention that because I mentioned the role Fe and Te play (for me) in the challenge in the NF Idealist thread concerning tertiary Te here. Although I'm an ENFx, my Te is a STRONG tertiary (only 3 points lower than Fe, my strongest function, and 1 point lower than Ne, my aux).

During times like this, you can really see that the ENFP's Te comes out in full force. Check it out! Interesting dynamic, isn't it?

For example, take a look at Kyuuei and Elaur. Both ENFPs. Kyuuei is a particularly good example. Te attack! HIYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Then you have the xNTJs, who always have a kickin' Te going on.
    Yeah, it's really interesting to me, as like an Te-allergic person. All the TJ (Santtu!) and FP (you, Udog, Wolfy, Kyuuei) numbers and charts and progress figuring! Very efficient.

And then you have the TP/FJ (me) descriptions of progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    I exercised. Woo!

I feel better haha
    I like physical activity to a degree. I also feel myself shrinking already

Yay!
    I don't even have a watch. I've been estimating all my numbers from knowing how long I've been out.

I completed my weekly goal, so I'm not out in the first week I had to do my workout twice today though, because I was kept late at work too much this week and skipped too many days. Ouch.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari