User Tag List

First 145195235243244245246247255295 Last

Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3324

  1. #2441
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Sure, no problem. I hope everything works out.

    I did my exercise routine this morning though! at 5 AM!

  2. #2442
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Sure, no problem. I hope everything works out.

    I did my exercise routine this morning though! at 5 AM!
    . Also, :workout:!

    And thanks.

    I have some veggies and mixed nuts that I need to prep, so I can go back to eating 5-6 times a day. I've also been working 10+ hour days in prep for my time off from work, so I haven't gotten around to actually prepping everything to take it into work.

  3. #2443
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    This thread is kind of dead so I'm here to liven things up! ;P

    I've lost 30 pounds by cutting out sugar, drinking water (no more soda), eating lots of protein and no carbs at night. I also do about an hour of cardio 5 days a week. It wasn't easy at first but it has become a way of life for me now. On the weekends I lighten up a bit and don't worry too much about what I eat. I still want to lose more but I'm not stressing over it. I'm just glad I'm healthier and have better eating habits. It has taken me several years to understand that the older I get, the less tolerant my body is going to be. So no smoking or eating unhealthy food. And honestly I feel more energetic.


    I'll probably delete the pic later because it's not very good, but I did want to share my news with all of you.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  4. #2444
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Congrats, Jen. Looking blurry, but good.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #2445
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Congrats, Jen. Looking blurry, but good.
    Thanks Jeff. My cell phone doesn't take the clearest pics sometimes. Maybe next year I'll post a bikini pic.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  6. #2446
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    This thread is kind of dead so I'm here to liven things up! ;P

    I've lost 30 pounds by cutting out sugar, drinking water (no more soda), eating lots of protein and no carbs at night. I also do about an hour of cardio 5 days a week. It wasn't easy at first but it has become a way of life for me now. On the weekends I lighten up a bit and don't worry too much about what I eat. I still want to lose more but I'm not stressing over it. I'm just glad I'm healthier and have better eating habits. It has taken me several years to understand that the older I get, the less tolerant my body is going to be. So no smoking or eating unhealthy food. And honestly I feel more energetic.


    I'll probably delete the pic later because it's not very good, but I did want to share my news with all of you.
    I'm very happy for you, Jen!
    Good work!

  7. #2447
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Thanks Jeff. My cell phone doesn't take the clearest pics sometimes. Maybe next year I'll post a bikini pic.
    *makes calendar entry for next year*
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  8. #2448
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,878

    Default

    Jen's got so much energy she can't even sit still for a clear picture. That's gotta be worth something.

    I've been running lately, and little else sad to say ._. I promise I'll get back into the gym with the membership I pay for every month and work on some strength training..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  9. #2449
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    .4 miles running 3.2 miles walking.

    I'm such a lazy ass.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  10. #2450
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    I've joined the Precision Nutrition Lean Eating program. I've been eating well once again (not perfectly, but mostly healthy) and working out around 6 times a week. They aren't tough workouts, but they are enough.

    I've lost 7 pounds since August 1st, and am almost to my low water mark during the challenge itself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    This thread is kind of dead so I'm here to liven things up! ;P

    I've lost 30 pounds by cutting out sugar, drinking water (no more soda), eating lots of protein and no carbs at night. I also do about an hour of cardio 5 days a week. It wasn't easy at first but it has become a way of life for me now. On the weekends I lighten up a bit and don't worry too much about what I eat. I still want to lose more but I'm not stressing over it. I'm just glad I'm healthier and have better eating habits. It has taken me several years to understand that the older I get, the less tolerant my body is going to be. So no smoking or eating unhealthy food. And honestly I feel more energetic.

    I'll probably delete the pic later because it's not very good, but I did want to share my news with all of you.
    Thanks for livening up the thread! And congrats on the weight loss and positive changes. I stand here duly impressed. And if I'm reading you right in that you quit smoking, then consider me not only impressed, but flabbergasted!

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Jen's got so much energy she can't even sit still for a clear picture. That's gotta be worth something.

    I've been running lately, and little else sad to say ._. I promise I'll get back into the gym with the membership I pay for every month and work on some strength training..
    Do they offer any classes or group exercises there? Some of the classes that a weight oriented gym like that can be pretty fun. They can have things like kettle bell exercises and flipping tires around... all in a group atmosphere. Not your normal "lift heavy weight many times" type of thing you might be expecting. I bet you'd enjoy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    .4 miles running 3.2 miles walking.

    I'm such a lazy ass.
    For walking / jogging 3.6 miles. Hardly.

    All you do it try to increase the jogging just a tiny bit each time you go. If you are consistent over a period of time, you'll eventually be jogging that entire 3.5 miles and feeling great afterward.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:04 PM
  2. Reflective exercises, assessments and tools
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM
  3. TypeC Exercise Challenge! Anyone interested?
    By Udog in forum Health and Fitness
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs and Exercise Program?
    By INTJMom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:57 PM
  5. Mantra & Exercises to Stimulate Peace and Transpersonal States
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO