User Tag List

First 163213253261262263264265273313 Last

Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3324

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Einnas View Post
    Yoga a physiological addiction?

Glad it is only one day a week then
    Yeah, my joints are aching and my muscles are tying themselves in knots in need. Every time I stretch I nearly faint in ecstacy.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Why?

Well, so far I am incredibly sore! But I keep going :workout:

I work out with my boyfriend so we motivate each other But i believe it is week two that is going to be worst...

I hope the Yoga will help my sore body. I have not felt my abs as much as I am when doing the abs ripper x. - but hopefully the result will please me
    Yoga was one of the hardest workouts on the program, in my opinion! Of course, I had never done yoga before and am not very flexible. Plus, it's a long routine. I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you.

And don't worry about yoga being "too much". If you can handle the Plyometrics routine and survive, I doubt yoga will throw you in a dark abyss or anything. Plus, you can always stop the tape if you tire out.

MBTI
    ENFJ

When do I start functioning like a normal human being again?

I mean, I have work. If I'm feeling shitty all through work, that's like... bad, and stuff.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Sure exercise is addictive. My husband has to remind me to cut the crap sometimes.

I dance around like a crazy nut; I do my Wii; I spin on my bike; I do workout videos, and he's like OKAYYYY that's ENOUGH NOW.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Yoga was one of the hardest workouts on the program, in my opinion! Of course, I had never done yoga before and am not very flexible. Plus, it's a long routine. I'll be interested to hear how it goes for you.

And don't worry about yoga being "too much". If you can handle the Plyometrics routine and survive, I doubt yoga will throw you in a dark abyss or anything. Plus, you can always stop the tape if you tire out.
    Holding 1 minute break atm, I fell forward doing all the Warrior things. >_< god, it is really hard and difficult. It is embarrassing that i'm not that flexible as I thought.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    When do I start functioning like a normal human being again?

I mean, I have work. If I'm feeling shitty all through work, that's like... bad, and stuff.
    I'd answer this if I could. It sounds like you should avoid Yoga in the future though.

Holding 1 minute break atm, I fell forward doing all the Warrior things. >_< god, it is really hard and difficult. It is embarrassing that i'm not that flexible as I thought.
    Haha!

Yeah, yoga really works all aspects of your core flexibility. I was duly humbled as well.

MBTI
    ENFJ

So I should not exercise at all because it all interferes too much with my normal have-to-do routine? That's NOT what the gym teachers say to me!

Really the only thing I can stand to ever do is stretching. It's the only pain I can stand because it feels good. Everything else is even worse.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Haphazard, don't give up - please stretch. It's actually REALLY good for you, and gives you that nice, trim, lean look. If I work out too much with weights, I get bulky muscle mass because I'm an endo-mesomorph. So actually stretching can be really good and lead to better flexibility, better posture, which leads to better everything.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

^I agree..

I can so feel the difference if I forgot to stretch after a workout. Especially Back/abs or any shoulder exercises.
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I've always been flexible. People are usually impressed and then disgusted that I can bite my toenails. But ever since I started yoga I'm too stiff and dizzy to :/