User Tag List

First 1321222324253373123 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i am srsly considering canceling both of my gym memberships since i haven't been going. :/ i hate the yelling (gogogo!) and the group participation. its stressful having to keep telling the instructor, "no thanks, i'm fine doing what i'm doing". they always want to partner me up with someone and then i'm forced to say hi which isn't very relaxing.

new plan:

work out at home with Chalene doing turbo jam (kick boxing) twice a week, 2-3 times a week with Jackie Warner. I'll also hop on the multi gym and elliptical at least 3 times a week.

i'm still eating my lean cuisine meals at least twice a day and drinking water.

that mixed with my modified diet should work. i am also drinking acai berry juice again. i stopped for a month and was feeling laggy and groggy but since starting back, i feel normal.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Totally off topic, but I your sig under your name AND your avatar. I really want this up in my room.

Your new plan sounds great Jen I never underestimate the power of workout DVDs!! I've been doing mine for over a month and it still kicks my butt everytime!!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Totally off topic, but I your sig under your name AND your avatar. I really want this up in my room.

Your new plan sounds great Jen I never underestimate the power of workout DVDs!! I've been doing mine for over a month and it still kicks my butt everytime!!
    mine? if so, thanks do you watch tb?

what dvd's do you like/recommend?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Whenever/if Brady decides to take a nap today, i'm going to let Jillian Michaels kill me on 30 day shred like she always does.

I really like the 30 day shred video, but i have issues doing all the jumping, because i live in an upstairs apartment, and i have elderly neighbors living below me, and i don't want to disturb them, so i never feel like i'm getting the whole work out, i have to modify everything. oh well, i guess moving in general will help me burn off some of those calories i just ate.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Damn it to hell due to a weight increase because my lazy ass was lazy yesterday.

(deep breath)

Okay, now that I got THAT out of my system, here it my super-duper active report (for more details, see exercise blog):

Exercise Routine:

32 minutes stepper, levels 6-8, 141 flights, 260 kcal

Weight program (with increased weight, OH HELLZ YEAH!!!!)

(However, I noticed one weight machine for back, abs and squats uses NEWTON - what the eff is that? - not kilos :steam: so had to change my record; everything else was accurate and in kilos.)

30 minutes elliptical, level 15, random hills/valleys, 5 minutes cool-down level 10, 4.5 km, 528 kcal

(That kicked my ass - random intervals every 10 seconds is a hell of a lot harder than manual. WOO HOO! )

Caloric intake: 1200-1500 kcal
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Damn it to hell due to a weight increase because my lazy ass was lazy yesterday.
    I replied to your blog, but to reiterate, some fluctuation is normal. The increased weight may not have been from increased fat. Water, diet, and the time you weighed yourself could be at play.

(That kicked my ass - random intervals every 10 seconds is a hell of a lot harder than manual. WOO HOO! )
    Agreed - I always use random. Good workout.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Thank you for your explanation and support - that helped a lot!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Whenever/if Brady decides to take a nap today, i'm going to let Jillian Michaels kill me on 30 day shred like she always does.

I really like the 30 day shred video, but i have issues doing all the jumping, because i live in an upstairs apartment, and i have elderly neighbors living below me, and i don't want to disturb them, so i never feel like i'm getting the whole work out, i have to modify everything. oh well, i guess moving in general will help me burn off some of those calories i just ate.
    I think it'd be okay in the middle of the afternoon. If you were jumping around at 3am, they'd have cause to complain.

Just did Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease workout video (hey, I got it at Goodwill!), and it was pretty fun. Carmen advises you to never underestimate the power/sexiness of the finger in the mouth.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Over two ambitious days: more 6 lb weights upper, 130 minutes walking, etc.

We've gotten a cardio dvd recently that I should probably try. No finger in the mouth though. It's clearly not as sexy or powerful.

Remember LL, muscle weighs more than fat! I still have to struggle into blue jeans but not because of fat, because of a bodacious muscle-y booty. *pats booty*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Just did Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease workout video (hey, I got it at Goodwill!), and it was pretty fun. Carmen advises you to never underestimate the power/sexiness of the finger in the mouth.
    *sucks thumb, revels in sexiness*

And yes, I commonly find myself following the sage advice of Carmen Electra. And by 'following the sage advice of', I definitely do not mean 'stare at the boobies of'.