User Tag List

First 177227267275276277278279287327 Last

Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3324

MBTI
    INTP

And high-five to you for going down some belt-sizes! How awesome is that?

Tomorrow I have orchestra rehearsals which take place in the same centre I do my piano (and flute) lessons. I'm thinking I'll walk there and back as my rest-day activity. Beats cycling on a crappy indoor bike any day
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

317 ab exercises and 75 calf-raises with weight. Burn!
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'd say that I've slacked this week, but I have to remember that I'm still eating well and have been unintentionally walking around more while I've not been at Zumba.

A lot of driven, motivational people have joined in posting here and it makes my soul so happy . You kids are great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I'm down another belt buckle. That's 3 since July. Or is it 4? I lost count.... which I consider to be a high quality problem.

I can't lift because of my cough, but I've been walking anywhere from 2-5 miles almost every day.
    Awesome mister! Stop having memory loss- I don't want to be forced into calling you an old fogey :nudge:
    Your walking is definitely inspirational and makes me want to get out and about more.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

I just checked out the route I took today on runningmap.com, and it turns out I covered 3.6k today (compared to 3.2 in the same time on wednesday night). That's 2.25 miles! Awesome
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

OMGosh what the HELL!
    *why is Synapse exercising without being prompted to*
    What a strange turn around.
    Because exercising no longer feels painful. Where as before no matter how much I exercised I was in pain.
    Now it feels good to exercise.

Yay so its like I went out jogging a few times already. I've started doing, push-ups and sit-ups and its confounding my brain like never before.
    There is a different kind of energy and attitude of late and its most Awesome!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Yay!Good for you^

Kenpo X today! I am getting good at this boxing thing...

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I was wondering if any of you uses 'help' to get in better body shape? like protein powder or creatine? Or caffeine pills?

- The City Of Bones

MBTI
    INTP

Yay Synapse! That's great

Einnas: No, I don't, but I know a lot of people who do strength training take protein shakes for convenience.

Anyway, I walked to music and back today - a round trip of 1hr40 minutes. The route is quite hilly, and crosses two dual-carriage ways, so I'm happy enough with the time I took. Next time I'll try to shave it down to 90 minutes round trip. However, the boots I wore are very thin-soled though, with no cushioning, so now I have a blister on my heel
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I'd say that I've slacked this week, but I have to remember that I'm still eating well and have been unintentionally walking around more while I've not been at Zumba.
    The only things I'm doing right now are eating well (except for breakfast on mornings I oversleep - yay Chick-Fil-A!) and walking, and I'm losing some pretty good weight.

As long as you get your diet right, you can have a bit of leeway for off weeks. Great job.

Awesome mister! Stop having memory loss- I don't want to be forced into calling you an old fogey :nudge:
    Who are you again?

Your walking is definitely inspirational and makes me want to get out and about more.
    Thanks! I love walking this time of year. I'm going to be a bit disappointed when the clock goes back an hour and I can no longer do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    OMGosh what the HELL!
    *why is Synapse exercising without being prompted to*
    What a strange turn around.
    Because exercising no longer feels painful. Where as before no matter how much I exercised I was in pain.
    Now it feels good to exercise.

Yay so its like I went out jogging a few times already. I've started doing, push-ups and sit-ups and its confounding my brain like never before.
    There is a different kind of energy and attitude of late and its most Awesome!
    Any idea why exercising doesn't feel painful anymore?

Anyway, that's excellent Synapse. Don't you just love the energy boost that exercise can give us?

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    I was wondering if any of you uses 'help' to get in better body shape? like protein powder or creatine? Or caffeine pills?
    I use a few.

1. Vitamin Code for Men multivitamin. Has enzymes and probiotics in it already, and is vegetarian friendly.

2. Carlson's Finest Fish Oil (orange flavor). Omega 3s jack up our metabolism and are antiinflammatories, so can actually help reduce exercise injury.

3. Protein powder. (Vanilla, Designer Whey) I use this in my smoothies, which usually work as post-workout nutrition or as a meal supplement.

4. Greens+. This is a vegetable supplement. This also go in my smoothies.

I wouldn't recommend Creatine for someone with your specific goals. I usually consider that for people looking for a performance edge, vs just getting in better shape.

I'm not a fan of caffeine pills myself, although I've heard arguments for their use in certain cases.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

I use weight gainer, vitamin, omega 3 and amplifer (:

- The City Of Bones