User Tag List

First 158208248256257258259260268308 Last

Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3324

MBTI
    INTP

Way to go, Udog! That is awesome!

Oh, man, I do not envy you the tooth pulling, Unkindloving, but I will send good thoughts and Zumba mojo. :-P

I'm really digging the yoga, I think. The way things are now, I can do at least one and sometimes two regular instructor-led yoga classes a week, and supplement it with the cardio and Zumba and yoga videos the other days. I am liking this. My legs are already looking more toned from the standing poses, and I can tell my upper body is going to gain a lot of strength, which I really, really need. Also, ABS.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Urgh

Thursday: --
    Friday: --
    Saturday: Zumba
    Sunday: Zumba
    Monday: --

Being busy is kicking my ass royally :ouch:.
    I'm glad that I have 2-3 definite Zumba days, where another person is involved. Social things are difficult for me to say no to, so it works out lol.
    I am anxiously awaiting getting two of my teeth pulled on Thursday. Fixing any issues and bettering my health all around has become super important.

Speaking of that, time for passing out. My beauty sleep awaits :bats eyelashes:. Or some nonsense
    Good luck with the dentist's appointment. The trick is simply to have them drug you up real good.

And great job focusing on bettering your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Way to go, Udog! That is awesome!

Oh, man, I do not envy you the tooth pulling, Unkindloving, but I will send good thoughts and Zumba mojo. :-P

I'm really digging the yoga, I think. The way things are now, I can do at least one and sometimes two regular instructor-led yoga classes a week, and supplement it with the cardio and Zumba and yoga videos the other days. I am liking this. My legs are already looking more toned from the standing poses, and I can tell my upper body is going to gain a lot of strength, which I really, really need. Also, ABS.
    ABS? Anti-lock Braking System? Man, if you had that, you would be UNSTOPPABLE! Or rather, your stops would be safe from excessive skidding.

(That was terrible, I know.)

I'm really glad that you found an exercise routine that you enjoy, and even happier that you are getting results. Good luck in your mighty quest for the ellusive six pack!

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I'm down another belt buckle size. The clothes that fit me at 297 are beginning to look baggy and sloppy, so I'll be hitting the local outlet mall this weekend to do a minor refresh.
    Way to go dude.

Unkind, don't they drug you up for that? I had multiple teeth taken out before (maybe 5-6 or more.... I don't remember). It wasn't too bad but then again I got $10 from the tooth fairy.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm down another belt buckle size. The clothes that fit me at 297 are beginning to look baggy and sloppy, so I'll be hitting the local outlet mall this weekend to do a minor refresh.
    Totally meant to say- Awesooome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Aw thanks . I don't mind the prospect of tooth-rippage, especially if it stops the little pulsing pains that have gotten worse over the past few weeks. I actually like dental procedures, which is a bit strange to say. They feel so odd

Good luck with the dentist's appointment. The trick is simply to have them drug you up real good.

And great job focusing on bettering your health.
    Thanks mister. Anything is better than little angry aches whenever I omnom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    Unkind, don't they drug you up for that? I had multiple teeth taken out before (maybe 5-6 or more.... I don't remember). It wasn't too bad but then again I got $10 from the tooth fairy.
    I think I get a nice local ana..anasthe.. anesthetic . I'm just happy that I have dental insurance again. Whoo!
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Dali

24/5/2010:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    Regardless of my external physical condition (semi-fat to skinny to average.... it changes, of it's own accord, every year or two), I've ALWAYS been extremely limber and agile. It sank in, 1.5 years ago, after I just about died from exertion trying to scale a wall, that I was now officially physically unfit.

24yo, 6'4", and 86kgs (190 Ibs?) of lanky, skinny-fat bookworm. EDIT: Also, 25% body-fat percentage.

That is going to change (Insha'Allah).

Tomorrow, I begin my physical transformation.

I'll post before and after pics once the after occurs.

SPARTAAA!
    Went for a routine medical test last week. 75kgs/165 Ibs, 11.4% body-fat percentage. Feeling much stronger and much fitter than I ever have in my life. I'm only 24 but, before, I'd get winded walking 80 metres. Now, I astound myself with what my body can (relatively) effortlessly achieve.

Kudos to all the people on this thread that are also making positive lifestyle changes. And to those that are considering it, I feel I ought to mention that your quality of life improves dramatically once your physical fitness does. Trust me. It's not just pseudo-motivational talk.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    24/5/2010:

Went for a routine medical test last week. 75kgs/165 Ibs, 11.4% body-fat percentage. Feeling much stronger and much fitter than I ever have in my life. I'm only 24 but, before, I'd get winded walking 80 metres. Now, I astound myself with what my body can (relatively) effortlessly achieve.

Kudos to all the people on this thread that are also making positive lifestyle changes. And to those that are considering it, I feel I ought to mention that your quality of life improves dramatically once your physical fitness does. Trust me. It's not just pseudo-motivational talk.
    Thank you, and kudos to yourself as well.

If I may ask, what was YOUR motivation to start? What motivates you to keep up the good fight?

MBTI
    ENFJ

So I spend months and months and months (nearly a year now) getting my endurance up.

14 days later, it's completely gone.

There is no point to this. It's like trying to build an ice sculpture in the friggin Sahara.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    There is no point to this. It's like trying to build an ice sculpture in the friggin Sahara.
    The problem is that you insist in building your ice sculpture in the middle of the Sahara.

MBTI
    ENFJ

The problem is that you insist in building your ice sculpture in the middle of the Sahara.
    So I'm trying to build an ice sculpture in the middle of the friggin sahara when I don't have a bus or camel to get out and I don't even like to build ice sculptures.

I'm not even "inactive" -- I walk everywhere and everywhere is not just to the fridge, and I'm still winded when I stand up. Usually this would be a sign that I'm sick but I don't think so anymore. I'm just that unhealthy.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    So I'm trying to build an ice sculpture in the middle of the friggin sahara when I don't have a bus or camel to get out and I don't even like to build ice sculptures.
    Of all the things you can build in a desert, it amuses me that you insist on making ice sculptures. That was my point.

Also, are you drinking enough? Sounds like you might be getting dehydrated again.