Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3324

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    The sugar levels on the original test were actual low-normal (77 or something, apparently some people are just extra-sensitive to blood sugar changes) and everything else was no need for concern (temp 97.3, bp 102/62, blah blah blah, and I'm 152lbs WITH shoes) except well, generally having a cold and being tired and run down.

Sewing is not relaxing at all! That machine makes a loud scary noise!
    Knitting?

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Mental Health!
    Last night I brought two friends to see Jason Webley. His shows rejuvenate me as they are very interactive and fun. It felt good to have other friends witness the same thing and enjoy themselves. My souuul .

I'm going to try to get to Zumba today.

I also may or may not have dislodged a blood clot in one of my teeth last night, due to a lot of yell-singing and pretending to be trombones. . It's not bleeding and there's no additional pain.

Fiiinally, my very close friend (debbiegirl) came home yesterday after about a month. She said a few times "Wow I can really tell you've lose weight!" ..my awkward self just looked at her like a deer in headlights , unsure of whether to be like ":blushing:" or "", although something in the middle would have sufficed.
    I'm so so sooo bad at reacting to these things. None of my Fe can save me there
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ

It is very strange. When I see myself in the mirror I see someone remarkably normal looking, but I still think I'm hideous when I'm away from it...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

woops skipped training yesterday, but who cares? I have one day off and I guess that was yesterday
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Shoulder and chest day!!! Yay"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INTP

Do you all mind if I join in? Not as part of the contest, just as a place for me to post progress on the C25k I'm doing. I think I'm boring the arse off people on Facebook with my updates there
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Sure, and hello
    What is C25K?

- The City Of Bones

MBTI
    INTP

Thanks

c25k is short for "Couch to 5k" which is a programme designed to get you from hardly running at all to running 5 kilometers over the course of about 9 weeks (though it's not uncommon for people to repeat weeks if they don't feel ready yet for the next one). You can read more about it at www.c25k.com if you're interested.

I started week 2 today, and it was much harder than last week. Feel great afterwards though! Such a nice feeling
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Oh, nice! Good luck!
    Maybe I should do that after P90X! I suck at running!

- The City Of Bones

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Oh, nice! Good luck!
    Maybe I should do that after P90X! I suck at running!

- The City Of Bones