User Tag List

First 165215255263264265266267275315 Last

Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I didn't mean to offend you - so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I'm just a bit worried about you because you sound really down / something I can't quite pin down. Anyway, I still stand by my statement that if everything is hurting so much that you can't exercise (that was what the problem was, right?) then that is definitely something that warrants medical attention. It's not normal to be in constant pain because pain is our body's way of telling us that something is wrong.
    I'm beginning to think that I just can't stand normal human experience and a very modest amount of pain that I should just kill myself.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm beginning to think that I just can't stand normal human experience and a very modest amount of pain that I should just kill myself.
    Listen, Debbie-Downer, I don't know what you need. Coddling doesn't work for you and a swift kick in your already aching ass doesn't seem to help either.
    Rather than complaining constantly or trying to fix some aspect of your existence that is OBVIOUSLY not the root of the problem (aka your weight), you should be focusing inwardly (aka on your mental self and your belief In yourself) to figure out where the electrical shortage is.

If your doctors aren't helping- get other doctors.
    If you don't feel like going to the doctors- grow a pair and start to handle yourself, or learn to be open to the Damn Good Advice being thrown at you constantly here.
    Etc and so on.
    I've watched about 100 or so solutions be thrown in your direction and you just deflect them. Do you enjoy being in pain? Do you enjoy how you come off by refusing perfectly good advice? My Fe/Ni cocktail is sparked so hard about how much you don't like yourself. Fix it- at the source.
    Weight isn't the source of your issue.
    Pain isn't the source of your issue.
    Your mental state is so pessimistic and negative it feels like you're trying to drown puppies with your mind. You can do better. You can work on having a better outlook. You can heed advice. You can find solutions. You can gradually find a better way to just exist. Learn to believe in yourself for chrissakes!
    If you need to be coddled, ask for it and take it. If you need a swift kick in the vag, ask and take that too. Be concise though, because no one here can really mindread you and your hoard of posts that echo the same exact things in shiny new ways.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm pretty sure pain is the root of the issue, actually. Yes, very sure. That is the issue. The only reason weight is a problem is because it will cause me a lot of pain in the future.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm pretty sure pain is the root of the issue, actually. Yes, very sure. That is the issue. The only reason weight is a problem is because it will cause me a lot of pain in the future.
    I call passive aggressive bullshit, denial, and excuses. I'd never say that you aren't in pain, but I'm saying your attitude and means of handling it is absolute bull.
    The root of all of that is your outlook and yourself. If you really felt dragged down by all of that pain, but you had a good outlook, you'd heed the advice given to you and you would make every effort possible in a positive fashion. Instead, you're passive and negative. You fall back on pain, even if you try to push yourself. You choose to verbally ream yourself, especially after anyone inquires to a certain point.
    Helping yourself doesn't start at fixing the pain, even if the pain can keep your negative perspective intact. Shit, there are people with severely debilitating diseases that deal better purely because of a positive attitude.

If you're really ENFJ, get yourself some fake Fi and start introspecting. It'd probably do you a world of good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ

I keep trying to stab myself with sewing needles but I can't even draw blood. I'm just that weak.

I don't belong here.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Coddle me, then.

I'm thinking of skipping yoga tomorrow and instead staying in bed and crying. A fantastic idea, that. So much easier to take out the middleman!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Coddle me, then.

I'm thinking of skipping yoga tomorrow and instead staying in bed and crying. A fantastic idea, that. So much easier to take out the middleman!
    You'd be expecting it from the wrong person.
    I refuse to coddle people who can't acknowledge their reality, or even the potential of their own opinion being off. You obviously can't do that and feel it better to keep up your own pity party. While it's cool to bring a disco ball to a funeral, it sucks if you're about as lively and optimistic as the rotting corpse.

You can have the biggest bawfest you want tomorrow. It seems like it's what you want to do. More so, it seems like you really want to pick a nitpicky, passive-aggressive argument with someone since all of the warm fuzzies aren't doing anything for you.
    I'll bite. The biggest consequences are that you get something through that skull of yours or you just keep being miserable. I'm not a cuddly teddy bear so the latter really doesn't mean shit to me. You can rely on other members for that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ginkgo

Don't let that lemur fool you. She's actually a reptilian humanoid. Once false move, snap! There goes your wedding finger!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Don't let that lemur fool you. She's actually a reptilian humanoid. Once false move, snap! There goes your wedding finger!
    :rolli: You didn't neeeed that tenth digit. Sheesh, people are such whiners these days. I couldve lopped off a bunch more and you'd have been fine!
    :twirls own scaly tail:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ

4th day, more post-exercise soreness.

I think I'm figuring that crying is as good exercise as anything.

And Unkindloving, I think you have far too much faith in me. I'm about as rational as a housecat, and am so mentally and emotionally stunted that I'll stay that way for the rest of my life.