User Tag List

First 169219259267268269270271279319 Last

Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFJ

Wow, fuck, I had a crazy day today.

I go to yoga and feel shitty and then one of the janitors notices me wobbling out of the clinic and he grabs me and takes me upstairs to the clinicky-part, and they make me get checked up because they think I managed to concuss myself or something.

So, I end up getting checked up, and it takes like two hours (and apparently I got the date wrong, so that was another strike against me) and they think I'm anemic so they do blood tests, and guess what. I had low blood sugar. Like, even though I had just eaten like two hours ago. WTF. So I have to go back on Friday or Monday or something. And I missed class and was late for work.

But otherwise, I got free powerade! Woo!
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Wow, fuck, I had a crazy day today.

I go to yoga and feel shitty and then one of the janitors notices me wobbling out of the clinic and he grabs me and takes me upstairs to the clinicky-part, and they make me get checked up because they think I managed to concuss myself or something.

So, I end up getting checked up, and it takes like two hours (and apparently I got the date wrong, so that was another strike against me) and they think I'm anemic so they do blood tests, and guess what. I had low blood sugar. Like, even though I had just eaten like two hours ago. WTF. So I have to go back on Friday or Monday or something. And I missed class and was late for work.

But otherwise, I got free powerade! Woo!
    If it was grape powerade, it was possibly worth it! Do they even have grape powerade anymore?

You know, a friend of mine who has been struggling a bit lately turned out to have issues with low blood sugar. Some of his symptoms are similar to yours, although he was also forgetting stuff a lot.

Good luck at your follow up appointment.

MBTI
    ENFJ

No, it was lemonade, unfortunately. And it was kinda warm...

I'm really sleepy now. Ugh.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

My diet lecture today talked about how most processed foods are engineered to avoid giving people the feeling of satiety. If you never feel full eating that bag of chips, you'll eat more, which means more money for them.

I hadn't thought of it like that before, and found it to be an interesting thought.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Just done with the plyometrics. 49minutes in the zone! Puueh
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Sunday: Zumba
    Monday: --
    Tuesday: --

Today will be very mild in the walking/international folk dance.
    I had those two teef ripped out about 2 hours ago. It went surprisingly well! There's no pain yet, but I think I can anticipate a bit of it.
    I have an appointment for some fillings on the 21st . More overall health care- Whoo!

I also got paid my first compliment last night at karaoke. Usually, I see all of the same people and never expect people to notice anything. I saw someone I hadn't seen since 2+ months ago and she stopped me later on to tell me I look great and she can really tell I've been working my ass off already. :blushing:
    I need to thank her for that the next time I see her. It was really good to hear, even though I'm terrible at reacting to compliments initially .
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INTP

Congrats, Unkindloving! It's a good motivator when people notice the effects of your hard work!

I did yoga/pilates/tai chi today. Lots of upper body and back stuff. Felt great!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

YOGA!
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Congrats, Unkindloving! It's a good motivator when people notice the effects of your hard work!
    Absolutely!

That was a great motivator the first two or so months I was working out.

Keep it up, Unkindloving!

Dali

On Wednesday, I did legs after a two week mini-hiatus during which I went only 4 or 5 times the entire period.

I can still feel a dull, somewhat 'pleasant' (gym-freaks will know what I mean :P ) ache in my hamstrings when I use the stairs.