User Tag List

First 166216256264265266267268276316 Last

Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3324

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

My abs are burning and tonight is Legs & Back + the ab ripper x. GOSH! And my arms still hurt from Monday + Wednesday... Pueh. I am looking forward to finding out how many pull ups I can do tonight !
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm still hurting from ten months ago...
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Lie down

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Lie down
    Why?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    4th day, more post-exercise soreness.

I think I'm figuring that crying is as good exercise as anything.

And Unkindloving, I think you have far too much faith in me. I'm about as rational as a housecat, and am so mentally and emotionally stunted that I'll stay that way for the rest of my life.
    Actually hap, you remind me of an ISTP in Fe-meltdown mode with a Ti-Ni existential crisis thrown in. ISTPs in this mode often choose very self destructive behaviors, and then figure out pretty clever ways to justify that it was what they HAD to do.

Hap, here's my perspective. Your problem, as I see it, is that you are more concerned about proving yourself RIGHT than you are about actually getting better. Anything that doesn't fit into your current reality is immediately rejected. You don't remember a single thing anyone here has told you, but yet you cling to the horrible advice of your previous gym teachers. Why is that? Why do you listen to the people that cause you pain and ignore those that want you to get better?

You know I'm capable of a great deal of patience and support. But there's a catch: You have to show that you appreciate it. I'll help people when they respond, but I am beginning to value my time too much to waste it in places it's not wanted. And do you know how you show appreciation? By listening to what I, and other concerned people, are trying to tell you.

If yoga is causing you to cry for 4 days straight, quit going to yoga for now. PERIOD. If any exercise beyond walking is causing you extreme pain, QUIT DOING IT for now.

Go see a medical doctor. A DIFFERENT one. One through your school. You have stated that you have a condition that causes your body to process foods differently, and it sounds like it affects your pain levels as well. If you go to a doctor explaining this, you will eventually find one that can give you specific advice on how to adjust your lifestyle to fit your condition. It probably won't be a miracle cure that fixes anything immediately, but it will be a step in the right direction.

I'm glad that you scheduled an appointment with a psychologist. That's a HUGE step, and I wasn't kidding when I said I was proud of you for that. I don't underestimate how difficult that was for you. I hope that you share your experience in your blog and keep us up to date. I'll listen to that story, even if it hits road bumps.

However, what I will no longer do is respond any more of your posts that are only intended to whine and bring other people down to your level. I've seen a version of you that's better than that, and that's the Haphazard I want to see again.

And I'm sorry if this post comes off as unduly harsh. Know that to me, this type of honesty is a sign of respect and friendship. If I didn't care at all, I wouldn't have taken the time to write this out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

were you refering to the yoga or the attack on you?
    if yoga - lie down. it helps me, however since you are a freak, i do not know whether it will do you any good, but you could try (:

- The City Of Bones

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    I call passive aggressive bullshit, denial, and excuses. I'd never say that you aren't in pain, but I'm saying your attitude and means of handling it is absolute bull.
    The root of all of that is your outlook and yourself. If you really felt dragged down by all of that pain, but you had a good outlook, you'd heed the advice given to you and you would make every effort possible in a positive fashion. Instead, you're passive and negative. You fall back on pain, even if you try to push yourself. You choose to verbally ream yourself, especially after anyone inquires to a certain point.
    Helping yourself doesn't start at fixing the pain, even if the pain can keep your negative perspective intact. Shit, there are people with severely debilitating diseases that deal better purely because of a positive attitude.

If you're really ENFJ, get yourself some fake Fi and start introspecting. It'd probably do you a world of good.
    Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you? She's fucking depressed! You. Are. Not. Helping.
    Cut her some slack, or STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I am in so much pain but it's nothing compared to what everyone else feels, I'm just stupid.

A stupid 4-month gym class and a tetanus shot has completely traumatized me into a non-functioning person. You see how there is something wrong with that. That's just plain wrong. That shouldn't happen. I'm too stupid to stop it.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you? She's fucking depressed! You. Are. Not. Helping.
    Cut her some slack, or STFU.
    I'm not depressed, I'm obsessive compulsive.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm not depressed, I'm obsessive compulsive.
    You might have OCD, but there's no doubt in my mind that you're depressed too. I know you use humour to deflect. But I also know you weren't this negative a couple of years ago. And that you've been steadily declining in recent months. I think you push yourself too hard. In everything. You expect too much. Take it easy or yourself for a bit, yeah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.